The girl i love is leaving to join the military next month

the girl i love is leaving to join the military next month

wat do

put a baby in her

>put a baby in her
join the military too you fuckwit.

Imagine her fucking at least 2 different guys every night she's there. Because that's what's going to happen.

>enlisting at the same time as somebody guarantees i'm in the same unit as them

this is retarded.

Shoot her in the knee cap with an arrow and she'll change her mind about going.

>be corn.
seems like the only sensible option.

>she's joining the military
enjoy getting cucked.

> leave

> you were left alone anyway

kill the military

Find a better woman.
Any one who goes to the military is just a bag of shit aka only good for fertilizing.

ask her to leave her underwear to you in her will in case she dies.

this guy gets it

Find another girlfriend, she's going to either come back a lesbo or she's going to find someone tougher and cooler than your loser ass.

Save the heartache and dump her now, you'll get another one who's better.

endlessly think about all the dick shes going to take from the marines who bunk around her.

feel inferior you have a woman more manly than you are.

break up because of insecurity knowing the miles of larger dicks shes taken.

Tell her you hope she dies.

niglan?

Marry her, enjoy all of those benefits . Become a dependa and get her pregnant.

If she is joining the US Army without rank there might be a good chance she's gonna be triple penetrated and ran a train on. So enjoy your cum dumpster

Listen to user. He gets it. This happened to me.

user. It's like you're talking complete shit.

How many college educated people go to the military? A minor number.

How many people join the military to go to college and accept the Gov handouts? Majority.

Lots of people join the military.
But you didn't because you were too scared so now you act as if you made some intelligent choice rather than being a humongous pussy.

Nah. At this point the OP deserves to deal with her PTSD because she wasn't mentally prepared for the real world. or the fun of her coming back with rape stories where she has a hard time getting intimate with him.

>public education at it's finest
Lemme guess you've heard this said to you a few times now and it triggers you.

He made the smart choice.
The only brave role in the military is a front line one, all the rest are pussy support roles which the actually smart/educated people choose.
If you really think there is merit in putting your ass on the line for a country, then you are fucking stupid, it isn't worth dying over some arbitrary plot of land that people get hard dicks over because nationalism.

>PTSD
"Huhuhuhu oh honey, every time you flip the lights, I get flashbacks of when it was really hot in the desert and I couldn't do my nails.... oh god ..."

>rape stories
She'll say she was raped, but won't say who did it because it was consensual.

But they're protecting our freedoms!

No

Yeah, tbh nigga military girls are one of those types you probably want to avoid/give up on because first of all being a military person already implies you're a conservashit with dumbass values.
On top of that, it is basically a guarantee that you will be cucked if she goes abroad.

Don't lie. You're a coward for saying something so stupid then claiming people haven't said it to you. That's how tweenagers like you argue/ troll, you use lines that someone else hurt you with.

Still a no from me. Sorry dickballs.

>conservashit
Don't get me wrong, I don't like soldiers, and I agree with you and hate most of the far-right idiots that the military attracts, but I would almost say they are not as bad as libitards.

At least they have a job, even if it's a bullshit one that gives them a free pass and will easily leave them to rot.

You're right, sjws and the like probably suck worse ass than military types, but it doesn't change my dislike for the philosophy that military type "patriots" have.

continue to love her while she sucks dick all day every day so she can get promoted. i mean i would.

And I completely agree with you
Both extremes are intolerable as hell, and so is this "I'm a fucking hero, I protected your freedoms, if you question that I will threaten to beat you up because my ability to argue and reason has been replaced by a permanent state of "fight or flight"."

It's an insult to people who ACTUALLY help others and do good things for their fellow man and not soldiers who get hero status by shooting ragheads and getting ptsd because they got shot back at.

>soldiers who get hero status by shooting ragheads and getting ptsd because they got shot back at.

kek, military in a nutshell