Ask a transgender person anything that works as a cashier at a store

ask a transgender person anything that works as a cashier at a store.

Mtf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fPYjm-0qhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why haven't you killed yourself faggot?

thought about it but i will wait a few more years before i do anything like that.

How cute is your face?
What's your butt look like?
This is the combo deal breaker nawmsayin

What kind of food do you people eat?

How do you check out books at a library?

Is there a different way you cross a road/bridge/overpass as a transgender?

These are things i NEED to know.

well i think i got a cute face i wouldn't have a boyfriend if he didn't think i was good looking.

its a alright butt.

i like to eat candy and whatever is around but i do love my candy!

with my card

not really

Why do you like making your parents miserable?

Forgot image.

What does it feel like to have a butthole instead if a pussy. Do you like the fact that your shithole is your direct link to your femininity

Sauce?

Have you tried going to a psychiatrist, and get some medication for your mental illness?

>alright butt
Show me pls. I'm not convinced

lol got em FUCK ALL QUEERS GO DIE OP

What are you doing with your life user. You sad little man

they like it they have no issues with me being trans actully

dont know sorry

i did go to a psychiatrist you have to go to one before you get put on medication.

i guess i dont really care i use my mouth more then anything

Why haven't you become an hero

If you are truly proud of who you are, why didn't you include a photo of yourself in your Op?

Too ashamed?

I was just asking stupid/irrelevant questions because you're just looking for attention or an argument.

Nobody outside Sup Forums and The South cares. Quit putting so much time and effort in being trans. So what you're different, go about your day like everybody else. You're not special.

Now if you were a member of the Blue Man Group, that'd be special.

why does that bear have a gun? is it a metaphor or what

You dont use your butthole whAt a waste. You dont like being fucked?

How does it make you feel that you are a failure to what you are biologically disposed to do? The fact that the only thing you can possibly leave behind is your DNA, but you wont since you are such a quivering faggot?

not faking to be a woman there is only 2 genders ass wipe your a fucking man with male dna damn freak

do you really think you're a woman?

Rose isn't trans thats been proven.

i was just watching skate videos actually thanks for the gif

i do
sure do user

user, your sexual insecurity is showing. Back to the flock with you, sheepy

MOAR

Okay but where's naked butt though?
Cute enough for a hug at least. THAT BUTT THOUGH PLS

IS that you?

back to the real world you mean where men act like men not women your a fucking man queer fucking sicko go die

tits + timestamp you know the rules.

You look like you have an extra chromosome. Not only a freak, but a retarded one.

im alright dont really want to post pictures of my body like that

im alright.

sure is user

How long have you been on HRT?

you know you're not though right? and the most reasonable solution is treating your mental illness, not mutilating your body

8 months so im still early in but im having a wonderful time while waiting for the year mark!

I miss the times when the only attention whores were actual females, now we get faggots too.
This world is going to shit, when is WW3 happening...

Soon user, soon

im alright im going to keep doing what with my body. Its like piercings its terrible for the body but you do it cause you like it and it makes you happy same thing with tattoos.

what is your Trans Name OP?

Is your name Nathan ?

Good progress so far! Do you pass in public yet? It's hard to judge from the pic.

This, unfortunately op. Don't swap out your cute penis for a nasty mangled inverted dickhole. They aren't vaginas, aren't even close, and you'll only regret it.

it doesn't though
people who transition are just as likely if not more to commit suicide
you made a serious mistake
if you haven't cut off your cock and balls yet, I'd stop taking hrt and realize you're a man

what is the point of this? You aren't even cute. No one here cares about your life.

>Rose isn't trans that's been proven.

She has admitted that she's a trans on several occasions
>youtube.com/watch?v=-fPYjm-0qhM

You take off a piercing and it will eventually heal and close, your dick is never coming back, and that Y chromosome is never disappearing.

Do you play EO?
If so, which is your favorite game?

Ww3 ain't gonna start itself man, have you done your part?

Do you work at bealls outlet

yeah its usually a normal day for me even if i am working and everyone that i help calls me ma'am or her.

how about fuck off?

we know she lied its been proven give me sec to find the proof.

thats funny cause piercings dont heal when you get them in the nose or lips and etc. i know im learning to do it.

u liek tomoko

>you get them in the nose or lips and et
So? you take it off, and is as it never happened if you don't put it back on.
That Y chromosome can't be taken off faggot, not even the day you inevitably kill yourself.

how about no? if you want to circle jerk in an echo chamber that caters to your delusion, go talk to your psychologists and doctors who are just taking advantage of you and your willingness to pay and your pathetic cowardly family if they're foolish enough to accept your decisions

Why don't you fuck off? you're a degenerate freak of nature.

Trips of truth

Vaginal are amazing and beautiful and self lubricated and stretchy and cockworthy. Inverted dickholes are just cringe material.

so who made you so mad that you cant let other people be happy? im training to get my percing license and trying to be the best at it.

I have a slight suspicion that you took that picture in that angle to cover some certain features, such as jaw line. Am I correct?

Really? if you were truly happy, you wouldn't be mutilating yourself to try and cater to your dumb delusions. You want to suck man cock? go for it. You want to cross dress? can't stop you. You want to chop off your dick? not my problem, but don't pretend to be something you are not.

You aren't even attractive. There's no reason for you to be talking right now. No one here cares enough about you as a person to do anything beyond casually support you or criticise you. Some will even try to troll. Your life is meaningless to most of us. We aren't your personal sexual fetish diary

Your existence normalizes degenerate behavior. I don't won't my child being raised in an environment where they are taught that being a degenerate is acceptable.

If we lived in a society where your kind were shot publicly, my child would never even consider the notion that his gender isn't dictated by his sex.

Your existence is not harmless

At what point will you just say the gender you want to be instead of just saying "trans"?

Did OP go kill himself?

When he really believes he was born a girl, so never. Kek, good revealing question.

You forgot to ask if anyone gives a fuck what you want, faggot

Protip: they don't

do you get triggered when someone tries to refer to you as the gender you appear to be rather than the special snowflake trans status you want?

What a cowardly rebuttal.

*tips*
no one gives a fuck about what trans shits want either
they need help and people like you and the medical industry drive them to suicide more than anyone calling them delusional faggots do

why didn't you consider actual treatment for your illness before trying to harm yourself?

i hope ur being ironic and dont actually believe this in the year 2016

she was a (failed) ftm for the longest time then just gave up and started "identifying" as a cisfemale

I know I have been horrible to you but let's be serious. you're mentally ill and being taken advantage of. it's not okay at all.

I don't refer to myself as a heterosexual car salesman, so why do you feel the need to inform me of your orientation? If it was TRULY equality you are after, then why force knowledge of your private decisions on others. Keep that shit private, like normal people (normal people being everyone who can fuck whatever they want so long as they shut the fuck up about it).

But my real question is. Do you have any if those taquito things on the hotdog rollers? That shit's the bomb when I'm hungry and $2.22 for 2 faux Mexican future shit blasters sounds like a good idea. I'll have 2 please.

>I know I have been horrible to you but let's be serious. you need to kill yourself you failure to humanity
fixd

It's true though. "I don't want" is only a reason for pissy little entitled millenial shitbags like you.

you're the pissy entitled millenial shitbag, thinking people are entitled to change genders lmao

>millenial
>Implying you are not also a millenial
keep using that meme friend, it won't make your mental illness go away though.

this user has a point those taquito things are pretty gud

>give me sec to find the proof.
>"identifying" as a cisfemale

Still waiting for that proof

One cashier to another, when your done checking out a customer and they say thanks, how do you usually respond?
You actually don't look half bad

i usally just thanks for shopping with us and have a great day.

poast moar faggot.

I'm also a trans girl who works as an assistant manager at a pizza place, ask me anything

Why haven't you killed yourself faggot?

u ok buddy, it sounds like u caught an extra chromosome somewhere along the way :c

U know the rules

it's a homosexual man. No rules for that.

You look like a girl I know that was born female tbh. I don't really agree with transgender people but w/e, I'm not gonna be alive long enough to spend too much thought on other's decisions.

Every time I see a transgender that looks really close though I feel like I wanna congratulate them.

You are not a girl, no matter how much you want it to be true.
My question is, why are you such a delusional degenerate?

It's funny that some people say that srs vaginas are this weird, different awful things but they're almost exactly the same and most people can't even tell the difference lol

I just usually nod and/or say have a good day, just wanted to see what other cashiers do since I hardly go out

snapchat or kik for nudes

See, a mature person with half a brain would ask a legitimate question and if they wanted to say something like that, they'd say it in a way that didn't make them sound like they're a retarded three-year-old, but alas this is Sup Forums so we can only pray for people like you :/

>sure do user

Wow that's sad.

Have you gone to a physicist to help with your mental disorder?

You know a real one. Not one that said sure your a girl and laughs at you behind your back.

thank you and i hope you have a great day!

It's completely legitimate. OP is a man in drag.

You know you're stupid when you think a physicist has the answers on gender identity. Or actually, you probably think you're super smart for using a word that has more than two syllables

Why would I ask a legitimate question? If you can be retarded and pretend to be something you never will be, than I can, too, pretend to be retarded and not ask a legitimate question.
Here's another one, you do know that Y chromosome is never going away, right?

What makes you think you're a girl?
I was told clothing/colors/makeup don't have any gender since anyone can use them. So what is it?