Where are my instrument playing anons at?

Where are my instrument playing anons at?
What do you play? Style? Genre? Gigs? Performances?

I play drums and bass guitar.
I also play actual instruments like guitar and keyboards.
I do shit loads of different styles. the stuff I like I post to soundcloud. I haven't gigged in about 7 years though.

classical piano.
been playing keyboard in a musical the past couple of weeks

>I play drums and bass guitar.
>I also play actual instruments like guitar and keyboards.

Evidently drums and bass are not "actual" instruments, in your view?

I just bought a 200$ Yamaha keyboard yesterday. 700 effects and the sound quality is incredible

I was riffing on all the musician jokes you tell as a guitarist.

what're you planning on using it for

I play with my dick

motherfucking Brahms, bitches

I play on my instrument everyday.

Moar

MOARZ

Need fap. Put Moar

played drums for a while
self taught singer (not that i ever actually sing in front of anyone)

French Horn and Mellophone.

Classical Double bass

piano, guitar, bass, drums, vocals, and just started learning alto sax.

my music is very much rooted in 70s and 80s synthpop

i haven't performed my own music live yet but i do play gigs as a keyboardist in my friend's band.

Tied to make a living as a jazz saxophonist for about a year before I decided to get another degree in something that people will pay you for.

Always found it strange when people play more than like... 2 instruments. Just one already gives me enough fuckin' problems

The longer the list the shittier they usually are in all of them. Not always but most of the time.

assuming you were 'good' at 'jazz' saxophone, it's highly competitive to get paying work as a session guy so unless you had good connects, it's really hard out there to be a successful session musician.

the ones who do it well are often brilliant though

My nigga

There isn't a lot of session work around here. It's all bars and clubs. I'd jump off a bridge before I moved to LA though. These schools are pumping out huge amounts of incredible musicians for jobs that just don't exist. It's crazy.

Guitar, I've been playing for about 12 years. Probably about 8 years solid all up

Why does your instrument look like such a pain in the dick to play? Unless you're just amazing, every time you get any important role it sounds like a fat man trying to not to drown

Clarinetist and guitarist reporting in. Applying for my doctorate in theory this year.

Played with Oliver Jones, and with a number of big bands/orchestras in the North America, Europe, and Asia.

Making it as a musician isn't as hard as people make it out to be. Practice efficiently and network. That's is, mane.

>bait

Flute, Baritone (Euphonium), Drumset, Trombone

>doctorate in theory

never understood how deep the theory rabbit hole goes. what's your research/thesis about?

Pic related, it's what I play.