Why are Anglo countries so fat?

Why are Anglo countries so fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_hypertrophy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I blame food and drinks

high sugar consumption

me on the right

Because Anglos inherited the earth and everyone elses cuisine and money.

thats a reflection

*stole everyone elses

yeah a reflection of me

>that is a 12 year old girl
Anglos are disgusting, no lolis

How do I get a gf like this

buy a visa for me to come to finland

please be in paraparaumu

sorry but I don't want sheep genes from your pee-pee to get inside of my privates

You cheeky cunt tryna be a smart arse?

This thread NEEDS more webm's. Post more.

>unironically living in pram

post bottom

where else am I going to live while uni's out for the summer you dopey cunt

Those are some seriously fat titties. How does that happen, seriously. Like all the fat goes there and nowhere else. That seems anatomically impossible.

Granted, they probably sag real hard without a bra. But with one they look godly.

in your flat cunt

there's nobody there and I need money

>there's nobody there
yeah thats the best you can walk round in your undies mate

>no webm

Lazy ass Sven, post webms.

attention seaking sketty slags

I'm at work dude I don't got shit here. Just bored with nothing to do atm.

I don't need the flat to be empty to do that, what are you a nerd?

nofap 2017 is getting very hard(haha)

Those are not super huge.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_hypertrophy
>pictures of 11 and 12yo girls with gigantic titties that are a health hazard

yeah

Lazy ass Sven

thiccccccccc

You gotta avoid threads like this man

That's fucked up. Looks like some sickos fetish material

They're still super huge compared to big tits usually are on slim girls tho. Like ridiculously disproportionate. I've seen some big titted girls in my day but never combined with such a slim waist and overall build.

If I were one of these women, I'd constantly pick up a titty and suck it, they're that glorious

Good man

this 2bh

>thread about anglos
>gets taken over by slanty eyed rat faced alien monsters

ah yes

>not accepting all gifts of big titties equally

I ran out of webms, post more yourself.

Didn't even register these were Anglo women. Shouldn't they look more Aryan?

OSUTURALIA GROWS RARGER

Do you think that the earth's rotation will be changed because of all that weight in america?

Me on the left

>We don't have jobs, so we can't afford food
Italy, I'm so sorry.

>falling for the employment jew
dumb gay

Image massive log of shit pouring out of that ass

>imagine if you died and reincarnated into those pants

What is this thread about?

thicc

webms of the sexually arousing sort.

Oh okay, I was worried I got it wrong.

Post more thicc ass

Joey Fisher good choice.

>>
>How does that happen, seriously

Be a British glamour model helps.

I turned my gf from a model like body to a bit thickish because I was buying her sweets.

But I'm bored of thicc now, how to reverse the process?

new gf

ask her to drink water often. she'll eat less because there's already water inside her stomach and the body having to heat the water loses some calories

damn

I grew to like this one.

English lasses so big breasted, how do you do it? My english ex had D's or DD's depending on the brand. They looked so big on her slim frame and I loved it.

Beth's way bigger though. All while being trim otherwise.

Mostly browse /r9k/, never socialize with people. Just go to class and do my work. Its odd that hearing that men have girlfriends is a shock to me, like "oh yeah those exist, not just a thing for hypothetical chads"

Its like a moment from Sartre's "Nausea"

>browsing /r9k/
Honestly don't think that's very good for you.

>he doesn't like a girl with knockers that hanging down to her navel

Sweet mother of God

T H I C C

Stopped for a while, not as a conscious choice, but just didn't keep on coming on. Nothing changed, stopped expecting things to change long, long ago.

Don't think it matters

bad food habits

Chronic loneliness is shit.

I used to be lonely, not because I didn't have friends or girls that wanted to be with me but because I just felt bored, and prefered to stay at home than go out.

Than I got myself a gf that's the same, and now we both stay home but together.

>Then I got myself a gf that's the same, and now we both stay home but together

Good on you, Poland must be a wonderful place.

>they probably sag real hard without a bra
>sweden
>knowing anything about breasts

Lmao

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Gone through all these webms and my penis didn't even respond. I'm 19 yo.

am thanfully on NoFap tho

is this the high test thread?

>high test meme
Take your meme shit somewhere else

Yes. This.

A Brit and an Aussie pic related

Getting a gf is easy if you got lucky with good genes desu. I don't really do much except I'm polite and well-mannered and that's it.

Yeah, those kinds of fat and full boobs tend to contain their shape less when they're at rest. Meaning they sag. And they sag more and more the older they get.

I have many female relatives with tits like that. And they sag. A lot.

Do you even know what sag is?
It's not about the breasts hanging off the chest that is what happens when you large breasts because you know gravity is a thing, that would be like saying that when a girl bends over her breasts are sagging when it's just gravity at work.

>if you got lucky with good genes

A big if

I obviously mean if they ride high on the chest or if they just droop heavily with no energy. Excessive droop is nasty af desu. I've seen enough of that on old relatives at the beach to last a lifetime

she was so much better without the fake ass

Muh dick, tho.

T T T
T
T

uh shit where is my boner am i going gay help

You ate gay

Cause we high test.

*BRAP*

Oooh!

*BRRAAAAP*

tehehehe, sorry, I like to fart a lot... Wait, wait

*pushes harder*

*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

Aaaaahhh.... It feels sooo good to release the gas... Wait, another one is coming...

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

Aaaahhh.... You like the smell, don't ya? You like the sound, right? Haha its okay, theres nothing wrong with that... Oh, Oh! Here comes the last one, it feels big...

*BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPRPRPRPRPRPRPRP*

AHHHHH.... Phew!! *sniffs* woo... It smells awful. Tehehehe, I hope you liked it. ;)

Even if you got bad genes:

Money > Personality > Height > Face > Body

Moar

>tfw just wanked to chloe this morning

It's because of food but also the fact that people sit around all day at work, don't walk or exercise enough, and sit around when they have free time. Not enough calories are being burned.

Yeah fat tits lmao.

dunno