I'd like to know if anyone here has had any incest stories lmao

I'd like to know if anyone here has had any incest stories lmao

anyone still have the liz one? ...has it even been updated yet?

Saved from a different thead.
Part 1

When we were both 15 my first cousin and I stole her dads vodka and got drunk in her basement. She sucked my dick and I finger popped her. We never spoke of it and I still see her every Christmas

Part 2

When I was 14 I made out with and fingered my 18 yr old cousin. It was fucking hot, except like a dorky 14 yr old when she went back to her place in another state I kept calling to talk and shit. Got all clingy. I cooled off and later when I became a man she started flirting and stuff, but by then she was not the hot in shape 18 yr old she used to be so I avoided tapping it. But i had a crush on her since like I was 7 so that night was a huge victory I'd jerk it to for years after.

Anyone got a compilation of the Shed story?

Part 3 not sure if there's a part 4

It's actually not ok, and that's the only reason they don't bang.

That's what I'very been posting bro

No. But I had 3 close calls.

Wtf these comic writers really are big losers

Just noticed it now. Off to fapcave then

>losers
Stoners. Rich stoners.

At this point we had been being super sexual
>One weekend I did nothing but finger her pussy and try to push her sexual limits
>I always swore I'd never stick it in, that that'd be crossing the line
>One day however as bent over to get fingered, I whispered how much I wanted to be inside
>She was actually game for it, but I kept saying no
>One day however she kept begging me, saying she was curious if she could take it
>So one day the opportunity presented itself
>It was just me and her alone in the house.
>This was out chance, but there was one problem, she was on her period
>I was so so hesitant but she kept begging so I agreed.
>I gathered together some towels and layed them on the floor
>I then instructed her to lay on them
>When I undressed I had her suck my dick to get me hard, at this time sucking was fairly new to her eventually she'd be practically addicted to it
>Once I was hard she grabbed my cock and happily placed my condom on and laid back.
>I climbed over top of her and we interlocked fingers, bracing for what was to come
>I grabbed my cock and positioned it at the entrance
>Slowly I slid in and I could feel her tight pussy making way for my cock
>Her face scrunched up and I could tell taking it was hurting her a bit
>I assured her it would get better as I slowly slid it deeper
>I then pulled back and pushed back in
>Surprising as it may sound her being on her period created a natural lube that made sliding in and out a breeze
>Soon she was no longer in pain but feeling intense sexual pleasure
>She clawed at my back and screamed out daddy to the top of her lungs
>I was going so fast now and I could see she had never felt better.
>We locked eyes while I was on top and for a second I slowed down my strokes as we simply locked lips
>I licked up and down her neck while whispers how I loved her, how I loved being the first to penetrate my own sisters walls.
Con

Dude that was back in the day when Superman was a weirdo. He was always trying to kill Jimmy Olsen or fuck him over. Treated Lois Lane like shit all the time. And even created clones of himself from his finger tips for the sole purpose of letting them die to save his own ass. Not cloning with Kryptonian science or anything, literally points his finger and a mini-clone flies from the tip of it.

Supergirl was worse thou. She fucked her horse Comet who was in love with her.

>I then picked the pace back up and started fucking her furiously
>After more than possibly more than 45 minutes of straight fucking and kissing I finally felt myself ready to cum
>She begged for my cum so bad I couldn't even hold it
>I pulled out quick and told her press her titties together
>I tore that condom off with incredible speed and shot one of the most powerful loads I've ever produced.

It was her first time, but in a way it was mine too. I had never had sex so intense before then and no woman can produce that feeling I feel when with her. Maybe that's why I feel addicted to fucking her, it's so much deeper than sex when you think about it.

Carry on my wayward son

not a whole lot of people do, just LITERALLY EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE AND HALF THE INTERNET
here's 1/2 of my own with my cousin

Neat. Ages?

teenagers, that's all I'll say

i someday hope the user who posted this will post the last two

>comics
>rich
Pick one.

what the hell is that character before "word" in the 7th line? I almost suspect this is trolling if this guy didn't actually continue posting

Anyone have daddy daughter greentexts?

incest

never use the "i" word