TSA Fag here... AMA. I will not reveal operating procedure or anything that will get me fired however...

TSA Fag here... AMA. I will not reveal operating procedure or anything that will get me fired however. Feel free to ask just about anything else.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/danielreed/2015/06/08/the-tsas-95-failure-rate-be-carefull-what-you-ask-for-when-demanding-that-congress-do-something/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Date stamp... no time cause I'm not revealing my timezone

Use eastern time zones then

What happens to all the knives you confiscate?

They are shipped to facilities that auction them off in bulk. So you can get a Lot of 50 knives for 20 bucks or something like that

Or so the VPN says

Do you tend to work with travellers/at security checkpoints or scanning checked baggage?

I do both. They have different postions some people are certified to do both.

Yes, this is what i'm trying to find out, who auctions the stuff off??

How do I get pot onto a plane?

There is a company in PA that does some of it I believe, One of the major news agencies did a special on it I believe

How does it feel knowing your job is quite possibly the shittiest thing the US government does to its citizens?

Have you tried hiding it in your ass? That's the best way man. Just make sure you don't cough or sneeze

What's the pay like? I'm a retail fag and looking for a better job for a no college kid

Buy a ticket, wait in a 45 min + line go through security, get in another line at the gate... get on plane. Get your free fucking peanuts

Care to explain how TSA is a shitty thing?

It sucks at times, but I still got a job and make money

Ever strip search any hot chick's?

Have you screened anyone famous?

What's the weirdest thing you've seen someone have?

How often do you find dildos in women's bags?

We don't do strip searches.

Excellent. I will look into it. I had a friend lose a very expensive pocket knife, that was tsa compliant, to a tsa agent. He raised hell and wasn't allowed on his flight and then was removed from the airport.

The knife was a custom with mammoth ivory scales and was worth about $1,000

Here is the thing with Pot... we don't look for it, we find it by accident or if your dumb enough to vaccuum seal it. Basically keep a small amount loose in a baggy. DO NOT put any liquids in your bag, dense objects etc etc. You want them to take a glance at the screen and start looking at the next bag

They have those machines now that practically see you naked without seeing you naked. Have you been living under a rock? Those came out like 5, 6 years ago.

I make almost 18 an hour

Explain the vacuum seal thing?

Also, how to get metal on a plane?

It's better to feel a chick rather than see

>95% failure rate(forbes.com/sites/danielreed/2015/06/08/the-tsas-95-failure-rate-be-carefull-what-you-ask-for-when-demanding-that-congress-do-something/)

>molests you or looks at your dick despite not being a criminal

>Has not caught a single terrorist

>You can't bring your reasonably-priced drink with you.

I could keep going but I don't need that much rage before I sleep

Terrorist, pls go

>not even being curious

not sure if being ironic or just a cuck

I had a female co-worked go to do a bag check on a female flight attendant. She told her she was a bit too young to check her bag. Turns out she had an entire bag of dildo's, I think she was a sales rep

How many stoned fucks do u let by daily?

>or just a cuck
Illiterate, pls go

No KNife is TSA Compliant.

Well if you vaccuum pack anything, it becomes dense. You don't want your weed to appear dense or anything in your bag if you are carrying weed.

Not wasting time on this...

That was pretty dumb of him to try and bring it with him on the plane. How did he not know in this day and age that it wouldn't be aloud? Only way I could imagine would be that he forgot he had it.

Sucks doh.

So anything dense gets hand checked?

IDC about weed or drunks really as long as they are not dicks coming through

Xray's show things of different densities. Loosely packed clothing is see through. a vacuum sealed bag will show up super dense and it will get pulled for a search

are you aiming to become a cop one day or somethinkg?