MLS fans are stealing shit from one another

I want off this ride

Other urls found in this thread:

uncova.com/western-sydney-wanderers-ultras-attack-sydney-fc-at-their-pub-hq-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yo why that flag have a kinda swastika on it?

They really don't give a crud, do they?

This ones pretty fucking stupid

Autism: normie edition

Please drop your pics if you got any in this thread

lmfao i know exactly where that terminus banner was, it was literally hanging on the fence. they literally just took it from the fence and they think theyre hard? wew fucking lad

Wow. Looks like they just didn't give a crud

Jesus christ the MLS is the most pathetic piece of shit. There are people that unironically support a league where Chris Wondolowski has the most goals.

What is it about soccer that everything is so shitty?
>pussy faggot players
>insufferable hooligans
>terrible sport where no one scores or wins
>FLY EMIRATES, larger than team logos
>shit unoriginal, bland, team names. (FC, United, dynamo, athletico)

What a bunch of autistic losers.

dude, you just don't get it.
#BERN2016

what team has atheltico in it?

>fat
>cargo shorts
>british flag on a polo shirt

Checks all the boxes

do they kill each other like here or just pictures?

They don't give a crud

There was once a time where some timbers fan was waving his scarf around and some earthquakes fans came over beat him and smashed his windshield.

these 15 years olds really piss me off

WE

>yet
I'm ah sporting.

>there are people who take mls seriously
>there are people who take mls so seriously they get mad at other fans of other teams

mls is a joke

Yeah but that had nothing to do with his team allegiance that dude was just a lil bitch.

>all these upside-dowwn flags and scarves
At last, murrican soccer fans have reached the level of yuro footyfags.
Enjoy the cancer.

>Tell that to the bank
Smarmy hipsters are the worst.

This. They copied everything, even kanker.

>inb4 burger fans get their own skinheads who'll go to the games to hunt spics and blacks

Soon

>inb4 mass shootings in stadiums because team x lost

well done mls

>Stealing scarves
I bet 90% of these images someone went to the souvenir stand, bought an opposing teams scarf to take a picture with and then probably returned it.

>we're so hard we hold banners and scarfs upside down and swear at them

You can't be fucking serious. Part of me thinks this is some high-level satire of European football hooliganism.

That's not true though. David Villa is the current top scorer while Wondomemeski isnt even in the top 10

Absolute madmen.

Why are you obsessed with soccer this badly? Do you see any other people going into football, hockey, baseball threads saying how shit those sports are? Literally only American poster autists like you who keep doing this shit.

>literally stealing from an NASL franchise

Lel google says it's from "batallon 49", a hispanic-american skinhead group, formed in 97 to protect themselves and to stop sionist influence in their community or something
They also like nycfc I guess, and are it's " hooligans "

Tbf I have been engrossed in foot(soccer)ball all my life but I can understand how silly it looks from the outside

And they're flying the flags upside down. Ultimate hardcore disrespect.

DO NOT APPROACH

Is there any kind of real rivalry between mls teams and their supporters? Or it's all just some pathetic pretentious plastic shit, since none of the teams have any history?

A lot of teams have at least 20 years of history and a few even longer. Sure its not a 100+ years of some European teams but they are not all without history

#AMF

respekt from bucharest hard boyz

Autism general?

>Against modern football
Jesus Christ the irony of this is too much for me to bear. Surely they have to be aware that NYCFC exists only to make money

Darn they really don't give a crud huh

>Against modern football
Jesus Christ

That being said, most of these pics are NYC fans. The team literally did not play until last year and have 0 history.

MLS 1.0 fans are now middle-aged and far too comfy for good atmosphere

MLS 3.0 fans are cringefest memesters who visit "North American terraces"

when will we actually find a good balance?

I just wanted a new york team that actually played in new york. Where did all this cringy shit come from? It's only been a year

Someone explain why so many are being held upside down?

>Americringes

I suppose they are trying to disrespect the teams that they stole their trophies from. Which just makes the entire thing even more pathetic.

like always its just taking the extreme examples and posting it all over the place, making it seem like its the majority

NYCFC actually has a lot of recognition and fans desu, i am actually glad to see it succeed so much

As silly as it sounds, there are a lot of orthodox jews in NYC and they bully anyone who isn't a jew, they even have their own police and shit, makes sense to try and defend your community from such cancer.

>the guy on the far left who is too cucked to leave

orlando is really a minor league town the maglel dont count

>mfw professional divegrass team names are sponsored just like my rec league soccer team by local businesses

american 'soccer' hooligans seem like they are trying too hard

implying that is not some chunky shitposter

>against modern football
>that guy on the lacoste cap dressed up like a brit
lel

>mfw I realize they really dont give a crud

why the fuck are the holding them upside down?

Because they aren't from their clubs, they stole it from rival clubs

They copied it from South American clubs, after a hooligan fight you steal the rival flags and then you display the banners to show you've defeated them

whats stopping them from buying the banners off ebay then acting all hard

Dunno, here we don't use official merch like these gay ass scarves

The point of this is doint it with flags

why not just piss on them or burn them?

>Ultras
>America

Does not compute

This is so embarrassing.

I'm quite sure Americans are far more bad ass than fucking Finns anyways

>The guy wearing a lacoste and fred perry like a pom

amazing

>(You)
>Argie

You have them, too.

uncova.com/western-sydney-wanderers-ultras-attack-sydney-fc-at-their-pub-hq-video

Paul Hogan is weeping in his grave.

>in his autistic mind he thought that post would wreck me

Those are wogs m7

Literally LARPing. I'm sure you understand now why most Americans don't like soccer, it's because it attracts only these kinds of people.

As a mexilard-amerilard, Just stick to baseball or handegg. Smh lads

European hooliganism is just as retarded, even more retarded because some of them are approaching their 50s and are still doing this shit.

desu soccer tickets are cheap as fug compared to other pro sports. I can see some fag in Orlando saving money to see soccer rather than nigger jump

>implying that's not what half of these skinnifat spics are actually doing
>implying any of them are "hooligans" in the south american or uropean sense

there firms