Those cops had it coming

Those cops had it coming.

I don't understand why niggers think they are welcome here

so edgy.

Fuck cops, blacks deserve some revenge

Topkek

the police are here to protect and serve

Can you cut steel with that kind of edge? I bet you cut through katanas with an edge like that

I'm white and I think it was within the killers rights to take revenge

Animal lives don't matter, only human beings have the right to live. Go post on a PETA website if you want sympathy for blacks.

Until there's a day where you need them

More whites and hispanics are shot by cops than blacks but in true nigger style, blacks think that they are entitled to everything. And are savages about it

Its okay, more niggers will die, rightfully and legally, by cops each year, every year than cops who will die for any reason. No matter how much you protest, whine, and scream; they will die.

And this is all just a single grain of sand in the Sahara Desert of niggers that will die by other niggers.

Never needed them before why would I need them now? I have weapons and I know my rights

Lmao like cops help anyway. all they care about is being able to kill people and get no punishment for it

someone crashes into you and you need a police report or if your family is in danger, or to prevent rioters from destroying cities.

that's the worst "I watched too much CNN" generalization ever.

I have guns and am a very aware driver thanks to my methadone, I will never need police reports.

>not wanting to get shot
>think that they are entitled to everything
hyperbole much?

The top 1%

until the day where you do, I want you to remember this thread as you thank the police officer for helping you.

>Father is a police officer
>Meet plenty of police officers throughout my life
>Small town, so most have families or are just starting one
>Never met a bad cop from my town. Sure, there are a few snide ones and a few cowboys but none of them would ever kill unless they had to to keep their person or others safe
>Hear stories all the time about different shit the officers go through in this little town. One was involved in a standoff which ended in a suicide, another was shot in a parking lot.
>One officer was burned on I think 80% of his body from a careless driver
>All these people still have families, all of these people are still human, and all of these people really do risk their lives every day when they leave the house with a badge on their chest
>Have the upmost respect for every officer at the station
-------
At the end of the day, their purpose is to protect and serve, and I've seen nothing less from my father and the other officers in my town. Those in Dallas and Baton Rouge didn't deserve to be ambushed. Their families should never have been torn apart like the way they were. Don't spew your edgelord shit about cops deserving death. Sure, there are a few bad cops here and their, but the entirety of police across the nation should not be targeted for the minority.

FPBP

Hahaha right

Niggers are not welcome here.

13 year old future nigger posting on Sup Forums.
Go to bed, Tyrone.

=//= BlackBrainsSplatter

you deserve a knife in the throat

>Small town
it's very different in
the major cities, Opie

Well hopefully your mom gets raped in front of your dad before he is stuck and slowly bled like the pig he is.

Black Lives Matter

terrified paramils
arrest a terrorgirl

fucking niggers aren't welcome here. gtfo

Black people don't fucking exist you fucking inbred piece of cotton.

>All the triggered edgelords in this thread

Jesus, and I thought we were supposed to be handling the bantz?

fuCK dude, you cut me with that edge clear to O-H-I-FUCKING-O.

True, but this is just me personal experience and my two cents. Just thought I'd share

Oh wows this is symbolic of the turmoil in the hearts of my fellow man and such. One day I shall show it to my grandchildren and tell them "That shit's not even shopped. I think she was high on pcp or something. Anyway, that's how Trump won."

Niggers can neither read nor spell correctly, opie is a teenage white boy that I'd like to know a little better

They deserved it, not even bait.

Why was he dressed like a ninja?

You deserve to be shot, just like every other terrorist.

nice dubs faggot. Here you go

Niggers taking revenge just allows cops to use even more force in the future.

USA has shit police,
but they Tacticool af

yeah its bc of all the niggers

What kind of pussy shit it that? Your pistol won't do shit to anyone with an AR-15

He doge got him covered

AR-15s are for little faggots.

Step up to the hood with that shit white boy

kek I don't go to nigger neighborhoods.

>Black Lives Matter
> ^ Don't

Fixed that for you baby.

AKs are for communist terrorists. I hope to see you at the RNC

TIL

Because you're a pussy and a coward.

yep you got me Sup Forumsro

Daily reminder that Black people do not give to this country what they take from it. There is no reason why anyone should care about black lives. Black lives matter is a joke. the Democrats don't really care, the sjws dont really care, and looking at statistics, black people dont care either.

sage

Black lives matter, so the cops will leave us alone, so we can have less cops around, so we can steal more shit and sell more drugs.

We see right THROUGH you.

black people just want free shit. Thats what Blacklivesmatter boils down to.

If black lives matter, why are they constantly killing each other?

Reparations:

Four of my ancestors fought and died in the Civil War to free black people from slavery, and my family never owned slaves or had anything to do with the slave trade.

Free black people owe ME reparations.

>people complain that some american cops are on edge with their firearms
>niggers intentionally instigate violence
>people surprised said cops kill violent people
Americans are so fucking stupid.

Civil War was about State rights and your kin fought against our rights, slavery was a safety net for a lot of negros, they don't owe you shit for what you did to them.

Hey you niggers keep it up it'll be hunting season in the ghettos

I like black folks

LMAO dood

Black people kill eachother and black lives matters doesn't say or do shit. White person kills black person, then the hype and protests start up. Yea black lives matters when someone who isn't black kills you.

>implying they patrol my neighborhood
Protip: they do not patrol Ghetto Central

Oh Sup Forums, you never cease to entertain. The flood of edgy middleschool cancer was too stupid to recognize that the racism in Sup Forums was ironic, so they've all turned into Stormfags and made this place look like a skinhead bukkake circle. Now it's come full circle; the same stupid, mouthbreathing middleschool edgelords are too stupid to recognize the ironic anti-racism, which will eventually transform this place into Tumblr.

Who are you Nostradumbass ?

Did you get that from a pack of Bazooka Joe bubblegum? I'll bet the other kids think you're hilarious. Now make fart noises with your armpit.

And it's working isn't it?

>Nostradumbass
L0L, a friend of mine
(ex-con who found Jesus in prison)
uses that same word to describe
prophets other than those mentioned
in his own Wholly Bobble™
He's a good, solid guy, except
for his God Delusion©