Pt 3. ITT post girls you know and anons say how they'd humiliate/ fuck them

pt 3. ITT post girls you know and anons say how they'd humiliate/ fuck them.

drug her drink in the bar and take her out back with a group of guys.

More?

Which sorority sister and how would you degrade them?

Milk her and tell her to act like the fucking cow she is. Then I would slap her tits around. Maybe suck on them. The tit fuck her

love the short blonde hair. She would looks great with mascara running down her face as she cried from being raped. name?

Maybe public sex, want her to dress slutty in public and put a vibrater in her as I walk her around on a leash.

Grab her by her hair, drag her to her knees and slap that stupid smile off her face, keep hitting her till she cries. Rip off her bikini top and choke her with it as I abuse her tits. Use the top as a leash while I fuck her throat

thoughts. She is a bitch.

>Ask her out for coffee
> Get along great
> Go on more dates
> Cultivate fulfilling relationship
> "I love you" I love her back
> Have sex. Lots of sex.
> Few years down the road ask for marriage
> Get married next year
> Spend our first 4 years together travelling being fun and free
> Decide to settle down.
> She lands sweet high paying job. I'm a successful illustrator with a book coming out.
> Both raking in the dough
> have kids
> We grow old
> Kids have kids
> We're rich old, and happy with lots of family.
> Die together in hospital beds while holding hands

:)

Reposting. Want someone to fuck her or have her pleasure herself Infront of another guy, tease him.

Take her to a fucking plastic surgeon

You're sick user.

Hold her down and titfuck until I jizz all over her chest and face; photograph results and share

Swedish slut

Would treat her like a princess, marry her, make sweet love

Better looking pic.

friends sis who turned 18 a few weeks ago and became a massive slut overnight. wwyd?

tie her up in that and drop her off in a prison for a night.

Grab her head and fuck her face, gag her a few times till she cant breath. Bend her over on her stomach, rip of her pants and panties and fuck her asshole hard.

Mine is also a swedish slut.

more of her

Feel like she would just lay there and take it. Like a fucking dead fish.

UUUGG I take it all back she's a Caitlyn Jenner fan. "such an inspiration"
> Literally vomit

That's a man user.

I was the night that made her a massive slut.

Reach into the dress and fondle those tits while I pull out my hard cock and force it into her mouth. She thinks she knows what guys want by now but I still have to pull her head down until she chokes on it repeatedly. Pull out in just enough time to cum all over her lips, then take a pic and send it to you and her brother.

love them swedes

tie her arms behind her back and gag her. Spread her legs apart and go down on her with a vibrator until she cums. Then fuck her all night.

fucking them doggy style while my fingers destroy them ass. I piss in the vagina when I cum. Let them crying under the Jacques Cartier Bridge

I'd meet her at a party at her and her bfs house. After a while he'd head to bed and we'd be alone. She'd say she has to be right back and go to the bathroom. When she returned shed be wearing nothing but a tiny thong. Id feel her tits then start fingering her. We'd fuck on the couch for almost an hour, taping ourselves. After an hour if cum on her face and shed lead me to the shower. We'd keep fucking in the shower until her boyfriend woke up from the noise and walked in. As I saw him I'd cum deep inside her and let it slowly drip out into the tub. Then hand him a copy of the video before I leave.

would shove my dick down her throat while she gagged then choke her until i cum and she passes out

I'd eat the one in whites ass. Then have her eat mine.

any more of her?

Her ass.

so fucking hot

that is a sight to wake up to

What would you do to Danielle?

SHE MIGHT BE A BITCH BUT DAMN SHE GOT DEM HIPS

I'd finger her asshole every morning to wake her up. What's her name?

I'd feel for whatever's under that tutu and pull it off so her soft, sweet pussy is bare under that thing. I'd finger her hard until she says she's going to cum, and then stop. I'd pull off her shirt and tell her if she if she wants to cum, then it's after she swallows mine. She desperately sucks my cock wearing nothing but her tutu. When I'm close to coming I push her away, flip her over, push her legs apart and start pounding that pussy. I'd come quick on her ass and wipe it off with the tutu, and then just leave her.

more?

moar

Got different pics? I'll write more

Kate.
Has a real tight arsehole user.

Another pic. That was hot.

Which sister do you choose and which do you send to be gangraped

Boob job rhinoplasty ant take care of those fucking bags under her eyes...but she would still look like a lurch

I'd carry her upstairs and then throw her onto the bed and dive right in. I'd kiss and suck all over her body and she'd love every second of it. I'll turn her over on to her stomach and slowly grind my hard cock against her tight, dress-covered ass as I bite and lick at her ear and neck telling her how much better I'm going to fuck her than you. I describe how I was eyeing her up and down and what I want to do to her little body with my long, thick cock. I'd keep going she's trembling with lust. Her juices have thoroughly soaked through her shorts at this point. I pull both her dress and panties off, a stray strand of pussy juice following them down. I lift her hips up a bit and place a pillow under them. I'd pull back and just admire her juicy pussy as she sticks her ass in the air. I wait until she's begging me to shove myself in. I happily oblige and plunge my long dick into her tight, fresh pussy and slam myself against her. The loud clapping sound attracts a couple of onlookers and we're in full view because I purposely left the door wide open. You're part of that little group. She's moaning with her face buried into a pillow. Once I see you there, tug her hair to pull her head back so that you can hear what she sounds like when she's getting fucked by a real man. The rest of the onlookers cheer us on and take videos while you just sit there and watch like the bitch you are. I'd pick her up and bring her over to you so that she knows you're watching. It makes her pussy clench in delight.

Cont.

this is actually my friends mom

the things i want to do to her

I'd love to fuck her pussy and stick things up her ass. At some point I would need to get her on camera giving me a blowjob. Love her face and hair.

in the middle
id make her fat and get her pregnant, stamping her as mine

what about this big tittied sea cow? Be honest Sup Forums

I can work with that but I need something sexier too

left looks like she would be fun to dominate.

I'd bring back Chinese Foot Binding, Jesus Fucking Christ...

She's begging me to cum inside her at this point. I look you in the eye, smirk, and then empty my balls into "your" woman. She cries in ecstasy. She's so happy that it's my cum that's filling her pussy to the brim. I pull out and then use the last of my spurts to cum on her face. My dick is still rock hard. I close the door in your face and you just listen to me fuck her as the other people who were watching giggle at you behind your back.

Sorry for the long read guys.
Who wants to write a nice story about this girl I know?

She's a very shy girl. She acts and looks like a fucking 11 year old. Doesn't have any friends and only plays with her little brother. Has no interest in boys or sex whatsoever and only kissed, never more.

She has been modelling for a while but recently started getting more risque fashion shoots.
I'd love it if the person who writes it, adds or uses this info... Or not

absolutely

I'd man the harpoons, matey
> arrrrgh.

Choose as many as you like.