Hey /b, I found out that my gf did ass to mouth with her ex, and I feel kind of weird about it

Hey /b, I found out that my gf did ass to mouth with her ex, and I feel kind of weird about it.

Should I?
Also, asses.

its ok in the heat of the moment

here op, get aquainted
streamboobs.com

As in he had his ass in her mouth or she had hers in his?

As in he pulled his dick out of her ass, and put it into her mouth.

But yes to both of those as well.

why do you care so much about her ex?
dont waste my third world bandwidth you faggot.

You never go ass to mouth

good morning Richard, yes she did, almost every day.

Clerks

what like recently? Did you get cheated on or was this before you met/dated?

Who cares? It's not like you taste his shit when she kisses you. It's gross, but so are many things about the human body.

Just use the info to your advantage, and understand that she can never deny you a blowjob ever again, if she's willing to lower herself to eating shit.

Who the hell is Richard?

OP here.

To clarify: by "ass to mouth" I mean his dick in her ass, followed directly by his dick in her mouth.

lol what a whore.

Oh man you really got a winner there.

How did you find out OP?

No, unless she's refusing to do anal with you.

You're fucked user. A women who gets nice anal sex, and his ass licked (wich is probably since she had anal) never forgets. You are really fucked. Enjoy the cuck life faggot

We were just talking about sex and things we had done with people, and she told me.

She's not refusing necessarily, but we haven't had it yet.

I bet your story was like "I held my exes hand while we kissed in the rain"

And your GF was like "My ex used to fuck me in the ass while I went down on other girls, then he would cum inside the other girl and make me eat her out again"

And then you are like "will you ever let me go down on you?"

And she is like "No, silly, I'm not that kind of girl.."

We learned in health class that when you kiss someone, you kiss every butthole they've ever kissed.

OP here. I lol'ed. Thanks user.

>nonvirgin gf
enjoy being transtemporally cucked, faggot

My girlfriend did anal with her ex, but she's unwilling to do that with me. Opinions?

I realize this is only somewhat related to the topic.

you shouldn't feel weird about it, but you should take it as permission to do whatever the fuck you want with that trash whore

LOL

for some girls the boot is a super intense emotional connectivity thing. if you haven't been dating that long don't freak out. if it's been like 6 months i'd be concerned

Rape her

it's possible that she was just experimenting at that time, and realised while with him that she didn't like it

it's also possible that he had a much smaller penis than you which made it possible, but you are too big and so it hurts too much

most likely, though, is that her ex was far more alpha than you and dominated her in ways you're imasculine little mind could never even imagine.

OP here. What's her reason?

That's pretty much what I'm thinking.

>transtemporally cucked

that made me lol

maybe your dick's too big

maybe he forced or coerced her into doing it

maybe she thought she'd like it but doesn't

maybe she doesn't trust you enough yet

maybe you're too rough with her

maybe she's just not that into you

imagine if he had guessed right tho

that would've been sweet.

Maybe it's Maybelline

ayyyyy

Like most post I see on this website, it's like "hmm, that's plausible" or "that seems like might be good advice to consider", then BLAM, a unwarranted attack.

I think it might be because I am bigger, or so she says. Considering that most people want to please their partner, and not hurt them unnecessarily, she could be lying.

Yes, it's possible she was experimenting. She's had far more partners than myself. In fact, she was my first.

We've been dating for over a year now. However, maybe half of that has been long distance.

According to her I am her longest relationship. Before me, it was like 2, 3 months.

>maybe she's just not that into you

if you've never had anal before it's really not that great

it's a lot of work for her cleaning her butthole out

and you have to spend a lot time warming it up, and you're gonna want to wear a domer unless you're cool with gut flora getting in your dick hole

and the whole time you'll be thinking to yourself i could be pounding the shit out of her snatch instead of doing 35 in the slow lane

just my opinion tho

Actually, my thoughts are about the same. Whenever it comes to mind, I do a little research into how to prepare and to be safe during anal sex, and honestly it just seems like too much work. Honestly, I just didn't like the fact that she did that with an ex, but isn't willing to do it with me. I don't really care to do it. Maybe I am too vanilla.

Well, I think that wraps that up. Thanks for the thoughts.

So to bring this thread back around, what's the deal with my gf?

Whore? Not a whore? Should I give a shit?

You dont have to prepare anything. Ive fucked three grillss in the ass. With one I never got shit on my dick. With the others yes, but you clean it later. An enema doesn't worth it just to fuck, too much work. At first I used lube, later just spit and it's OK. You can have anal.sex without preparation

Fuck her slowly the first time , if you hurt her she won't do it again

It's kind of difficult to tell, because I don't know the context of the situation.

If it was a passionate situation, it could have been done without thought. However, no matter how clean her bowels may be, that doesn't seem appetizing act.

I think you should try to get her to communicate her thoughts on why or how this happen. Then go from there.

Saying that, doing something like seems to speak to her character, doesn't it?

Break up with that shit and move on, what the fuck are you doing nigger.

>Should I?
Yes, you should do ATM with her ex.

Well the dude was apparently very manipulative, so I don't think it was something she wanted to do.

But you're right, it does speak to her character a bit I think.

zozz

top kek

Yes

Well, in the case that the guy was very manipulative, I wouldn't even worry about this anymore. Just assume she was somewhat coerced in the situation, and assume she was being submissive to avoid an argument and cause waves in the relationship.

Did she mention why the relationship ended?

I completly second this.

Just be gentle with her the first times, then you will be able to litteraly fuck the shit out of her

No just eat her ass and then have him eat your ass and then get an ass and let it fuck your girl.
All good in the hood nigga

Elaborate, user.

I'm a bit of a jealous person, so it's tough. But I get that.

She had enough of his bullshit after two years and moved back in with her parents. (They lived together.)

5 minutes later and this is still making me chuckle

yes its okay, be a fucking adult.

The real question is who cares? My wife did tons of shit with her exes we haven't done yet went out clubbing on Halloween in a slutty nurse outfit then went home and he fucked her in the ass in it and she came so hard she blacked out a little, she stripped naked and fucked one on the bonnet of his car etc do i care? No cause that shits hot and shows me the kind of stuff we can do (haven't done anal properly cause im too big so using toys to warm up to it) you should be happy she had experiences like that do you know she wont wonder what it's like with others like all the sweet little Virgin girls do when you get with em if your alpha enough kinky stuff shes done shouldnt bother you it should excite you because now you can show her your better at it.

Seeing feces on my penis will in all likelihood cause me to lose my erection. Nothing more useless than a flaccid penis..

>695173630

I can empathize on that, but what can you do? Everyone has a past, and we can't change it. I would just try not to dwell on it and allow it to unnecessarily cause damage to the relationship.

found the cuck

You're a good user, user. Thanks.

Delusion: the post

It can be quite easy to be an "good user" on this website, when everyone else sets the bar quite low.

You're welcome.

who is she?

Who? My girlfriend?

no, the beauty on the picture
can't find her name

No idea. I just got that from /s

What's wrong with that? He probably fucked her right in the pussy too. Does she not clean her mouth? Just tell her you want ATM too, don't beta out lol