Stuck living in a country where a 1 bedroom flat costs as much as an entire 5 bedroom home with a nice parcel of land...

>stuck living in a country where a 1 bedroom flat costs as much as an entire 5 bedroom home with a nice parcel of land in America

Why couldn't i be born in the states? Feeling quite depressed after coming home from my holiday there.

Maybe move out of the city then.

Actually stay there you paki twat.

Not even anywhere near a city. Housing in most of the UK is absolutely unaffordable.

The farther from the cities the cheaper the houses here. I live in a 4 bedroom 2 storey house and costed $385,000 CAD($289,000 US) brand new.

t. Southern twat

Stay in islamabad rasheed

T.pajeet
Or t. Lives in a shithole town and lacks an education due to being to inbred to get a job

T.kidnapping black man

T. Southern twat

I'm in East Anglia.

I don't know about the price, but I always wondered why your houses are so fucking tiny compared to ours.
like seriously, english houses that I've seen when I've been there were the size of my front garden.

is costed a word?
sounds weird

Do you live with your parents? Because that's what you'd probably be doing if you lived in the US.

>is costed a word?
Not unless you're a 5 year old

>living with your parents

Most Americans my age that I know own their own homes. In Britain it is common for people in their late 20's and into their 30's to live with their parents.

Not sure if I'd agree I have a small two bedroom apartment and parking space with only heat included and that's $2550 a month.

>average argentinian houses

>Choosing to live in an expensive meme city

You did this to yourself. There are plenty of cheap places to live in the US.

Come here :3

Couldn't live with the grease, desu

I couldn't complain too much, at least on the countryside.
A friend of mine got a basically brand new house with 160 m2 living space and a 800m2 garden for about 350.000€ after the original owners got divorced.

That's pretty expensive for what you described.

>160 square meters
>350k euro

Pretty expensive familam, but nowhere near UK prices.

that looks like shit though

That amount would buy you a 450+ square meter mansion in a nice area outside a city in the US.

i am going to buy a huge house in the suburbs of omaha nebraska one day

>a small two bedroom apartment and parking space with only heat included and that's $2550 a month.

Straight up autism.

Come to Australia, it will make you feel a little better about England.

>That's pretty expensive
That's dirt fucking cheap.

Why are you spacing out your

this?

You could literally buy a footballers mansion in the states for that.

That's insane.
Why do Americans complain online all the time when their expenses are so fucking low?
They're like spoiled children.

My brother just built a split entry 4 bedroom, 3 full bath, 2 car attached garage, 20x30 back deck, without using cheap material for 170k and it sits on 1.5 acres.

You wouldn't even get that sort of land that cheap in Australia, unless you were in a place so far away from work it would be basically pointless living there.

All the good places to live in the USA cost just as much as the UK. You aren't missing out on anything.

Yeah but there are no jobs outside the city and mostly meth.

Same in the UK. Britian is just a shittier, costlier, more cramped version of the US.

I just looked around a bit because you have made me curious.
Basically for 350k€ I'd get a about 30% bigger cardbord house tm if I don't wanna live in bumfuck nowhere.

The UK prices are fucked up, though.

>All the good places to live in the USA cost just as much as the UK

Not even close. It is far, far more here

You didnt look very well then. There are loads of cheap full masonry brick/stone houses in the US

Right, but as someone that's traveled all over the USA for work, once you are an hour outside the major cities it's literally Deliverance.

Shit gets scary real quick.

>Americans earn so much more than us
>but their houses cost so much less

Unless you have a good job or your parents own a house for you to inherit, it's basically impossible to own a house here

Glad I dont live in London.

Didn't realize I did it.

Damn, Australia is that expensive?

It's a UK-wide problem

Simple solution: open up your green belts for development.

I mean I get the whole ecosystem green-space argument but everything comes at a cost and it doesn't seem right. The problem is that once you own a house which is the majority of the population then making sure house prices perpetually keep rising is in your interest.

It will have to give at some stage though.

WE WOULDN'T NEED TO DO THIS WITHOUT FUCKING FOREIGNERS FOR FUCK SAKE

OUR BIRTHRATE IS BELOW REPLACEMENT, WITHOUT FOREIGNERS OUR POPULATION WOULD BE DECREASING AND HOUSE PRICES WOULD BE DROPPING LIKE STONES

FUCKING BOOMERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i mean just jokign haha xx

Did a like-to-like comparison and US wages are generally 20-50% higher for the same positions. The cost of living and taxes is also generally much lower. It isn't even close. Honestly wish I was born in the US instead of this shit country.

>houses are dirt cheap
>apartments are both expensive and if rented through the larger landlords require insane amounts of queuing

I live all alone in a 4 room apartment because no 2 roomers wer available

Not just London. All of the UK is expensive as fuck relative to wages.

It's definitely not common, but not rare either

my dream is to live in italy

it's not that shit and the north isn't really cramped. you'd just earn a lot more there

so at what age do teenagers finally leave home? 30yo?
here the average is 35

if housing is really that important to you there's nothing really stopping you leaving unless you specifically want to move to the US

Mate some of the biggest paki shitholes are in the north

>more likely to be in prison

not if you aren't a degenerate

>consume more oil

This is a good thing

>spend more on healthcare

better quality healthcare

>more electricity

again, a good thing

>more likely to be murdered

Only if a minority

>6.6% less free time

not really much at all

>more class divide

Good. Stop with the leftist bullshit.

>more HIV/AIDS

only for degenerates

>die .86 years sooner

marginal difference

>more babies

Good. White people need to procreate more.

I specifically want to move to the States.

>brits complaining about high cost of living

>>consume more oil
>This is a good thing

Consuming more oil means that you likely consume more goods and services, travel more, and have a generally higher standard of living.