Man, is this boring

Man, is this boring

your mother was boring as fuck last night

I really enjoyed it the first couple of listens but then I didn't so much

really isn't that great

lol
owned

I thought it was their best release and a perfect album. I feel as though they finally produced the kind of music that truly represented what they have wanted to convey from their first album through to now. Its great.

it's essential middle class white people core

dreadfully so

yep. the ultimate radiohead album

are you fucking kidding me

it was perfect at being boring

>boring

Linkin park might be your speed you fucking kid.

>Implying the middle class exists

Lol, you mad i didnt like your aoty?

Like Noel Gallagher once said: "Thom Yorke can shit on a lightbulb and it will get a 9/10" and this is pretty much true with this board

I personally enjoyed it a lot.I'd consider it a second tier Radiohead album.
In Rainbows,OK Comp, Kid A my first tier, TKOL, Moon Shaped Pool, The Bends second. But obviously everyone has their own preferences.

I really didn't like the album. It didn't have much character or identity in my opinion and generally bored me. I felt like every song was the most obvious and least interesting approach to the material, with the exception of a few tracks. The most damning thing I can say about it is that I was very unfond of Burn the Witch when it was released as a lead single and I now think it's one of the strongest tracks on the record.

But I really liked King of Limbs so what the fuck do I know.

>noel gallagher
Hello /r/music!

post memes that originated from this album

>implying i even like Oasis
>implying he isn't right

That's all you fucks have to say when you literally have no come back when you're wrong

It's okay. I'd choose The King of Limbs over A Moon Shaped Pool too. AMSP is unironically my least favorite Radiohead album.

I really liked Burn the Witch too, the rest just does not hold up tho

>how to spot reddit 101

Gallagher is a prissy fucking drunk who will be remembered because women liked that one wall song because it's romatic.

Thom Yorke will be remembered because you can watch his evolution of an artist through albums. And in each album there at least two songs that can be listened to at any time of day. In any year. And you will say to yourself 'damn that was good'.

Kill yourself you fucking child.

thom yorke will be remembered as the guy who appeared in south park once and that's it

Such quality baitz!!! :D :D

Radiohead fans are fucking pathetic.

Nah he'll be remembered like waters.

Faggot

>doesn't like present tense

pleb

waters is similar to your description of noel gallagher, the guy who wrote that one wall song.

Nice retort. Sure showed me.

Gallagher is a jealous faggot. MUH WONDERWALL IS TIMELESS THE GIRL IM FRIENDZONED WITH LISTENS TO IT ALL THE TIMEE

Duh, it's Radiohead.

You should strongly consider suicide.

I don't get you. You're acting as if i said i like Gallagher or Oasis when i already said i don't. What are you even trying to argue? That Oasis is shit and Gallagher is shit? Because they are. What i'm trying to say is that AMSP is a boring fucking album because it is.

Do you have nothing better to do with your life?

Are you just gonna sit around all day being a baiting contrarian NEET virgin faggot?

Wt's the best album they have ever created. What's wrong? It's also a great album to close on. Hopefully they disband after next year's tour.

the problem is, people who don't like radiohead have been calling them boring for at least 16 years. maybe even 20. so then all critique just becomes noise when they release genuine shit like TKOL

i thought AMSP was alright, 7/10 material probably on par with HttT

The thing is I don't dislike Radiohead. I actually enjoy some of their albums. I just don't think they should be trying Chamber Pop.

i'm the opposite

thought it was super underwhelming at first, but after revisiting it in these cold, winter months i felt like i connected with it more.

>Like Noel Gallagher once said

Maybe you're just too pleb to enjoy it

I miss when their songs had build ups and climaxes. Now they just seem to be on an even keel the whole song.

but user, it's their third best album.

>Noel Gallagher said

OP is right, end of the story

Oasis>Radiohead