Ask a bored 30 year old virgin that camwhores on the side some questions

Ask a bored 30 year old virgin that camwhores on the side some questions

who are you voting for in 2016?

who are you voting for in 2016?

Time stamp

Undecided. Was going to do Bernie though. Now I am waiting until a month before the election to do research. Very much prefer to avoid both Hillary and Trump though

Why are you a virgin?

u suk

Why are you using the same butt from a month ago

Don't get out of the house ever. I am a basement dweller.
No I don't :(
I haven't taken new pics

Would you like me to pop that cherry? Igot a big cock but I promise I'll be gentle.

what do you normally do on cam? show face? are you making enough to pay for college

I'm not gay though
I actually mostly do recordings. Up until recently I did it all for free. I've only made a couple hundred bucks. I guess that's not bad for videos of a dude jerking off and cumming without showing his face

Neither am i
>wink

>samefag

Give us some fresh sauce?

take more requests until you hit your limit and belly flop on all the money you make

:o
I might.
What kind of requests did you have in mind

if people pay money just to watch you fap one out. What do you think hand spanks will be worth?...now imagine a paddle or something similar used. you could bank on this OP

Where do you do this and what's your clientele? Gay men? I have a hard time imagining women would pay to see something like this.

Also how much do you get paid and how did you get into this?

Hand spanks?
clips4sale, probably mostly gay men. I don't show my ass on camera actually. I've gotten a couple hundred from it so far. I just did it for free for fun for like 5 years, but decided I could use some money so I tried to sell some

you could be on your knees or standing. and say something kinky along the lines. how many spanks does it take to get this ass red.... move you arm as back as you can go then spank day ass.... OP you have to market yourself bby

I have no idea what I could market that as or how to sell it. Also, never sold a video for my ass. I just sell cumshots. You really think people would buy butt vids?