TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRz3N9lJ9jw
youtube.com/watch?v=3z_o7BYniNc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmd4OLzhQw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>on all levels except physical, I'm the best player of the last 20 years

>[TSUUU]

>"It bothers me when it's said that Madrid is struggling because Cristiano is struggling. It feels like you are after me,"
>"If everyone was at my level, perhaps
we would be in first place."

>TSU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>People being on CR7's side only lasted 3 days

kek

LET ME SCORE
REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get it

>People

It's just one autistic american samefagging

they are pathetic kek

would you look at that, my nigga Ronaldo didn't quit or whine like a little bitch

Can Messhit even compete?

t-tsu

>reminder you will never be as happy and proud for youself and your country as Cristiano Ronaldo was in July 10th 2016 in Paris

Autistic Mexican-American Messi dickrider humor.

If you don't get it your the better for it.

t. alberto barbosa

>I have to bandwagon Portugal because 7-1

I pity you hues

WHY CANT WE PLAY MALMO EVERY DAY

>*ptchoooo*
>wasted

really makes you think

>They're just jealous because I'm rich, handsome, and a good player
>TSU

GOATS

>reminder that Ronaldo will always be revered in his country for being the captain and biggest figure in their first ever major tournament win

>Ronaldo
3 x English champion

>Suarez
0 x English champion

Like FIFA will ever give the ballon d'or to Suarez.

>yfw Ronaldo and his son had the same view of the Euro 2016 Finals

>this is it
>this is my moment
>i'll finally prove Im better than ronaldo

far way you can hear

uuuuuuuu

the cries and screams come nearer and near

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

my mind wanders and i cannot think as it comes closer and closer

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

from my failures springs ronaldo

TSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

youtube.com/watch?v=zRz3N9lJ9jw
>yfw you'll never be as loved as this man is

EXPOSED: the thread

>get to the final and dont play

>your obsessed fans insist you deserve MVP BEST IN DA LAND award for your brave cheerleader

It would be like giving Chicken Parm the MVP because he was muh leader on the bench while the Broncs won one for da land. Top fucking kek at these semen slurpers

>don't play
>HE WON THE EURO
my sides

It will all be alright, let it all out user.

>ignoring Eder the man who bailed out Moortugal or that goalkeeper and pretending you singlehandedly won

That's just sad and fucked up.

>le miss 15 sitters and don't play in the final but I still "won" the euro man

truly the greatest feat in sports

Bookies already have Ronaldo as the odds on favorite to win the ballon d'or.

Get ready for TSUUUUU 2: Revenge of TSUUUUU

Portugal won. Portugal are champions. That's it. Suck a dick you fucking faggots KEK

Reminder that ronaldo has never been and will not in the future be mentioned in the same sentence as the likes of pele, maradona, cruyff, or zidane unlike messi. No one compares messi to ronaldo, only the other way around.

"happy and proud for yourself. FULL STOP"
Ronaldo "Where are the fucking cameras!? HAVE to take shirt off NOW"

Sorry mate, I think your bait is getting stale. Looks like the fishies don't like the taste anymore.

You've had a good 5 hour run though.

>Remove Ronaldo
>win

really makes u think

congratulations on a great tournament, Pepe, Rui Fernando, Eder, Sanches, Nani, and Willien. You've done your country proud

and congratualtions to Carvalho for getting that win in the final and being the only player to be there from 2004 :)

Burgerbro, stop it, you're embarrassing us.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>when you miss a few sitters against Iceland, look like a fucking fool on social media, the Icelandic federation repeatedly blows you the fuck out, you miss a penalty against Austria, and you're about to be eliminated unless you tsu

I caused a burger-meltdown so mission accomplished.

Important to keep in mind: Europeans, by their very nature, lack any leadership abilities. Centuries of paying taxes to monarchs have stripped them of their ability for independent thought. They are a stock most fit for mining ores and building fancy cars- which is to say, give them instructions and they will follow.

Given this, it should be unsurprising that they are amazed when they see one of their own non-noble citizens displaying some signs of "leadership"- screaming, petulant anger, egomaniac. These are what their rulers have long displayed, so they respect those behaviors and see them as leadership.

You have to really analyze the shriveled and warped mind of your average European to understand why they praise Ronaldo.

This white man from Madeira won the final by himself, his Portuguese team of mercenaries did nothing

>Eder (born Bissau, Guinea-Bissau)
>Nani (born Praia, Cape Verde)
>Pepe (born Maceió, Brazil)
>William Carvalho (born Luanda, Angola)
>Danilo (born Bissau, Guinea-Bissau)
>Adrien Silva (born Angoulême, France)
>Cedric (born Singen, Germany)
>Raphaël Guerreiro (born Le Blanc-Mesnil, France)
>Anthony Lopes (born Givors, France)

fucking shitskins
good thing Ronaldo won all on his own

>burger-meltdown

sounds tasty

youtube.com/watch?v=3z_o7BYniNc
;)

Yeah he's really going all out, I hope he doesn't hurt himself because of this.

poor pantsguy

Good thread, OP

Don't stop believing, friend

2016 GOAT year for sports

Never forget

Kek, thought the exact same thing

Ronaldo is current world record holder for free kick attempts without a goal at 51

He has taken 36 free kick attempts at Euros and WC and has scored 0 goals

He has taken over 120 shots in the Euro + WC, 41 more than second placed Thiery Henry, and has only 3 world cup goals (Iran, North Korea, Ghana) and 8 Euro goals (Platini scored 8 in one tournament)

>doesn't even play final, team wins without him

Portugal start playing well for the first time in the entire tournament as soon as Ronaldo walks off the field
>TSU GOAT TSU GOATS CAPTAIN OF HIS COUNTRY
At some point you have to understand that football is a team sport, not a Ronaldo sport.

The little fella will tucker himself out in a few hours...

m8 Ronaldo did everything, his Aura helped Portugal and WILLED them to win, Jebbadiah said so.

really makes you think.

Literally impossible to be this autistic

He's been posting the same shit for 5 hours. He's broken.

Indeed. You don't need to know anything about football to recognize that Messi's skill is vastly superior. Messi's crazy runs across half the field can be compared to Maradona's. Ronaldo has never achieve anything of the like. He is a great player, but he's no Messi.

Reminder when we go to coach our little kid leagues to tell little billy to shoot this way because the greatest player in the history of the sport shoots this way

Wow, I've lived here for a few years now, but didn't know the American inferiority complex had gotten this bad.

Autism-burger is now deleting his posts.

LOL

this assblasted messidrone has now been raging for hours

it's glorious

I have no idea why my fellow Americans, in general, hate Ronaldo so much.

It can't just be because he's a "pretty boy," since most of the country loves, e.g., Tom Brady. And he's not as much of a diver anymore, and much less so than anybody on Barcelona bar Messi, but Barca is probably the most popular team in America right now.

Messi cucked autismo.

>mfw this is outdated by about 30 more attempts by now

muh sharpshooter stance

hahaha CAMPEÕES DA EUROPA, chupa-mos filho
da puta

>being this mad

it's ok patel

Nice metldown.

>before the final
>pic
>after the final
>RONALDO GOAT GOAT GOAT GOATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

So many meltdowns on Sup Forums lately, first that guy who went on a +100 egg related post spree because Sup Forums made fun of him for disliking runny yolks, now this.

>implying missing that shoot didn't give us the Euro

>chupa-mos
what did he mean

>when you're deeply terrified of moths

reminder

Team Valor tho amirite?

>Yuropeans and American Outlels will defend this

>Amerifat trying this hard to be relevant.

>most of the country loves Tom Brady

Lol wut

This is objectively false

This is embarrassing.

It's literally one guy autisming the fuck out over and over again.

i don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

Had he scored that penalty they would have played against England instead of Croatia. It was all part of his plan.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The 3-3 was enough for them to play against Engand, it was Iceland that fucked up scoring in 90+4 in their game

> this is the guy who show off his "FIFA Club world champion" badge to fucking Cordoba
> this is the same guy who reply to critics saying " people hate me because because I'm beautiful, rich & a great player"

Why do retards keep saying Ronaldo didn't play? He played for around 30 minutes of the final and a bit of that time he was forcing himself after getting his knee injured. They would've never been in the final without him too

what did he mean by this

Because fellow leaf... they are retarded.

>people hurt my feelings when they make me jealous so ill try and make them the bad guy
Americucks are the worst

>completely outplay France and win the euro trophy without Ronaldo

>struggle against iceland, poland, etc with ronaldo

really makes u think

No baguettes to fuck yourself with in the USA frog?

Try this trick: youtube.com/watch?v=Jmd4OLzhQw0

reminder you watch this sport

BASED
A
S
E
D

NIGGA JUST STANDING THERE LIKE JEESUS

>most of the country loves, e.g., Tom Brady
Masshole detected

I don't really care about this cocksucking sport but that has to be the best goal ever.

>completely outplay france
Can you at least use facts when you shitpost. Did you even watch the fucking game? Poland aren't a bad team either so why is that a bad thing?

Far from it my friend