My parents are overcontrolling assholes Sup Forums

My parents are overcontrolling assholes Sup Forums
Wat do

Move out

Stop being 13

Grow up, demonstrate you have drive and good work ethic AND STOP BEING A 23 YEAR OLD NEET WHO LIVES WITH HIS FUCKING PARENTS!

join the army

This.

Army can suck but great benifits free college and you can tell your parents to fuck off you fought for your country

I'm 18. I work two jobs and they won't let me move out because they think I'm a failure at life

probably taking that sweet old bait, but how the hell can you not be able to move out? Just gtfo of that house, or Sup Forums, and something might go right.

They take my money for themselves m8. I signed a contract with them when i was like 15 and they actually had fine print reading I had to stay and help pay back "what I owe"

Enlist. Quit jobs when you leave. You'll be set user, good platform for new life army than college or hell even re enlist army is good gig live on base too.

Join the army. The contract is illegal. Keep your paycheck and make them evict you.

Also they cant fucking force you to stay. If they get in the way move in with a friend or find a roomate online you need to just get away prove em wrong

>let you

This

From my understanding, you have to be 18 for a contract to be legaly binding. I may be wrong.

OP still lives with his parents. To think he has any friends...

He could still find a roomate online

Yah that contract dont mean shit. What do you even owe?

Buy a motorcycle

op's a pussy

>implying his (very obvious) crippling autism doesn't repulse everyone he asks

This is what im gonna do, kinda worried about the career after my service is done though cause i dont even have my high school diploma. Hopefully ill get to drive tanks and get blown up or something so i dont have to come back and be a bum.

lol @ being a dumbass for signing a dumb contract

>I don't even have my high school diploma

Welp, that explains everything.

/thread

>18
>won't let me
There is your problem

Army pays for college and I think you can do college while your in. My grandfather didnt have a highschool education and he got it while he was in the army he re enlisted several times

Im not op you retarded faggot

Nah dont join the fucking army. If youre already a pussy about your parents, the army is going to fuck you up even more.

Maybe you should end it with a "bang"

Yah man its solid advice anyone would say the same though its actually a good deal when you think about it

are you a fucking army recruiter? get the fuck out of here jesus.

Army doesnt pay for college anymore.

pick an honest trade in the military that would be useful when you get out, like mechanics or dentistry, something that has a solid demand for work. the goverment will make you their bitch but all in all the military is a good option to be able to get away and travel. i told my parents to fuck off and joined the navy. gone four years and now im out of the abusive situation,living with my girlfriend, and have a dental job, cant complain about a free education nowdays and the military can provide that in some ways

Might actually help. Make him more asertive and such. Diffrent effects on diffrent people

What country? Ive heard about how they pay for your education but how would you get into college without a diploma?

why don't you give us more specifics you fucking retard. over controlling you how?

this thread is literally bait from the fucking army. Is this for real? Is army baiting Sup Forums??

USA You can get highschool education in the army aswell

Wait five more years until you're 18 and move out.

Yah man I had been told to be part of the army my whole life and it was the best decision of my life.

Whats a good deal? Coming back after you serve then spending the rest of your life broke? I want to be a soldier but it doesnt seem like a "career", it would probably only last 3-9 years then id be back home, without a highschool diploma. I really want to do it though i just hope i either figure it out or get blown up somewhere in pakistan so i dont have to live the rest of my life as a 30 year old droupout.

He is 18 fucking idiot read the whole thread b4 posting

Ok listen up pussy. I am currently serving in the best damn country in the world while in the United States army boi. I have been in 5 years and I love it if you don't have a diploma you need a GED but that's easy and you will be set with medical and dental for life and as for a career after every one highers military before anyone else also free college get a degree and get out after 4 years find a job easy

No I'm not a recruiter. I'm a veteran. OP ifyou do join the military make sure and get anything the recruiter promises you in writing. They lie. Army is a good gig though. Look for a job that will turn into a good civilian career after you get out.

Thats why you get an education while in the army. If your smart it works out great. You can get college and highschool educations in the army FOR FREE. You lack expierence but if you put you served in the army for X years and the education you got in the army on your resume your likely to land most jobs in really any field you wanna get into

Op you could even go to college before going into the military and they'll pay off student lones but for your specific case I dont recomend that

Can you get a high school education in the army? Im not in the U.S either so it might be different here. The free education and benefits is a pretty good deal though.