Anyone n-need a helping hand t-tonight?

Anyone n-need a helping hand t-tonight?

I'm here for you, Anonymous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ_aTjXObs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My Router is fucking up how do i fix this?

Can you read me out the router model number and tell me what the problem is?

The lights are all green I want them to be blue.

What is the make and model?

Every time I sit on the toilet a brown log slides out of my asshole

Seems like a solution, not a problem.

My girlfriend is becoming a hyper lewd all the sudden, is this good or bad?

Sounds good to me. What's the problem?

Good morning, Alice! Why make a thread now?

I dont really have strong emotions
this makes it hard to be a "productive" member of society

what do?

I'm up.

What...? Strong emotions have nothing to do with being "productive". Can you explain more?

Use a blue sharpie to color invisible tape and then put tape on lights. Then stick sharpie in your ass.

Why are you always stuttering you role playing faggot, make a real psychology thread if you actually care about helping others. You just look like a little bitch making this thread.

so ive been stuck in this loop where i keep seeing the same image over and over on the internet with this touhou character that stuttered sometimes. its inescapable... she was a real sweetheart and im sad we never got to have that coffee. wat do.

good to see you again...

*smiles and gently leans her head on your shoulder* Oh Anonymous, I'm s-so glad to have you here tonight

i just can't get my shit together
i want to become a better myself and i plan out what i want to do during the day but whenever i wake up that just disappears and i just want to spend the day behind my computer screen. any tips that i can do what i actually want?

si...

Can I get a handjob?

Im moving to another country very soon, i'm scared

I seriously don't know what to do with myself.
I hate my life.

A bit odd for you to be calling me a sweetheart, after all the shit you've talked on /animus/.

Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere. Did you forget?

Do you write it down? Get a journal, a schedule, a calender, whatever it takes. Write it all down, and put it in a place you MUST look. Set up alerts on your phone, your computer, etc etc, to get you back on track.

You just have to keep nudging yourself until it is easier to follow the schedule than to avoid it, Anonymous.

*wraps her arms around you tightly*
What country, Anonymous? Tell me about it

*hugs you from behind, resting her head on your back* Tell me about it, Anonymous. Let's work through it together, okay?

you know what must be done

How do I make my life better:
Height - 6' 0"
Straight
Age - 17
M
Friends - 0
Money - $1200
Sports - Soccer
Looks - Idk, I never have had any girl talk to me ever, in 8th grtade i did a messy prank that totally fucked my rep up so idk

Thats a psych q right>??

I wanna kiss alice on the tummy !

heya Alice
How late we staying up tonight?

You do this to feel better about your shitty life, don't you?

fine... you know im just being cheeky we never talk anymore whats a dude supposed to do.

Faggot

more details needed
also make some friends. anyone.

>it's a circlejerk

What do you want out of life?

Hey Youmu.

Who knows? Let's take it step by step, minute by minute.

My life isn't shitty, sorry to deny you a simple explanation to a complex question. I know how uneasy that makes you.

You know how to contact me; that doesn't make the knife in my back any easier to swallow.

Love you too, Anonymous

I dont really have any drive because there is nothing I really want to achieve, or could want
I guess I want to have something but whenever I have tried it's been plainly superficial
a recent near-death experience has made me decide that maybe I should figure my shit out

what is this, some kinda thread for people to declare the strength of their preference for ding-dong up the shitpipe?

living the simple life with Alice, sounds wonderful

...then i shall do so so i can make amends away from here and you can do what you do without interference from this asshole

Drive doesn't come from wanting to do things, it comes from doing them. Motivation doesn't work the way you think it does.

No, you may recognize literally every other thread on Sup Forums as that, dear Anonymous.

Simple....yeah, I could get behind that, especially tonight.

thank you user, i actually never wrote it down and i haven't thought that it'd work either, now i'm doing so and i'll use alarms too

I know my life isn't that bad, i even have a great gf. 6/10 she loves me a lot and i love her too. But she is moving away to college and i feel kind of sad about that.
I got kicked from home too, I have an scolarship but my degrees aren't that good and i think i may lose it.
Every day i wake up sad for not diying in sleep...

Sorry.
Weight - 165
Hair Color - Brown
Eyes - Blue
White/Caucasian

Thanks for replying if you do lol

USA, California to be more specific

yeah, I never understood this whole bit
the RP psych thing
seems insincere, y'know?

My pleasure. I'm Alice, by the way

I think I'm bipolar. But also an alcoholic. On setraline and adderall. Take two sleeping pills a night, smoke much weed, and drink pots of coffee and smoke cigarrettes. I feel like I'm trying to regulate my moods but idk.

*pushes glasses up and tips fedora*
The problem is that you don't know what a real man is, since you're not with me, m'lady.
*gently caresses your hand*

Perception isn't necessarily reality, Anonymous.
We all view the world through a lens, after all.

It sounds like you are self medicating, and desperately need to stop that.

What are you diagnosed with?

Oh hey Rin. How have you been?

what are some good recovery books you'd recommend?

Nope, i dont think i can open myself irl to another human being.

How do I stop thinking about her and move on?

I wouldn't recommend any.

Why not, Anonymous?

will do so!
and do you open a thread on Sup Forums often, Alice? I think i've seen a thread of yours once or twice

Hello! I hope you're having a nice night!

I'm not really sure how to do things simple though, can you show me the way?

hello alice how are you ?

Tell me about her, Anonymous.

Every day, twice a day, when not sick. Pretty sick tonight, but, well, here I am.

Could be worse, I suppose. You?

youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ_aTjXObs

Sick. You?

Am i too overpowered?

Very good! Thank you for asking.

I'm worried about an islamic caliphate coming soon. What should I do?

>Drive doesn't come from wanting to do things, it comes from doing them. Motivation doesn't work the way you think it does.
hmm maybe
I think my whole reward system or whatever is out of whack
plan to see a psych for whatever is wrong with me

Drunk and tried playing touhou 7 and fought you and thought about dropping by : )
I hope you feel better

Im afraid I might not fit in, I might not find good friends and lots of stuff really

I was never all that keen on listening to anyone who hastened to suggest I doubt what I see for having eyes.

Either way my lens seems to consistently beat the curve so if I'm left to figure out the alice bit, basically I'm not gonna try

wait, aren't you a psychologist?
you don't recommend ANY books?

I'm a really shy person, and i don't like to talk about my feelings or my problems to someone else. i dont like people to get worried about me.
I also have some troubles with alcohol and drugs, and some suicidal thoughts.
My gf knows about this and she gets real sad when i feel bad so i often just pretend im all right so she is fine.

>Lynyrd Skynyrd
I think you and I could definitely get along, even with everything everybody says.

Arm yourself or maybe run. This is coming from someone very progun

She was my first longterm/serious girlfriend. We were really close, we were pretty much best friends.

She broke up with me near at the beginning of this year, she moved on really fast, and I still think about her a lot :(

What weapon do you recommend? My budget is around 650 for primary, 550 for a secondary

In a deep depression for the past year(s). Jobless, living back with parents, long distance gf but relationship is bad. Started doing meditation half a year ago, but never able to keep it up for long. I've got a book now on MBCT with an 8 week program in it. I'm afraid if I start and am unable to finish that all my hope for recovery will be gone. What do?

got it, i'll try to stop and say hi at least when i see a thread of yours

Read a book. There's very little likelihood of that happening.

My pleasure, Anonymous

What book do you recommend?

....you bought a book, but you aren't in a program with a psychologist? Why?

lets say I don't want to waste the film again

Well if there's anything I can do to help you must let me know, I can't let my alice go untreated in her time of need

I've been diagnosed with adhd. But went most recently for mood swings. I've struggled with manic phases (spending all my money, being promiscuous, cleaning and organizing), and deep depression e states all my life. It's like a light switch. My boyfriend notices the change before I do. He says I slowly shift to speaking in only monotone before a slump, and when in up its like the last three weeks of crippling depression dissapears. There are days when I start five new projects, and tear a piece of furniature apart, and there are days where all I can do is the bare minimum. And sometimes not even that. I'm struggling at a minimum wage job, and it's wearing on my boyfriend and one year old. Dissociation has always been a big thing for me, and autism runs in my family, along with adhd, ocd, bipolar.

I'm 21, f, white, and have a big drug use history. I've had depression and mania as early as seven.

I've been doing some research and have found that antidepressants without a mood stabilizer can be counter productive. I know the adderall is probably wrong, but some days it is the only thing that gives me the energy to fulfill daily functions.

What do you know about the stabalizer/antidepressant combo? And about ocd and bipolar.

Did I mention I pick at my flesh like a tweaker obsessively?

you have received email from me...

~user_Sama

I just went and got myself a brand new H&K VP9 a couple of months ago for $535 along with 2 15rnd mags.
For a primary with that budget I've no clue since I've always gone all out.

A pistol though, I recommend either a HK VP9(9mm) or a Sig Sauer P320(striker fired .45)/250(double action .45)

Some say you and I would work great together and that we'd be good friends. Most others tend to say I shouldn't even be talking to you..

like this?

what is it about recovery books distasteful?
also recovery in general, or just books on the subjects?

no judgement on my end, just curiosity

I moved between countries a lot. Am now back in my home country, where I did psychotherapy before for about 8 months and it was no help at all.

From a Buick 8. It's a good story.

Sounds like you've been hurt in the past.

I'll do just that. Thank you.

You need to go to a doctor and see if you are bipolar. It definitely sounds like you could be experiencing symptoms of that disorder.

Adderall is going to make those symptoms MUCH worse, not better. You definitely need a mood stabilizer of some sort.

Why have you not gone to the doctor yet?

What can I do to forget previous failures in life?
Everytime I try to move on I panic and then creep back to my current state of nothingness.

Hello, how are you?

Thanks for listening and the advice.

I hope you're not too sick, get well soon.

Please op go somewhere and kill yourself

Well, thank you
I might consider seeking professional help

I will overcome my fears, thanks a lot for listening ( or reading)

by people on the internet? I don't recall even one instance of that, no.

The dog I've had since I was 6 just died. He was 13 years old but I'm still extremely sad about it

Replied.

Interesting.

Those are deeply personal accounts, often abused for monetary gain.

Sounds like you have a lot of anxiety; CBT can help you learn to deal with anxiety in productive ways.

A bit sick. You?

My pleasure.

How can I help you, Anonymous?

Please do. I beg of you, please do.

It's my honor.

*hugs tightly* Recently, my dog of 17 died. It was heart wrenching. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry to hear that, Anonymous...

Thank you for bringing a bit of light into this cesspool. With that said, I bid you adieu.

Because I thought it was just me. Sometimes, thinking back on how I have socially struggled in the past, I wonder of I may be on the spectrum. Many members of my family are. Being a relatively attractive female makes that hard to notice once you hit puberty. My mom is like that too. But bare in mind, my mom can put ridiculous amounts of beer in her and just carry on. I'm her mentor.

What can a professional do to help me?
Im not doubting it, just curiosity

No reply :(

3 years ago I could speak to girls and actually have them to like me. 2 years ago I fucked up my tibia and ankle and my social life went from 8 to 0.
Now here I am, can't hold a conversation, got fatter, got more shy, got ugly...
>How can I love myself and get my confidence up again?

Depressed and annoyed. But I'll get through it none the less.

I replied here: