He would have been a better Bond than Craig

He would have been a better Bond than Craig.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3476550/He-really-John-Wick-Amazing-video-emerges-action-man-Keanu-Reeves-blasting-way-compound-variety-guns-trains-film-sequel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"The name's Bald. James Bald."

He's too ugly

Everyone would be a better Bond than Craig

And Idris would have been better than both of them.

I feel like retards only push this meme because Idris Elba is the only British black actor they know.

He has everything to play the part properly but I'm afraid it would just be distracting to have a black Bond. Stating the obvious.

yes

You say that like Ian Fleming's Bond didn't have a ridiculously receding hairline.

>watching him come out of the ocean in a speedo

Oh my...

Nobody gives a shit about the books.

I sometimes think it should have been Clive Owen but he's too working-class. Still better than Craig.

desu what bond really needs is a gay romance

Connery was balding when he was Bond.

even with the bald ass head he looks a billion times better than that caveman

Literally made to play Bond

I wanted pic related to be Bond years ago.

He's too old now.

>doing that stupid fucking Jaden Smith face whilst firing a gun
Jesus Christ.

He's perfect in UNCLE, hope he somehow gets Bond.

Wait, a movie star trying to look handsome while shooting a gun, wow. Who'da thunk it.

>craig
>bond

This actor would eclipse them all.

If they ever reboot Star Trek TNG I think he'd make an excellent Picard. I know some people would go bananas because of the race change, but he's a great actor and has a nice even tone to his voice.

He already ruined Superman don't let hm ruin another iconic character

I saw him present an award at the vidya BAFTERs. Everyone else was a kool yoof presenter trying too hard to be down with the kids and clearly not respecting the medium.
He got up on the podium and calmly read his line then handed out the award. I remember it being like meteor impact of pure gravitas hitting a still ocean.

Superman is ruined but not by him. No matter how you slice it he's one of the best ever.

>Keanu grimdark Bond spinoff

My dick

>all of these insecure faggots that keep saying he's ugly and pointing out the fact that he has a recceeding hairline

Jesus.

>this is supposed to be mild-mannered clark kent

The Man From UNCLE was better than Bond has ever been so I'm not losing any sleep over it

Either him or Clive Owen would have been a better choice

Fuck Craig except in CR

>that video of him training

Holy shit he is so fucking awesome.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3476550/He-really-John-Wick-Amazing-video-emerges-action-man-Keanu-Reeves-blasting-way-compound-variety-guns-trains-film-sequel.html

He's incredible as Superman in MoS.