Give Ceuta and Melilla Back to morocco. Thenks

Give Ceuta and Melilla Back to morocco. Thenks.

Why do they even want those? It's like they're willingly allowing Africans to illegally enter Europe.

if I was fr*nch I unironically wouldn't hesitate to kill myself

white people are imperialist by nature, they refuse to give back what they steal

they need bombs and bloods to stop them

>Filipinas hacia 1898-1946
I see what you mean

> back
What did he mean by this?

>we wuz afrikings and shit
what did YOU mean by that ?

Its hilarious how easily Spain could take Gibraltar by using force. Britcucks couldnt do anything.

Its hilarious how easily argentina could take the falklands by using force. Britcucks couldnt do anything.

But we aren't white

Soviet-Finland

But that's different. Spain isn't a Latino country but a European one.

Flag checks out, tell me why is Morrocco not in the African union again? Bunch of hypocrites, has been Spanish for centuries and recieved through war and ratified by treaties, that is something Morrocco can't say for it's own territorial ambitions.

western sahara, ceuta and melilla all belong to morocco

Wtf i love france now

But they aren't white

Moroccans are truly the scum of Earth. Worst migrants, they never assimilate and always commit the worse crimes.

100% true, good eye my irish friend

We could take Gibraltar in a matter of half an hour just by walking in.

But it makes no sense diplomatically.

Especially when we are basically allies with the UK.

And what gives us the control of the strait is precisely Ceuta, that city is the true key of the strait.

If we ever invaded Gibraltar, you know the eternal scummy Anglos would support the Moroccans on taking Ceuta and Melilla from Christian hands.

Gibraltar has basically no territorial waters, so it's actually a pretty irrelevant thing, it's basically folkloric, a remnant of the British Imperialist past, it serves no strategic purpose today.

And in comparision with the last map the pink area on this one are the "territorial seas" that they claim (not the ones they legally have). But that would be still irrelevant, they can't close the strait, only us can. Yet most Anglos still belive and insist in the strategic importance of that rock when it's close to zero and its only purpose is basically being a money laundering tax haven.

No, give Ceuta and Melilla back to Portugal. Its our clay give it back GIVE IT BACK.

Make me

Give Iberia back to morocco

Actually its just Ceuta, Melilla was never our clay.

I heard it's also good for middle-class brit scum to boat over drugs from morocco

Yeah, I mean, if you had Ceuta you wouldn't control the strait anyway, only Spain can control the strait by having Ceuta because its territorial waters overlap with our core Iberian territory.

Give paris back to france
thenks

ggive quebec freedom now !!!

give your mom back to my dick

Because sahrawi republic brings algerian terrorists into morocco. Come one I thought we were geïntegreerd?

>2017
>Having disputed territories in your land

ISHYGDDT

>spain bitches constantly about gibraltar while owning ceuta and melilla

>t. James Mahmud Al-Britanni

I really sometimes wish that morocco and algeria weren't a part of our glorious empire. We would just beat all of these separatism shit from them :^)

you were literally conquered by muslims though

And you are now trying to legitimize muslim territorial claims on christian territory.

Literally kill yourself, Eternal Anglo scum.

>Spain isn't a Latino country

>point out massive hypocrisy about land claims
>wahh eternal anglo it's only ok if we do it
i thought it was meant to be the krauts who are eternally booty blasted, not the moors

>muslim vs christian dichotomy

is this 1500

t. mohammed pierre al-tours

>France
>Owns St. Pierre and Miquelon, despite it being an island in Canada
>Telling people to give back possessions

The Eternal Frog strikes again

>contestando seriamente a un troll.
>perdiendo tiempo con un britanico que probablemente se llame mohammad.

>projecting this hard about muslims
didn't realise you were still salty about the umayyads
PS im whiter than you, pablo umayyad al-qurtubah x

>hipocrisy

It's not even comparable, this is what angers me the most.

Morocco didn't even exist by then, it was the Marinids who were a Berber people and it was basically part of the Reconquista, just on Northern Africa lands, which before Islam were also Christian and had a Roman derived culture mixed with native folk traditions. We had those cities since before we even discovered America, for fucks sake.

>"we" had

1415 never forget

GIB CEUTA

pic related

In comparision, the Anglos took Gibraltar in a miserable peace treaty with the FRENCH, with a French monarch "Felipe V" who didn't even speak a word of Spanish yet, who ruled Spain for barely a couple years, with Spain in the ruin after a massive European war (Succession War) while Spain itself being in civil war for years (cities like Barcelona took years to defeat and costed thousands of lives and a massive drainage in the economy, Barcelona was destroyed to such an extent that wouldn't recover economically after a couple centuries). It's not like they even had Gibraltar by the right of their military might, their only merit was leaving the Spaniards and French massacre each other, while they were also fighting the Austrians, Dutchs, Italians and Germans and then when everybody was exhausted, ruined and had no more cannon fodder claim Gibraltar or else, and the French cuck signed for it in our fucking name.

Better yours than in Moroccan hands, that's for sure.

Have any one you cucks actually BEEN to Melilla? I have, and I have no idea why we would want to keep that shithole. They're expensive to maintain and they're full of arabs, both legal and illegal.

Morocco didn't exist when we first had those territories.

They almost lost them to a bunch of unarmed peasants, so one guy with a gun could probably retake them

>Waaaaaaaaaaaah

Yup.

While Spain was doing this, the Brits were rubbing their hands looking at Gibraltar.

>Waaaaaaaaaaaah

If you achieved anything historically is because you literally can't even get close to grasp the concept of honor.

Spain did exist, and you gave us Gibraltar forever, so you have even less of a claim

>and you gave us Gibraltar forever

I could literally clean my asshole with that "peace agreement" signed by a French cuck and it would come cleaner and smelling better than before.

>Spain too lazy to change flag

Wouldn't trust a Spaniard to know what cleanliness is

Wouldn't learn it from a Brit, definitely.

OI 'ANG ON
*pukes in gutter*
'ANG ON 'ANG ON MATE
*pisses in street*
SO YOU'RE SAYIN'
*goes streaking in a shopping mall*
WELL BUGGER ME SO YOU'RE SAYIN'
*walks into businesses barefooted and shirtless*
'ANG ON 'ANG ON MATE
*passes out on the pavement*
WELL FUCK ME
*drinks a gallon of sangria*
SO YOU'RE TELLIN' ME
*gets injured in bar fight and bleeds all over the place*
SO YOU'RE SAYIN' WE WERE
*jumps out of balcony to his death on the ground below*
CLEAN AN' SHITE?

Says the guy from the country where they don't shower on a daily basis.

Give Corsica back to Italy. Thenks

Give Calais back to England. Thenks

10/10

Kek

New battle of Tours when?

But they were never part of Morocco.

Yeah no, Manolo.