DID ANYONE ELSE IN FLORIDA HEAR THAT?!

DID ANYONE ELSE IN FLORIDA HEAR THAT?!
pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

orlandosentinel.com/news/space/go-for-launch/os-spacex-launch-cargo-adapter-20160717-story.html
floridatoday.com/story/tech/science/space/2016/07/17/live-spacex-falcon9-rocket-launch-landing-cape-canaveral-nasa-international-space-station-iss-crs9/87237158/
wesh.com/news/daytona-beach-police-car-torched-by-molotov-cocktail-police-say/40755360
floridatoday.com/story/news/2016/07/17/rare-earthquake-strikes-off-daytona-beach/87219136/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A loud thud? Yes. What's your area code?

what the fuck i did too holy shit

Link

Did your mom fall out of bed?

wait what, not in florida,
what did it sound like?

Heard your mom falling on her ass after she rolled her ass out of the sperm soaked mattress after their gangbang with 3 niggers, 2 spics and a kike?
Yeah I heard it too.
904 reporting in.

aliens

like an explosion but more concentrated

samefag im sure

Yup. Same. Race War now.

It was the fucking Dragon taking off taking 5000lbs of shit to the space station

I'm in Wisconsin, I heard it a second after reading this...what the fuck???

Texas here
What's going on?

Also 407 yes what was it ?

I'm in south Florida (Broward County, 954, 754, 561, 786, 305 area code) and I didn't hear anything

a shuttle to ISS went off.

>inb4 all the florida niggers die.

Whatever happens i want you all to die protecting my gma and aunt.

kys

OP here, everything shook here. Heard it might have been aftershock from the earthquake off the coast of Daytona

Nevermind, same Texas Fag here. Just heard a small *flomp* outside.

>MIGRATE TO THIS THREAD
>OP SAYS HE EXPERIENCED THE SAME THING

I was outside smoking when I saw and subsequently heard the meteor. A cool experience for a nerd like myself. 407 here.

407 and I heard it too

It was probably a sonicboom from this

At work and heard it 407 also. Sounded like a truck fell off the highway. Some i4 construction bullshit probably

i farted guys false alarm fkn LMAO

HOLY SHIT GUYS TURN ON THE NEWS

Nevermind I'm retarded apparently, thought it was a rock from space. Still cool though.

352 hernando count fag here, didn't hear anything

Casselberry

a 3.7 magnitude earthquake happened 96 miles off shore of daytona beach yesterday, maybe there are more coming cause there was another earlier

orlandosentinel.com/news/space/go-for-launch/os-spacex-launch-cargo-adapter-20160717-story.html

Watching it right now...holy shit there is no way this is happening

this just happened, retard

go back to bed

floridatoday.com/story/tech/science/space/2016/07/17/live-spacex-falcon9-rocket-launch-landing-cape-canaveral-nasa-international-space-station-iss-crs9/87237158/

sauce on noise

I've been sitting outside for a hour and a half drinking and playing mobileshit

heard nothing

813 reporting in

Heard it wtf was that?

I'm in Daytona. Didn't even know there was an earthquake

Calm down it was a space x rocket or some bs

Meteor/Aftershock of an earthquake/Rocket launch
Who knows.
Go to bed.

Hey what's going on, an same hernando county fag, also am on bay. News 9 and ain't seeing shit

nothing on USGS

407 heard it too

Duuuvallllll! 904 west side here bro

wesh.com/news/daytona-beach-police-car-torched-by-molotov-cocktail-police-say/40755360

Also 407. It was like a loud boom.

floridatoday.com/story/news/2016/07/17/rare-earthquake-strikes-off-daytona-beach/87219136/

dude, Im in Texas and power went out about an hour ago. WTF is going on?

Fucking nigger nature

Minnesota fag here i heard it too wtf is going on?

Brandon here. Heard dickall