Opinions?

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most of their sins can be countered with the most basic application of logic.

>but it's not meant to be serious!
They also aren't very funny.

*ding*

why are they so popular then?

It's creating a generation of brain dead movie "critics" who will nitpick movies and never truly enjoy them.

best channel on YT, lets me basically watch entire movies without having to pay or download anything ilegally

10/10

Dude lapdances LMAO

THIS

Film criticism is now just about pointing out as many commonly accepted "flaws" as if making a movie is pure formula like you make steel and say "this steel is 99.9% pure but yours is 99.8% pure your steel is shit".

Half their "critiques" are just jokes/exaggerations, and everybody takes them seriously despite all the clues that they shouldn't

was somewhat good about year or two ago. now it's fucking shit.
4/10 unsubscribe

Fuck off they haven't used that joke in months
No if you are too stupid to enjoy our videos and take them too seriously not even God can help you
Let me see you youtube movie critiques oh wait you don't have one. Seriously fuck off.

nice enough
the racism bitching shit is annoying though

>Fuck off they haven't used that joke in months
they literally just used the joke in their most recent video.

i think it's pretty obvious that the racism sins are tongue in cheek. But i feel the sexism sins are taken wayyy to serious as of late. Didn't he add 50 sins because there was violence against women or something?

>our

their force awakens thing was retarded

>WE'RE TAKING TEN SINS OFF FOR HOW AWESOME REY IS IN THIS SCENE
>It's the scene where she magically knows how to use the jedi mind trick

That's racist.

most of the sins are just nitpicks

boring every video feels the same

>black science man says this movie is good therefore 30 sins off

literally pic related the channel

>makes a lame joke
>sin counter goes up

that doesn't even make sense

this. Stopped watching their shit when they posted a video with that insipid nigger

He's not funny

Most of the things he complains about doesn't count if you have actually seen the movie or use a small part of your brain capable of reasoning.

At least he has a disclaimer that the sins have no real value, but people never remember/see it.

It's not funny and the whole premise has fallen apart. At least honest trailers knows how to execute a joke and for the most part sticks to the whole mock trailer thing.

>our

youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ

Watch mojo tier shite.

Watch mojo is better

I liked them for 2 months, but it got so boring. All the "jokes" are the same and just become a meta reference show down.

They are unfunny as hell for the most part, nitpicking can be really fun but they just point out shit with a quick quip and move on

>But it shows how strong the female character is, mastering a skill with no prior knowledge or training XD
Garbage

isnt that what Sup Forums does?

Sup Forums dosen't discuss movies, Sup Forums only shitpost somethingkino

I just went trough the comments on that video, i haven't cringe that hard in a long time, all comments were either about the Ferguson PD joke and BLM or *unsheets katana* kind of comments made by 12 yo defending TFA

Their videos are basically for humor. Their podcasts are much better because they're usually just vocal green text stories about working in a theater

Bombastic nitpicking adressed to people without any kind kind of film knowledge past "I like it" or "I don't like it" who wants to be entertained with popular films they've seen but don't have the willpower to sit through that movie again. And cheap laughs.

PROS:
> I can watch capeshit movies I loathe through Cinema Sins and haev actual fun with it
> witty
> cool references
> proper burials of shite films
> hard and meticulous work

CONS:
> they're lefties
> the narrator is a fag

This right here. I rather watch a movie via Cinema Sins than actually sit down for 2 hours and hate myself afterwards for watching an awful flick.

>MFW the BVS ep comes out and Sup Forums gets btfoed

This is true I just saw all of the Visit in like 15 minutes so I don't actually have to watch it now.

The first set of videos were funny then he went full blown sellout

He didn't owe you anything and you know if you could get big bags of money for insulting movies on the internet you'd sell out your faggot you tube commenters faster than you could yell Banana.

I just cant watch this after how bad the "Everything wrong with ... Everything wrong with ... Avengers Age of Ultron" video was.

Bitchboy little faggot.

I think it's probably obvious, but ain't he the older bro of Bobby Burns?

When they're serious, they're good. When they nitpick parts in movies just for "humour", it's awful.