>told i should kill myself by angry sperglord
why are capecucks total cancer?

>have retard shit opinions
>be plain wrong
>get BTFO
>be butthurt

Kill yourself
t.angry sperglord

Its just as sad, I would say more, that you made a new thread to cry about it.

>getting so anally anguished by a manchild that you had to make an entire thread about it

t. that one evens poster

Hey there user,I just wanted to say that you are an absolute cock-inhaling faggot of a human being who should go and shitfuck himself up the dickhole for having such genuinely retarded opinions. It literally seems to me that you may actually legitimately be a mentally handicapped person whose handler has accidentally allowed to access a computer. My recommendation is that you go out to your nearest freeway at your earliest convenience and insert yourself into the traffic such that motorists are forced to either swerve or splatter your being upon the hoods and windshields of their cars, traumatizing all those within them as you do, so that these sorts of inane and stupid shit thoughts that seem to just spew out of your anus of a mouth will never be seen on this board again. Alternatively, go to your resident barbecue and turn the grill on to its highest heat, then place your hands into the flames until they are roasted into unrecognizable stumpy, blackened appendages that will require years of treatment and therapy to heal into scarred lumps which will require a lifetime of medication to relieve the constant and permanent pain from nerve damage, in order to prevent yourself from ever typing such a dumb sentence ever again.

fuck you dccuck

>I didn't like *popular movie*
>I'm vegan
>I don't watch sports
>I only listen to swedish death metal

The answer is always the same because nobody fucking asked you.
Also, if you were offended, Tumblr might be a "safer space" for you

>i saw a movie
>what was your thoughts on it user
>it wasn't very good, i don't understand the hype
>random faggot walks up
>KILL YOURSELF THIS IS THE BEST SUPERHERO MOVIE EVER
literally what happened senpai. try again

>if you don't like popular shit you are a vegan
wow this is sad

i hope this is bait

>people actually like this movie
only good thing was spidy, the ant, and War Machine, but they were all squandered

>get shit talked by someone
>whine about it later on a mongolian tapestry board like a huge beta

They're manchildren stuck in perpetual adolescence

It was a great fucking movie. What's your problem?

i have taste

>i have taste
yeah, salty

>why are capecucks total cancer?
Because you hate them.

Maybe that person was an angry sperglord, doesn't strengthen your argument against it or change the fact it's a good movie. If you didn't like it that's cool, but there's a reason the majority of people did.

See Marvel fanboy friend
>Oh hey so did you see CW this weekend?
>Yea man
>Pretty great hey
>It was alright
>W-wait what it was- h-huh ok *walks away*

>or change the fact that it was a good movie
user, let's not make things up now

>i call you names because i don't have an arguement ;-; pls like my movie