>1 results

>all results controlled by israel
Just like it should be

خيبر خيبر يا يهود جيش محمد سوف يعود :طططط

Stop supporting terrorists.

Freedom fighters* ططططط:

thank you my overlord

I support Palestine

Don't understand why people give a shit about palestine. Its the golan heights and westbank that should be dealt with.

Golan -> Syria
West Bank -> Jordan

Inshallah brother
youtube.com/watch?v=Pqj2FTe4R2A

One day your oil runs out and you'll turn into some desert shit hole again facing the consequences of what you were helping to create.
We should all stay out of conflicts that are none of our business.

>He says that while giving the largest aid package to israel for holohoax reperations

Thank you for money
Do you need advice on wall building?

because solidarity
Palestinians deserve a country not because they happen to be arabs not because israel decided to make a state from palestine not because the arab nations banded together to fight for themselves

it's because of the western champion of self determination, that is if you don't support palestine you don't support western ideals that you spouse all the time fucking time
no free tibet no free uyghur and all that bullshit

Your country fought so hard for the Jew menace and here you are on an anonymous forum sucking Jew dick left and right. I have nothing against Jews but Zionists need to be out to sleep and so does the state of Israel, they are a bunch of thieves, murderers and terrorists, they're the less real state I can think of in this world.

>Grow up in a multicultural area
>lots of Australian, Asian and Middle Eastern friends/acquaintances
>I know I'm the only one that think Israel has a right to defend itself and a right to exist

How do I go about distancing myself from these would-be terrorists, Israelbro?

Right of conquest, Ahmed

I'm not in favor of this whole thing. Most of the survivors are dead by now anyways and my generation has nothing to do with this stuff. If I were in charge, we'd be just like switzerland, minding our own business instead of getting involved in trouble that we neither caused nor directly to blame for.

You're mistaken. I couldn't care less about Israel, but it's not like the people in palestina are lambs and didn't had it coming when they fire shit at Israel. By now they should have learned that the way they chose only brings distruction and death uppon them. It also destroys their own credibility because they behave just as shitty as the Israelis.

Make Israeli friends

"Jew" friends don't count because most are dirty lefties

A resolution, of sorts?

Gotta go find some. brb going to melbourne

الموت لليهود

pls post that Israeli war victories meme

hi israel

فلسطين حرة
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8r5r4R2yuE

i only need advice on how to please my jewish masters more

>Israel
>country

Pick one.

I'm gonna pick Israel I guess because I don't like to listen to country.

Fugg :DDD