ALL LIVES MATTER

How is there no thread about this? Absolute Madmen.

MLB Allstar game they change the Canadian anthem with the words "All Lives Matter."

And ignored the new gender neutral version and said "in all thy SONS command."

It was like an earthquake when I felt the concurrent shitting of SJW pants across Canada.

Based as fuck, that literally made my week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0YbkZhDVSmo
youtube.com/watch?v=I5fdotSBHus
reddit.com/r/baseball/comments/4sk76o/did_they_just_change_the_words_to_the_canadian/
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#knuckleballsmatter

>gender neutral anthem
Has it really come to this bros?

not sports

This is probably the coolest thing I have ever seen America do.

There will be so many tears in the Canadian media tomorrow and it will be glorious. Thank you based Americans.

>New gender neutral them

At this point we're just asking to be the cucks of this world.

The original words are "in all thy sons command," a reference to the Canadian soldiers that died in WW1.

But "sons" is sexist because women were part of the war too, right? Women are the biggest victims of war.

Jesus fucking Christ, I didn't know that was a thing. Unbelievable

Also, Hillary's quote is even worse:
>Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat

It was a thing that Trudeau forced through the government because the guy who wanted to change it is dying.

The new version was played at the first CFL game of the year and the entire crowd booed the new lyrics

oh god I have to hear 4 more months of how great of a women hilary is

It's not as serious as OP is making it seem

>The Tenors instead sang: "We're all brothers and sisters. All lives matter to the great." The normal lyric is "With glowing hearts we see thee rise. The True North strong and free."

>"United We Stand" was written on the back of the quartet's sign.

Also, the group is based out of British Columbia

Top banter.
Fucking cunt
Fuck the cucks who let this happen
Fuck this country.

Is Russia the last place with a majority of whites untouched by this madness ?

Racist son of a bitch. My step son is half black and it sickens me to know he has to live in a world with racist scumbags like this.

The guy who did it was Canadian (all of the Tenors are) and it is kind of a big deal because the group has already profusely apologized in the media and kicked the guy who did it out of the group.

Apparently saying "all lives matter" is racist now. I don't fucking understand.

>4 more months
Try forever.
She could slaughter babies in the oval office and the people deluded enough to think she's great now will still think so 30 years from now

Seems weak as shit to blame one dude

youtu.be/0YbkZhDVSmo

They all sang it though

Don't you know? It's not racist to directly look at a person's skin color and determine that they're the only ones allowed to have their lives matter. No, don't try to look at people. Skin color is all that matters.

she just came around at the right time and was lucky trump became popular

saying "all lives matter" was specifically meant to be dismissive of the blm movement
the meaning of those words goes beyond their denotation and if you dont' realize that you're retarded

what is the gender neutral version
youtube.com/watch?v=I5fdotSBHus

Surprised they still have a reference to god desu

Yes it is, redditcuck

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

they should have the gay mens choir sing desu

>Canadians apologizing profusely
Pottery

>In all thy sons command
was changed to
>In all of us command

Nobody with any sense will ever take black lives matter seriously since they're always killing each other. Nothing is as dangerous to a black person's life then another black.

The rogue--Remigio Pereira--is a flat earther and dude weed cures everything lmao type so the rest of the group shouldve seen him doing some misguided garbage like this coming. The crazy is rarely limited to self-sabotage. It metastases.

Did that actually get passed? Fucking hell Canada it's hard to like you guys sometimes.

It even sounds musically inferior

Didn't even know it was a thing. Get used to it, Canada, we'll be providing the toppest of bantz for years to come.

Yep.

Trudeau forced the change because this dude is dying

Calling it right now, Hilary Clinton is the Anti-Christ and where headed for the apocalypse.

You can't beat a good thy. Classy af.

1. Police killing people isn't exclusive to blacks, and BLM is simply an exclusive movement that implies as much. It's selfish at best and deliberately dismissive at worst.

2. Blacks kill each other at 3rd world war-zone tier rates that dwarf anything police do so it's also terribly hypocritical to boot.

There is nothing redeeming about this childish, faggot "movement."

It's fucking unfair. Trump is nuts, and Clinton is a bold-faced liar.

>north americans
Someone nuke that tumblr infested shithole

but you would get nuked too mexico

where's my pizza?

Ask america

>wanting italian pizza

gross

The real issue is that american blacks are poor, prone to criminality and stuck in a bad cycle of misery. Whether police occasionally shoot blacks have no bearing on the larger political picture. Sadly, different interest groups have realized it's extremely profitable to play the victim card, and this is happening globally.

>tfw no more based Tim Wakefield

>Not doing a referendum
>Pushing that shit quickly as possible
>Just to make some dying guy happy

Isn't it also kind of pathetic that his crowning moment in politics is changing a few words in an anthem?

more proof that the MLB is a bastion of white supremacists and out of touch old white men

I remember reading some news article that said if you took all the white people out of the USA and let the blacks roam free, this place would have a rate crime that would make African nations look civilized.

Same article also said that if you took all the blacks out of the USA we'd have one of the lowest murder rates in the world.

the way the other 3 turn around and look at him like wtf you doing senpai when he goes off script kills me

not a thread

this is true, but many blacks are willfully perpetuating it through hip hop culture. Hip-hop culture embraces criminality, debauchery and anti-intellectualism and is thoroughly ingrained in American black culture and even into lower class culture in general.

this. implied in "black lives matter" is that it means "black lives matter, too." it's a given that all lives matter. their issue is that there are daily reminders that black lives seem to matter less. they want all lives to matter the same, not for black lives to matter more than whites or others.

the continued willful misconstruing of this fact is intellectually dishonest at best, racist at worst.

>using the anthem of your country as a soapbox to share your political viewpoints

I don't give a fuck what he said, he's an absolute idiot.

You do realize if you did that with most Western European countries, their crime rates would decrease as well, right? The issue is that in America, and certain Western European countries, there are many Black people alive today that faced segregation, still feel the effects from it, and have negative views towards other as a result. There's underlying failure to integrate. In the U.S., this is pretty apparent in the south.

Instead of asking all Black people to move away, why don't you ask how you can better integrate America?

it is a bastion of spic and spics hate niggers like every other race

I'm not saying they didn't face segregation, but change needs to come from both sides instead of blacks and liberals blaming everything on the white devil

>tfw the Official National Anthem of Canada is now just ad libbing about whatever's dominating the news cycle

But systemic racism is mythical fairy dust. It doesn't exist.

reddit.com/r/baseball/comments/4sk76o/did_they_just_change_the_words_to_the_canadian/ ass pained leafs

Well, they aren't trying very hard are they.

Stop making sense, user, we're here to be reactionary and get mad about things.

you don't understand, maybe it's because you're english.

Germans will literally come to my house and shout "italianer pasta pizza aaaahahhahah der scheisse mafioso lost aaahahahahah eins zwei drei vier 5-0 5-0 (we will lose 5-0). No more pizza pasta ay italianer scheisse? aaahahahhaahha HEIL DEUTSCHLAND HAIL MUTTERLAND WIR MUSSEN DIE ITALIANER AUSROTTEN!"

they will continue for at least 2 years, I have to kill myself

which is what it should have been called in the first place

it's like Feminism, changing the name to Women's Rights solves so many problems because the name feminism is inherently divisive, just like the name BLM is inherently divisive. If it's BLMT the message gets across clearly.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/

whether or not your agree with his final conclusion, systemic racism was a fact and the consequences continue to ripple into the current day.

>systemic racism doesn't exist

found the retard

Say reparations are given to black people, who is going to get charged with paying all that money? All white people? White people who descended from slave owners?

And how would they determine who gets the money?

found the redditer

weak

>advocating racism with racism.
piss off you self hating pillock.

I have no idea about the logistics or the most effective distribution or the form of such things (free pre-school and childcare vouchers would be a good start, but that's also something all poor americans need), and have real trouble accepting the premise. but he makes a strong case. i don't know if my hang ups are pragmatic and justified or deep-seeded biases. on its face, its hard to accept blame or punishment for the sins of others. but perhaps that is what's necessary to break the cycle set in motion with slavery and continued through today? i don't know. it's not something you can just make an info graphic of. it takes real reckoning and reflection.

Yeah and the whole retort to that notion is that the movement doesnt have a leg to stand on, technically or statistically. You fuckin' dummy.

The black race has extreme cultural issues it needs to address before its perspective on the PROPORTIONATE amount of black men shot by cops is addressed. Its cause and effect. Not discrimination.

Ayy

>Slavs
>White

"The other members of the group are shocked and embarrassed" by Pereira's actions, The Tenors said in a statement. "Our sincere apologies and regrets go out to everybody who witnessed this shameful act, to our fellow Canadians, to Major League Baseball, to our friends, families, fans and to all those affected."

the fact this group dismisses their own member is disgusting.

It's not easy to try hard when everyne and their moms won't shut up about how the black ommunity is still oppressed, how everything is spinned to be about race, etc. When everyone depicts you as a victim with little to no agency and no control over your future, it 's hard to project yourself and act for yourself. the only ones who can help the black community are the members of the black community. Instead of going on and on about how horrible the situation is, they probably should take a clue or two from their heroes of the civil rights movements or panafricanism who actually advocated for letting go of the past and focusion on what comes next. But no, let's ask for reparation and force whitey to apologize.
As for Yuroland, do the same thing but repace it with the local minorities (pakis in the UK, algerians in France, etc)

The police have extreme procedural issues regarding deadly force they need to address, regardless of race.

>The black race has extreme cultural issues it needs to address
The fact that you typed this tells me that continuing this conversation is a waste of time.

we have already paid reperations with nigger welfare

Not him, but African American culture has some serious problems with violence, single parenthood, etc. and it's a vicious cycle. Kids grow up in poor neighbourhoods idolising rappers who talk about shooting people, dealing drugs and making money. They often don't have a male role model because the father might be in jail or dead, and so they end up in a gang.