POST YOUR SECRETS

POST YOUR SECRETS

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/make-harambe-new-face-50-bill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont be shy

Silk boxers guy reporting in.
As of this Tuesday this week gone.... Officially living the dream baby!
I just got in and I'm tired and need a shower and food. I'll give you some more details soon.
Got a big day tomorrow and hopefully more fun tomorrow night.

if i had a chance to fuck literally any girl in my life, i would in a heartbeat

roll
m i y u k i

So close for Hinata.
reroll

Like 2 years ago i started to fight my emotions to become this man and now i dont have feelings anymore

cheated on my girlfriend for half a year, with our room mate who still lives with us

jacked off on my sister multiple times growing up

fucked a few hookers since november, first time i'd ever done stuff like that

been to see a chinese masseuse a few times and got my dick tugged. last time i went she offered to let me fug but she's kinda busted and said it was 100 on top of the 40 i already gave her, fucking cunt fuck that i could get a top tier girl for that money.

Im taking a shit. Shhh.

Im about to eat my gf's Milky Way.

Just finished reading the Circle. YOU WON'T FUCKING TRICK ME!

I'm a pedo. Like boys the age of roughly 6-13. I would never consider touching/abusing one, it's just what I've always been attracted to for as long as I can remember.

Inb4 kill self

please Sign this petition while you wait: petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/make-harambe-new-face-50-bill
#dicksoutforharambe

blackmailed my coworkers wife. i love it when i see her pics posted here

I jerk off while people I hypnotize are under part hypnosis fetish part exhibitionism I suppose. None of them know of my fetishes as well.

With most of my friends and on my tumblr I act like a sjw and endorse pc, but in actuality I fucking hate every one of my pussy "friends" that can't take a joke, their views are regressive and I think they and most people are retarded but I'm afraid of being ostracised and having nobody to hang out with so I agree politely and repost whatever garbage I think will make then buy it.

ooof

Barebacked a few hookers

been trying to fuck my gfs tweaker mom, pic related, she has a huge fuck me vibe but i dont even know where to start. she alot older about 55 any tips Sup Forums

She looks like she"s seen more dickends than weekends man. No tips but good luck. Prob just get her drunk

anything(s) in particular you like the most about them?

Fucking my roommate even though he's in a relationship. His boyfriend is young and cute and naive. I've hung out with them together and the boyfriend likes me even. Doesn't even suspect I'm lieing to his face. That my roommate's mouth is on my cock almost every night.

I kinda feel like shit about it. It's probably all going to blow up in my face.

I'm in my mid 30s and I've convinced my friends that I'm not a virgin. I am though. I just got sick of being insulted by some of my closest and best friends.

It wasn't even about proving my manhood, I was just so disgusted with the way I had become the butt of every insult and joke for a group of people who would insult me to impress others.

I distanced myself from them and decided my personal life was none of their business, despite having grown up as children together.

As of yet I haven't had sex. I've gotten blowjobs/handjobs and partial penetration, but I've never been fully inside a woman had sex to completion.

my moms friend tried to mom me in teh back of myg ar

when i was in high school i used to give my older cousin (female, around 26 at the time) back massages. i was really attracted to her cause she had some pretty decent tits. not super big though maybe a 36D. Anyway one day while i was massaging her shoulders and i was sitting behind her. she was on a chair i was on a chair her back was facing me. just wanna give you guys an image to picture. while i was massaging her i told her that my hands were getting tired so i will just use one hand. but in reality i was using my right hand to stroke my dick. i was using basketball shorts so it was fairly easy to take my dick out from the bottom. when i came i pulled my shorts over my dick and came in my shorts. i remember while i was massaging her and fapping i kept shaking her shoulders to watch her tits bounce. she didnt even care. one of my best faps. hope my story made sense. thanks Sup Forums for listening

she doesnt drink. but shes always high and she gives hints that shes down. like always saying im cute or pokinhg me on fb at fucking 11 or 12pm, makes it a point to lay out near the pool when im out there. i love that "ive got some wear and tear but will drain your fucking cock" look

ok

You feel like shit about it because you are literal shit. Way to be an asshole.

>cheated on my girlfriend for half a year, with our room mate who still lives with us
What's that like?

kek everyone sogn

When I'm bored I join threads where people have problems, act like I want to help, get their contact details, and then do my best to fuck their life up.

It's a shit hobby but I like to think I'm educating them about life.

I cut the tips of my fingers so I can taste the blood

I post bullshit in this thread all the time

I fantasize about almost all my female friends getting fucked by a BBC.

i've been micro-dosing amphetamines to work better and lose weight.

Thats actually not a bad idea just dont do it for a long time

damn Sup Forums how do you rek them?

>"ive got some wear and tear but will drain your fucking cock
Exactly. Get high with her. When you know shes alone, go to her place and pretend you forgot gf wasn't there. You were gonna visit the gf but forgot she wasn't home. Ah well, since I'm here lets hang out. Get high then fuck her in the pool

Isn't it like mostly my roommates fault? He's the one that got in a monogamous relationship then kept wanting my dick. I'm not cheating on anyone.

I cucked my buddy with his wife -- while he watched. I nutted inside her. Mfw he ate my cum out of his wife's pussy afterward. Feelsgoodman.exe

Same here

Partial? Not fully? How does that work?

How the fuck do you get 'partial penetration' without finishing the job?

Hot. But what're you going to do when she gets pregnant and they come to you for child support?

MODS, FBI, CSI, MPH, FMS, GoT, LoL, CoD. Someone take this fag

usually they're turning to Sup Forums because they cant turn to whoever else they have in their life, so I just get everybody in their life involved.

Often throw a bit of blackmail and humiliation in there first just to rub it in.

>be me, gf's younger sister is visting. They come back from mall. Younger sis is a 10/10. Size 0. She kicks off her flats she wore all day. I take them into the other room and inhale her sweaty feet smell...hnnnnngggg... End up busting huge load in her shoes

This

how the fuck dude?

i am addicted to posting my girl's nudes

pic related

I don't have secrets, fuck off niggas

I'll keep fucking her even when she's preggo. That's my fetish

i live with the gf kek. but yes, i think getting high with her would have to be my best bet. but im just awkward as shit and wouldnt know how to imply that im down as fuck. i can get high with her...just how to imply the situation enough to show im down...but still be able to play it off if it goes wrong

Cheated on my gf with my friend's ex. Worth it, my gf can be such a cunt. Plus friend's ex is much more of a freak.

My Latina SIL stayed the night recently after having too much to drink. I beat off all over her crotch while she slept.

I'm fucking my gf's mom. Started before I met my gf but we were both drunk the first time and I just followed her to the bathroom and started jerking off which led to her fucking me. Don't suggest that direction but her mom was flirting with me so I know she found me attractive before hand. Has she flirted with you?

i take the weekends off, have no craving for it at all then, so i think im good.. i also take it orally, no weird snorting needed..

Don't worry about it dude. From a lot of perspectives, you are not a virgin. There's nothing somehow more magical about vaginal sex. Virginity is about innocence and getting your dick sucked takes you out of that category.

Yeah mine too. I usually fuck guys, but there's something just so hot about fucking a guy's girl while he watches. Showing him how a real man fucks. Cumming in her tight pussy. Him desperately sucking it out but her still getting pregnant from my potent seed.

I'm a vigilante. Well, Was actually.
I was doing the edgy trench coat and baseball cap before that faggot from watch dogs. As a kid I always wanted to be a hero. My adoptive sister taught me "Kung Fu" since she ran a martial arts dojo before she died.
And during my mid to late 20s I was a vigilante when I wasn't working. And I did as much as I could. But of course it came to an end. I got arrested like a faggot and no one in Seattle knows about my past.
(I know it sounds edgy but my past comprised of me masturbating to my playboy collection and being a faggot vigilante who got stabbed in the leg. Shit hurts man.)
So yeah. That's the shit I did.

SIL pic related

I'd rather be Muslim than be gay.

Jerked off and sucked another guy my age in the back seat of my car. He had a thick one, second time we met I brought lube and he fingered me while I blew him, kinda hurt for some reason even though I've had big dildos in me

My nigga

nice
she tells me im cute and is alwys saying that to everyone and like i said shell try and get my attention on fb late at night. and i txt her here and there and shes told me shes lonely when her husbands gone, but thats it and idk if that enough signs or if i need to abandon hope or what

Lol hows your fantasy world working out for you? Don't forget, tomorrow you have to get up for summer school or else you'll be held back in grade 10

Kek no chill

12 pm is noon, dude

you ever rub the tip of your dick on her labia? That's what I mean
we were interrupted by parents coming home early (this is not a brother sister story lol) and she later cheated on me

Just ask her if she's DTF, Junior. You don't have to bullshit cougars.

Despite being found out several times I can't stop fucking my younger sister.

Heh. Sorry if that sounded like it was real. It is just a fantasy. I've never fucked a girl. Lots of guys though. I don't think I'd be able to fuck a girl really. Unless it was a domination thing with a guy in the room. Like I said that seems hot as fuck.

fucking christ im retarded kek

Tells you she is lonely when her husband is gone? Contacts you at night? Dude I don't know how more clear it can be that she's up for it. I had far less signs than that and still fucked my gf's mom

Were you attracted to the same age group when you were 6-13? How old are you now?

Thats enough sign, go for it.

12.....AM

Stop being a pussy and just one day when you two are alone ask her if she's game. I am literally fucking a girl tomorrow that gave me compliments on my looks so I just told her straight up I wanted to fuck.

yeah but you're the one allowing it when you know its not right. You're an enabler. What you're doing is just as bad. IF not worse.

Story?

and if this cougar decides to spills the beans that i tried to fuck? Sup Forums says shes down though so lets do this tonight or soon. how do start

Of how we started? Last time we fucked? What user?

I sometimes dance around naked in the house.

Come on. I'll accept responsibility. I'm shit. There's no way it's worse though.

Anything man. How you started for one. Just go from there.

my grammar is not up to par right now sorry how to start?

>be me
>6 or 7 years old at the time
>have older sister that was 14 and younger that was 5
>older sister has friend come over
>we'll call her alyx
>alyx is some sort of asian
>yellow fever.jpg
>alyx wants to play a game with all of us
>she wants to play hide and go seek
>we have two teams
>I was on alyx's
>my two sisters are on the other team
>Alyx and I hide first
>we look for hiding places in my basement while the others stayed upstairs
>she suggests we hide in this large plastic tub
>we both are able to fit
>she puts lid on
>she immediately grabs my dick
>imokwiththis.png
>she just rubs it and kisses my cheek
>I don't say a word and let her continue
>after a bit of rubbing she yells "ready"
>they find us in 5 minutes
>hide and seek cycle continues
>we're hiding again
>she lays herself on the ground and tells me to get on top of her
>pulls down my pants to see my 7 year old penis
>ohyes
>she tells me to move back and forth, pretty much humping her
>she starts to moan quietly
>she lifts up her shirt and bra to expose her 14 year old boobs
>they weren't really fully developed boobs
>they were more like a mound of flesh about to form into boobs
>she tells me to suck her nipples while I hump her
>yessenpai
>I was always worried shitless since we always took 15 minutes to hide and it took my sisters about 3
>Alyx came over about 3 more times and we did the same thing everytime
>mfw that was the closest thing to sex I've ever had
>mfw all I do now is play dota

>We Ha Sec All Ve Rets

What did she mean by this?

teach me your ways

Honestly, you need to take some risk in life. Fucking both the mom and the daughter is a dream man. Message her on FB or wait till she messages you. Tell her you want to bond more, make sure the husband is gone, get high with her or start flirting and go for it when shit feels right.

Start off with chatting, compliment something on her, anything. After that tell her you've always found her pretty attractive and that to keep it strictly between you two but you've even thought about her. Continually move on from there.

Roll desu

got the message ready to go, what say Sup Forums

I got abducted when I was nine, went through 27 months of abuse. I met an older boy (8 months older than me) and the guy who took us forced us to do sexual things on video. The other boy was all I really had, so I think I fell in love with him. He ended up getting himself killed and I got out a few weeks later. Parents didn't want me back after they found out I was alive, so I went into foster care. The other boys parents adopted me (I don't know why) and I've felt empty since. Haven't crushed on anyone since him. I went through therapy and all that shit, but I don't feel any better. Part of me wants to forget that part of my life, but its the only part I know him from. I dunno why I even try to figure it out, because its been years and I'm still in the same spot.

>inb4 faggot

Do it.

Good luck, shit is worth it

I buy condoms for my 13yo niece who recently started being sexually active. Her parents are conservative jesusfags and would probably have strokes if they knew. She is always welcome at my house and whatever happens I will keep it a secret, whether she brings guys over or just hangs out with her friends, whatever.

Is your name Kimmy Schmidt?