When your girlfriend ask you to make music for her dumb ass film so you just have to do it

When your girlfriend ask you to make music for her dumb ass film so you just have to do it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q5ClqcMY_o
youtube.com/watch?v=vOzC_q4357c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>short film
Dropped

She said before she would have liked to score a film.

No, she's being pussy whipped and it's very obvious who has the pants in this relationship.

It's funny you say this because I thought the joke was that Annie always seemed quite dominant when she was with Cara

>diptych

that is quite a pretentious word

They're upper class Hollywood lesbians what were you expecting?

>she's being pussy whipped into doing something she's said in the past she wants to do

She's another desperate human being a bit like lady gaga
They won't be happy till they're spinning naked on a tower lit up by lasers and stadium flood lights with as many human eyes as is possible constantly staring at them

The music is by the by really

You should read her poetry.

>implying she wanted to do the score for an overrated actress's vanity project

She wanted a real movie.

Do you even think about what you write

go to bed annie

y'all seem to forget that kristen stewart successfully broke into arthouse in the last couple of years

You gotta start small before you go big.

Annie needs to hit bottom soon, her cocaine habit and cradle-robbing is getting embarassing

Really? Tell me more, I don't really follow her.

she's now starred in two Assayas films (both of
which were featured in competition at Cannes),
and she just acted in the latest Kelly Reichardt flick.

She was always an indie actress who just happened to do Twilight shit
Come to think of it, the Twilight films and that Snow White movie are the only mainstream films she's done

Twilight does have some arthouse qualities. the cinematography and shooting at certain scenes for instance

>Twilight does have some arthouse qualities

St. Vincent is also going to make her directorial debut for that all female horror antology XX, gonna watch the shit out of that.

white people never fail to disgust me
I pray that you all find salvation before you die

Like these?
youtube.com/watch?v=8Q5ClqcMY_o
youtube.com/watch?v=vOzC_q4357c