Why did this fail again?

why did this fail again?
it was alright, on par with those thor movies and those keep getting made.
why no Fantastic Four Two?

I found it difficult to stomach that the stretchy guy, Reed went for that hideous girl with the man jaw, when his BFF was obviously in love with him.

Biggest missed opportunity of the century.

Supposedly a sequel is on Fox's agenda after Deadpool made them money-drunk.

>Johnny Storm is a nigger
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Fant42tic is happening

I can't remember if I watched this movie or not. Its so forgettable.

Its not on par with either Thor movies. I know you're just saying that, waiting for someone to defend them so that you can get into an argument that you are probably anticipating, but thats simply wrong. Its not even debatable. The movie is shit and if it got good reviews Sup Forums would be calling it shit. You fuckers are the embodiment of a contrarian. Kill yourself.

t516323
what's so bad about this fantastic four movie? it seemed like a fine movie, I didn't notice anything truly horrible

Remember how WB said they were moving forward with Green Lantern 2 after the movie came out?

>it was alright
It really wasn't. It was trash. There just wasn't anything good about it.

Marvel already snatched MBJ from them, they'll have to reboot again.

It was easily the worst movie I've seen in a theater, ever.
>awful casting all around
>embarrassing dialogue
>non-existent character relationships
>terrible pacing
>worst third act finale in a cape movie
Considering it was a multi-million dollar blockbuster with franchise hopes riding high, it was a barely competent disaster that killed the career of it's director.

Well I'm sorry to hear that.

>marvel doesn't want footface 2 or monkey girl

The cast was terrible and had no chemistry, It had huge pacing issues, we didn't need to see Reed and Ben as children, they shouldn't have skipped a year for no reason, the story - a weird take on the Fan4 origin arc was shit, Doom looked shit, was poorly introduced and used.

Other than J. Storm being a nigger I liked the cast. Specially Ben.

I pretty much liked the sci-fi horror film that Trank made. I didnt like the reshoots or the forced superhero ending.

Id wish someone leaked the original cut to see if it was actually better or worse.

Music was great.

>we didn't need to see Reed and Ben as children
But that was the best part of the movie!

>why did this fail again

Because Johnny Storm is white with blonde hair.

Because people are sheeple. I don't doubt that this movie is awful, but people go see horrible movies all the time, but today we have pop culture specialized web sites that are basically gossip news media. If they say that a movie is or will be bad, the sheeple will not see the movie. That happened with John Carter, BvS, Fantastic 4 etc.

>John Carter, BvS, Fantastic 4 etc.
John Carter was good
BvS and Fantastic 4 were shit

Michael B. Jordan would rather play a MCU villain than Johnny Storm

Why was Reed in the same grade as Ben? Why wasn't he at MIT or something? That immediately had me skeptical about the rest of the story. I did like their powers and the splosions tho