Committing suicide tonight:

Committing suicide tonight:
>my lucky number has been 32 so that is who decides
>Im only doing quick and painless ones because I don't want to live in a world where I feel endless pain and can't find any happiness
>just tired of being depressed

kill yourself by old age

Stop being such a pussy and do something to fix yourself

Go to a therapist or psychiatrist. Cannot afford it? Have yourself committed, go to hospital, meet people who are way more fucked than you, get good (and bad) drugs and some therapy.

Jump off a building head first.

This is nothing that can't be solved by ketchup.

Live a long life and stop posting this shit on Sup Forums. You aren't killing yourself and that's that. I could GAF less what my post ends in, my word is the truth here.

Go to bed stop making shit attention hore posts

provide a live stream.

probably should kill yourself

But if you kill yourself, you'll never get to play half-life 3. It's gonna be so rad.

Fuck of user, you have no life for posting that

livestream a hanging.

sorry OP, get some help or something, don't kys

Stream or OP is a faggot

pls don't I'll suck your dick no homo

Just shoot yourself

shoot yourself on periscope or some other live streaming platform

you live out the rest of your life until old age. No suicide. You find happiness and joy and sunshine. You love me. I love you

Not even worth it OP. Id rather be depressed than dead. Being in an endless void for eternity is worse than being surrounded by life and people, and just being sad. Jerk off and go to bed Sup Forumsro

roll

Dont Do it OP. Try Anal

Bumping for intrest
overdose

Faaaaaaaag

You're not going to so just go to bed. Don't torture yourself staying up all night.
Don't bug your family about it. See your general practitioner tomorrow. Take a sick day if you have to. She'll put you on zoloft. Maybe recommend a psychologist. The zoloft will probably make you all better. If not see the psychologist and they'll find the meds that will.

Grow up. I don't mean that in a bad way. Just grow up.

unless you are 35+ op dont do it op things change

Sorry for finding the light in a dark place. Not everyone is a fucked up as you.

Why? Just live and wait until you die old. You'll make it pal

>have bedroom, 6 small BBQ grills, and plenty of time.
>light them and place on a near celing-high shelf.
>lay down and inhale the CO2.

>man up
>live life to fullest
>stop being autist and saying you cant

Do it

trips have spoken

OP here,
I'll leave a live stream link if someone gets 32
In case any of you faggots give a shit or are going to ask, I'm 18.

Bang a bunch of chicks. Die happy.

Dubs and trips confirm. Your problems can be solved with ketchup

Death by old age. I know it probably breaks the no pain rule, but rules were made to be broken

Blow your head off. Shoot yourself in the head with a gun

>no homo
this post is NOT gay at all. No homo nullifies any gay comment

Don't do it. There's people that care about you even though you may not think it. There's things out there that will make you happy even though you haven't found them yet.

We only get one life. Don't piss it away. Enjoy it as long as you can.

did mommy take away your phone, you melodramatic faggot?

Get a hooker first, blow all your money on your favorite food, and live up your last night at least, user.

It gets better. You won't always be that ugly. And guys aren't really expected to be all that attractive anyways. Go to sleep now.

Stab yourself in the neck on livestream

18 and you think you know pain, boy? You think you know suffering? You don't know shit. Your suicide wouldn't be worth the Clorox wipes used to clean up your piss puddle.

Grow up.

Jesus at least wait until you're in your 30s or something. You haven't experienced life yet. This is the time to make something of yourself.

Tellin ya OP, jerk it and go to bed. You'll be greatful in the morning

Go on adventure

electricity of any kind

Hang yourself, partial suspension hanging

Live and do better by those around you.

Death by fucking your mom

Go to the dessert do peyote

Slit your wrist up ways leave a livestream link

eat enough fats and sugars to kill self by diabetes or heart disease

Op you haven't even began living

Hang yourself from a tree

Just go to bed

(609)6940942

Write in a journal

Live life man, life gets better and it won't be depressing forever. You have a long life ahead of you and you shouldn't end it tonight.

Rolling for 32 to tell you to not do it.

Shameless reroll

Toaster Ina bathtub on livestream

This

Steal a bus or something

Call up your favorite relative

Don't do it. Go to a fucking doctor like I did. Sure they might drug you up and not let you piss on your own, but living becomes with is after a whyle.

If your 18 and wanna die, give your life to the military. At least youll die doing something

Ok, I'll just go to bed then and think over everything tomorrow. Thanks for the advice anons, I guess... Sorry if I'm a faggot now, still don't give a fuck tho. Night.
-OP

reroll

Don't do it.

death by apathy. just stop eating and drinking water. if you can't starve yourself to death then you don't want to die bad enough.

He's probably gonna do it anyways if you do roll a 32 and tell him not to do it. Roll for this guy.

kill yourself w/ old age.

I bet he'll do it once someone rolls 32 regardless of what 32 tells him

Dont

So close! Reroll for that

rolling for this

Just don't, it can always get better, trust this user, I've known and lost too many loved ones who thought otherwise, yet helped others see they could get out of the situation. Be brave user, live

Do it faggot

aids

This one is the closest, don't do it OP.

reroll

Dude, why don't you just kill someone else?
It's a war outside, just kill a meth head or someone else.
Nobody cares about those people.
I doubt the drug dealer even does.

first off.. Faggot. Second, U MISS!

Blood loss is best way to go.

This

jerk off continuously until you die

Don't do it nigga u're not alone

Roll

Roll
>post that cock n ass pics

fuck offbyone.

shameless reroll, and there will be more

U MISS!

and we can't watch that.

it's pointless doing it

suicide by cop. livestream on facbook. start another shitstorm

Come on

slice throat on stream

So many moralfags here, all of you should kill yourselves along with op. Also op killyourself by lighting yourself on fire then do a flip off a bridge