What's it like to live in a warm climate with sunshine and beaches every day?

What's it like to live in a warm climate with sunshine and beaches every day?

Like fucking ur mum each night

Shit. the heat sucks. The sun sucks. Everything about it sucks. I want nothing more than rain cold and dark.

even this faggot agrees

shitty

i think it's shit if you're a fat sweaty friendless piece of shit like most people on 4 chan. otherwise it's pretty nice.
if russia wasn't cold it would be 100x better

Your suicide rates are lower than countries like Russia, the Baltics and Scandinavian cunts and even Canada where we literally freeze our asses half of the year.

I'm literally sitting in a condo in Hawaii miserable because it's so fucking hot and humid.

Also FUCK SAND

-21C in Thunder bay. Gonna find an all inclusive hotel in cuba soon for a week.

fuck you
fuck you
fuck you
fuck you
fuck you
fuck you

?

Warm climate is just a distraction, Brazil has much more problems than the mentioned countries.

>Also FUCK SAND

People pay hundreds and more on a plane ticket and hotel just to see sandy beaches and drink alchoholic beverages with little straw umbrellas

I've been sweating all day with a cold. Shit sucks, but this is peak summer time, I prefer the late months where it's less humid heat and more calm warmness

Bad, I fucking hate the heat

the topic was warm climate, not scorched desert.

I still want to experience Australian beach culture and see the coral reefs

It sucks in the summer which is 8 months each year

What's the average temperature in the summer?

>warm climate with sunshine and beaches every day
Glorious and magnificent

It's nice when the temperature is not over 30 celsius and the sun is not beating down on you. Summer months are extremely shit; hot, and humid, winter months are dry, relatively cool (26-28), and really cozy in the evening.

Though I would still trade all of this for a more temperate climate; disease-carrying vermin thrive well in a tropical climate, unlike Canada.

40-45°C And sometimes it goes up to 48°C

Pretty fucking great. Cape Town is awesome. When it's too hot you dive into the ocean, when it's too cold you go for a run.

it's great, I live 15 mins away from the beach and it's always a great place to go out, enjoy the sun and take a cold drink with friends... shame it's so fucking cold right now, can't wait for january to end and jump directly into summer.

I live in Ural and there is summer +30 and +40 but winter -30 and -40.

i like it, humidity kinda sucks but i would rather be sweating all day than have 8°C like today.
Also, i can see the sea from my window

Kill me now

What's the best beach scene in Spain? Is it true Spainiards hate Anglo tourists? I'm monolingual but I'd tip generously to staff and stuff at hotels.

Jesus That's hardcore

beach scene is always full of bars and restaurants, it's common to be a tourist trap but it's also easy to take stuff from your house and stay on the warm sand with your friends and enjoy the sun. I meet my GF this way, she works next to the beach and used the lunch break to go to the beach and tan.

brit tourists are usually loud teenagers with money on their pockets that drink to much since there is no direct control over them, they usually drink until they pass out, easy to avoid this areas, at least in here.

what happens when you pass out? do you take their money from the pockets, like we do?

this place is a sweltering shithole

You should annex Haïti.

nah, they usually sleep on the beach or someone throws them there and they sleep it off, there are no serious problems with pickpockets in here, Barcelona on the other hand is very different.

Where is this beach?

pretty good ay, especially when you have air con.

>sao paulo
>beaches

>a warm climate
yeah noice
>sunshine
bit too much but great anyway

>beaches
REEEEEEEEEEE