Dedicate your entire life to mastering one thing

>dedicate your entire life to mastering one thing
>get voted off to keep the LGBT crowd happy

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzkAN3oQjXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure he already has street shows in Vegas booked for life.

Maybe even a reality tv show

Story?

i would also like context

Haha, you stupid kids actually believe this shit and the surrounding "controversy" isn't 110% staged.

PS. I just want you to know I'm older and wiser than most of you. This is what I jerked off to when I was younger.

>the never read the AGT contract

lol nope. AGT owns your act for like a full year if you appear on TV and 5 years if you are finalist.

This guy made it through, so I don't know, but he's under a year of contract at least.

That means he can not legally perform his act ANYWHERE without AGT's consent. It's totally fucked, and it's why you see so many people completely fall off the radar after they do this show and you never see them again.

Otherwise, you would literally have agents and producers waiting outside ready to sign people left and right.

AGT is literally the worse thing you can do as a professional, unless you truly honestly believe you can win.

>Americas got talent
>Dank rubiks cube magician
>Voted off show

but what does that habe to do with gays

you think you're old i jerked off to this as a kid get on my level

they sent through a tranny "comedian" who never said anything remotely funny.

ah many thanks user

a 68 year old transgender comedian won the talent show and OP is mad because a rubik's cube guy lost.

He's a straight white guy that could win

you guys think you're old timers huh? This mvral was all i had to mastvrbate to

sorry didnt win, but advanced to the next part

you think your old in my day you didn't master bait you just went out and raped bitches

Gaaaaaaaaaay

youtube.com/watch?v=rzkAN3oQjXc

America's Got Talent this year had this guy who is a master Rubik's cubeman and magician.

He does magic while working Rubik's cube and it's pretty fucking astounding to watch. He blew the crowd away, made it into the semi-finals and literally blew them away again with an even fucking better trick.

To give you a context, there's only been 4 other good magicians, a Japanese guy, an NFL star and a kid. All of them are good, but Rubik's guy blew them out of the water.

Unfortuantely the NFL star did a shitty card trick that we've all seen before, but the black guest judge who was some dumb rapper thought it was the tightest shit, so the NFL star got an auto pass to the finals. The Japanese dude was really good, but was in another semi-finals so Rubik's man didn't compete against him.

So in the Semi Finals Rubik's cube was just up agains a 10 year old magician, who, though good, just copies other tricks; but the kid got through because him and his sister are cute.

So then the judges had a choice; pass through the literally best magician they had, even though they already had 3 other magicians, or pass a Comedian who's comedy is literally "I'm an old woman" even though he's a transgender dude.

They passed the dude who was transgender, and Rubik's man was left crying.

you no old me old.

cave wall only wank wank.

I ... I think I love you

Wild Thang

He have drawings on wall to wank too.
He think he old.

You now know what like to beat meat to scratches in dirt.

Dit new when i young. People still going on about how stick beat rock but they not know rock smash stick.

This kids future...

Why is him making the Rubix cube shuffled like Simon Cowell's even a trick? I get that's it's hard to do, but it's not really mystifying as a vanishing cube all together. All he needed to do was to see one side or two sides and could go from there, which he did. That just seems gimmicky, even for magic. The Rubix cube doesn't really add a layer of depth because all that is is watch me fuck up a Rubix cube exactly like you. Talented, just not magical.