Shota bread #2

Shota bread #2

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/abThF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember when it took a minimum of 15 minutes after cap before someone manned up and made a new thread, those were the days..

Also dumping some first hairs shota hoping to lure that one user back from last thread

I pretty much always make a new thread when I'm around

His filenames were pretty different looking Japanese titles, i wonder where he got them?

Or you could take your pleb tier taste and fuck off.

well thank you then user, cause I despise OP'ing due to OPs can't bump, and when I'm in these breads or trains, I end up being a lot of them
ikr? would like to know too

or instead of pointless opinions, you could contribute your own style and set the tone?

OPs can't bump? I actually never knew that.
Probably why threads i make 404 so fast when no one else posts but me

i cant get over this one

nope, it's a good thing, prevents single poster spamming/ flooding of the board, there was a time when OPs could bump after other unique IP posts, but they got rid of that too I think, you OP, and pray.
so sad to see that page counter slowly drop..

How come loli threads get tons of retarded spiderman shit posing but these dont?

>Not liking shota pubes
Yours is the pleb taste.

it does sometimes, but they always give up for some reason

Oh they do, a lot
We're just lucky right now

oh we do, along with random spam, ruins spam(though that's for our own good) and old gay scat spam, are you telling me you're really affected by shitposting tho?
is your boner-game that weak, son?

Share it here :D

discord.gg/abThF

Cause we don't react, it's about attention and rustling of jimmies as well as boredom.
Have gotten quite a few spammers to chill and chat, really they're lonely and bored, and often have cool things to say once you can get them outta their game

Its just annoying as shit to see these threads have like 50 images on the catalogue to only find 20 of them are real and the rest are fucking unfunny spiderman shit.

Never seen this happen, they usually just spam shit, then get bored and stop

shota gets more hate than loli

true that, if they're going to spam, should at least put some effort into it
yeah it hasn't happened a lot recently, mostly like you said, maybe 10-30 images then the fuck off cause no one bites

One time though some persistent fucker followed for almost 3 whole threads posting nasty shit before finally giving uo

yeah, but they were all reposts from the previous threads, they went the distance time-wise, but didn't even have a full thread's worth of shitspamming, so velly dishonoburu

>tfw can't sleep
why?

>dead inside
sounds about right
but if I don't sleep, I get headaches

shut off all distractions, especially anything that emits blue light, brain connects that with day, just have some chill ambient music with lights out, or some streamer or youtuber with a chill voice, some spoken story, etc, and focus on mantras/ meditations, clear you mind and focus on "I need to sleep" or similar simple phrases that you repeat till you believe them. try prep for hypnosis, not the hypno itself, but the relax body/mind countdown stuff.
and have a bit to eat, literally, like 2 bites of something and a bit of milk or water, just to have something in your stomach. if after about an hour you still can't sleep, get up and do something boring for about 20 mins then lights off, try again.

/r/ traps

bout to try
Thx

me