What kind of watch do you wear Sup Forums?

What kind of watch do you wear Sup Forums?

My Casios.

who the fuck uses a watch or even wears one anymore holy fuck

I had a really nice simple casio that worked for around 3 years for me until the arms broke apart. The watch itself still works but i haven't replaced its arms. Any suggestion as to where?

I work security and go camping frequently, a watch comes in handy a lot.

It's called a band. You can go to a watch repair shop, bruh.

i have a couple nice Fossil watches. quality watch company

My watches, and then I'm wearing my Movado right now.

Casio. Not a fan of the metal band, but it works. $12 ain't bad for a reliable watch.

Have the same one

very nice

They're pretty good. It hasn't failed me yet. The front light is a little dim, and I have to take it off after swimming so it can dry because water gets trapped in the band.

My cheap thing. Shows time, works fine

Seiko 5, go get one, now.

i have one like that aswell if i rub it for awhile it gives me a nice protien shot

Im a nurse, i wear one for work

I don't need a wrist fedora. I have a smartphone.

I always wear this skx011j or my luminox colormark. Sometimes my skx007 with aftermarket cnc jubilee band.

Apple Watch Sport edition

The watch of Naval aviation.

What happened to timex? The original ironmans back in the early to mid 90s were awesome. So much better than this cheap shit now.

Dunno man. I've used the 30 lap pictured every day for the past 4 years. No issues. Haven't tried any of their other stuff.

>year
>wearing a watch

These were the shit. Ones I'm talking about.

Some people have use for a watch because they do a job that doesn't afford them the opportunity to whip out a cell phone at any moment. Stop being so naive.

Literally the only watch worth a shit

-Sup Forums

There's no real reason to wear a watch other than to show it off, like women and clevage

Except for the reason i just said.

Nice. Been looking to get an AE1200 as a beater to indulge my nostalgia... Very similar to an ana-digi I had when I was younger.

It's funny because the wrist watch was invented so that people didn't have to reach into their pockets to take out pocket-watches

found this watch in a used car I bought.

1964 Tiffany Rolex

I wish they made a gshock version of it. I love the analog clock that is always there no matter the mode.

Yooo same, been pretty reliable and yea the light is dim, but great to know the time quick and its pretty much wearable with any wardrobe lookin like a slick rick nahm sayin niggah wut wut

Seems that sensible-minded people wear watches still

Fuck yea fam

That is solid

This. Me and my gf bought watches for each other. I bought her this, and I got this.

I've tried hers, it's more comfortable and I have to say, I'm a little jealous.

I looked it up, I think it's around 150 bucks. I have to clean it though. It has some kind of melted air freshener shit all over it.

wrist watches are too mainstream
I wear a pocketwatch to highlight my fedora and vapeing

Speedy master race

So why must a man wear a watch? A proper watch says that you value tradition. It says you intend to be on time. It occasionally gives you something to fiddle with that is charming and stylish, rather than the anti-social tick of checking your telephone, or the apparent insecurity of constantly adjusting your tie or hair arrangement. But most of all, it says you’re properly dressed. A gentleman does not wear jewellery as such - perhaps a wedding ring, or some other simple token of sentimental or religious value. But just as a lady feels incomplete without her adornments, a man is incomplete without a watch.

I had one of those, i loved it, but it broke after 1.5 years. A shame really...

Yuuuup. CA53W what's up

:)

looks pretty nice sir, even though i dont really like what i see.

What about it is it you don't like? The lack of higher end expensive watches, aside from my Movado which was a gift?

Rate it plz

Woah slow down on the autism buddy.

Looks nice but i dont know much about armani watches

How do you like that Seiko? What's the crystal?

Nice school signet, douchebag.

I really want the watch in pic related.
It's called the Moon Phase by Timex, even though it's a day cycle and not a real moon phase calendar.

I would fucking kill someone with my bare hands if I could get this and a real moon phase watch in return.

I tip my fedora to that gentlesir.

Thanks neither do I. I like it but I don't wear it that often and was considering selling it.

You judge a man by his watch and his shoes. If those two things are on point, your clothes can be whatever.

Welcome to b where caring about anything at all = autism. How about you come up with a more original insult?

I just bought mine yesterday

Thinks that brand and cost makes the product nicer. Fucking sheep

That sounds like a platitude concocted by people who spend all their money on watches and shoes.

Top kek

The fedora is strong

left is a k-35 komandirskie (24 hr dial) middle is an amphibia, right is an old admiralskie

all made by vostok, so far they're the only watches under 100 that haven't been total pieces of shit

I have a BENRUS watch, it's from my dad's friend in the military. My dad was a BlackHawk copilot and got his watch after an accident. I've had it for years and it's actually very nice. I literally can't find any info on it online, there are no more out there with the same model number or design. Special to me, even if it was worth something I wouldn't sell it. Wear it every day.

My typical everyday wear is a Citizen EcoDrive or a Relic by Fossil that's been matched to my outfit.

This is the model number etc. If anyone knows anything about it let me know.

left is what i usually wear, middle is what i wear when i'm working near water, and right is what i used to wear at social places until some drunken asshole took a chunk out of the crystal with a beer bottle. still ticks like a new watch though

9/10 got that one aswell

well im retired. i dont give a fuck what time it is, ever.

Nice thank you. Mind if I ask what you paid for yours?

Generic 'nice watch'. Actually I've enjoyed it quite a bit.

My Командирские only lasted about 6 months before it tanked, but I did like the way it looked. Where do you get them now?

$40 Manillan knockoff.

You can really tell at the bezel and the quality of the casing.

How well does it keep time?

if i remember correctly it cost around 550€ in ger

I think I still have one of those. All it needs is a new battery and good as new.

Wow I guess I got a good deal. I paid us 200, although it was very lightly used. Like as in like new with all original packaging and paperwork. Anyway cheers German bro

if it lasted you 6 months then you could have sent it back, factory warranty is 1 year.

i got the admiralskie from an estate sale, the others i got from ebay

It's a Casio on a Plastic Beach
It's a styrofoam deep-sea landfill
It's a styrofoam deep-sea landfill
It's automated computer-speech
It's automated computer-speech

>tfw you wear 3 watches

are you jeally, faggots?

I'll hit up eBay then.
I was in no position to send it back to the factory and I've long since been rid of it (I gave it away).
Thanks for the tip.

not even a little nice watch though

only of your conspicuous disposable income
be careful where you wear that

Came into some cash a few years ago and
almost bought an Omega Seamaster.
Also thought about buying a Rolex.
Then I realized fuck that and bought
a $50 Invicta and spent the rest on booze, weed, fine cigars and bitches. No one gave a shit what my watch cost. Bitches just looked at it and thought it was expensive.

looks like i overpaid a litte.. good thing for you though

A gift I got from my former boss.

Basic bitch

did you find the deal somewhere online?

Nope. I'd rather have a collection of several watches and styles/colors for better matching my outfit that one absurdly overpriced one to worry about losing/scratching/being mugged for all the time.

$20 watch....$5,000 watch

Both tell the same time at the same time.

shop around on ebay, zenitar is the biggest seller but there are others that have better deals on occasion, all depends on what you want.

a good thing about vostoks is the bezels can be swapped out easily, if you message the seller you can usually get a different bezel on the watch if you can't find one with the dial/bezel combo you like

It was a local military guy who bought while overseas then decided he didn't like it

Actually about $9K 10 years ago.

Runs a a couple seconds fast/day. The wife's runs a little slow.