Okay Sup Forums so

Okay Sup Forums so...

>I made her suck off her German Shepard, but she couldn't make him cum, just loads of precum
>I have her fuck guys who have girlfriends and get photos, which we then send to the girlfriends
>Make her send me videos of her abusing herself; ridiculously large dildo in ass, having guys round to rape her, etc.

What other fucked up shit can I make my slave do?

>inb4 "pics or shes not real" and "moar pics", may share more with really good ideas that I intend to impliment

Make her fuck her dad or brother.. creampie manditory.

sage

Have you had her get fucked by the German Shepard? Show her that she's lower than a dog in the pecking order.

this

What would it take to see some of those videos she sends you?

this as well

thus

Apparently her brother made her do it when she was a kid and she wants to do it more.

Already made her masturbate furiously over the fantasy of being used by her dad and brother as the family "Mouth" and they just rape her mouth whenever they want and make her serve them.
Want to, but the reality of it is that it's not like in bestiality films. They lose interest quickly. The BJ he seemed to love, though.
Not a chance, sorry dude. I'm of the mindset of

Safety of the human toy I own > Peoples in the internets opinions of whether or not I'm telling the truth

i don't think anyone will believe you without some form of proof

I feel sorry for you, not necessarily for the things you have her do, but that you are willing to let so much shit into the same hole you stick your dick in.

She doesn't need an hour-long fuck session with the dog, just let him get in there and thrust a few times. Show her that she has to submit to anyone who wants to fuck her, same species or not.

This isn't my girlfriend; this is my mistress. I keep her on the side.
I'm not here to get people to believe me. I'm here for peoples fucked up ideas.

>i want something for nothing

fuck off, nigger

she local to you? Everything you've described is stuff you could have done however far away you are, and your options are different if she's local vs remote.

Smart. She's not local to me; she's in another country; last thing i need is GF finding out.

I'm in the military and met her overseas, fucked her, now keep her as my plaything. Go and visit now and again to keep her sweet.

get her to fuck someone else without knowing (at least at the beggining)

without telling her drunk her, tie her, and invite a bunch of your friends over, then make them fuck her

make her seduce a girlfriend of hers or a strager and then trick her together into a threesome

if you managed to seduce her mother or a sister, a threesome

literally sell her ass one night

Tie her to a bed frame and gag and blindfold her. Then let strangers or whoever fuck her

Yeah pretty much this guy
If you dont have content to share, then your thread is boring and doesn't deserve input.

what country?

translation: i'm a whiney tool that won't prove i'm not a troll, give me attention anyway. only idiots fall for this.

this is the story she tells her dad:

>I'm being blackmailed
>he says I need to have you fuck me and send proof
>I'm really scared dad, can we just do it ok? just do this for me

repeat with brother

make her save the condoms and pin to her wall with dad or bro label over it.

Once they have gotten to where they can just fuck at will, make her do a reaction video to her wall.

post some more nudes for fucks sake

post proof of her suckage. more depravity!

fair enough. tbh you sound like a bit of a shitty dom who cares about the image but I'll bite.

I'm a fan of public humiliation of various kinds. Usually I'll go to a park and tie a girl to a tree/lamppost, or take her clothes and blindfold her and not give them back until she's come at least twice, that sort of shit. You could probably adapt the latter for remote work.

building on the 'masturbating while fantasy' thing, if she's got any traumatic stuff in her history (rape, molestation, even just being hit by daddy) you can make her recount it while masturbating. Same with other fantasies - get her to tell her how she'd do all kinds of fucked up things if you asked her to. Get her to talk about how she'd abduct a schoolgirl for you, or how she'd have your children just so you could molest them, or whatever the fuck gets you off.

Other than that kind of thing you have limited options. A lot of good degradation requires being there in person to force the situation beyond their control.

dog cum is a lot different than human cum. it's a lot more watery, and if the dick is hard it's real cum

Let her buy a latex mask and take a walk with it on in the city. Or buy a cucumber and condoms. You know.. For the fun aspect

Wait until she screws something up, then tell her to make a video of her punishing herself the way you would punish her.

When she sends the first video, tell her the punishment wasn't good enough and to try again.

When she sends the second video, tell her it's still not good enough.

For the third video she'll pull out all the stops. You'll not only get a good video to fap to, but you'll also learn her limits and what she considers to be a harsh punishment, which will be useful in the future.

Have minsonary sex with her

What's her job? How old is she? Informations are useful

You do know about when knotting though? Seeing a dog knotted firmly in a pussy is the hottest thing you can ever see.

OP can you do me a favour, can you get her to pose topless with this pic please.

if you are up for it but cant today can you email me [email protected]

>2016
>hotmail

>triggered by his fucking email
>2016
fuck off

at least he dont use yahoo mail

Piss on her and make her drink it

op ded guise

>but hurt by email domain
>doesnt understand about throw away emails

its a throw away email address I've had for year (just never needed to ditch it)

sell her ass

I made my exgf do sooooo many nasty things

one day in a meeting at my gf house I met a coworker of hers, was good looking but my gf had told me she wasnt interested into because he was bf of a friend of hers

literally went ahead and ask him how much for her ass, with her next to me and without even looking at her
my bitch wanted to say something but I told her to fuck off, I got the dude to give me 200 dollars... the fuck had a face of such disbelief

yeah I know such a cheap whore

we went upstairs, told the bitch to get in her knees and start sucking off

both had such faces... it was epic
once she put her tong in his dick I asked for the payment and then got out

later she was quiet, but eventually got over it until I got the dudes phone and got him again into this

then I got another two of her coworkers into the thing I kid you not

the first dude gf find out and such dramma happened that my bitch had to left the job

the client list grow to 16, until we got bored and stop doing it

it was awesome
the first time face of disbelief was priceless

my man, sell her ass

This comment is underappreciated

Have you made her cum to cheesy pizza yet?

Get her on cam showing to the young teen boys and girls. Or get her to find her own little friend to fuck for/with you

That's some low quality bait.

How about tie her up and stick a vibrator on high in her for 24 hours on webcam.

Public Humiliation + Forced Orgasms = Good Times For All?

might cause permanent desensitization

OP does she have a sister/hot mom?

Have her steal their dirty panties and lick them/wear them while masturbating in them and keep them around for her to wear from that point onward

Make her get a really slutty tattoo/brand either in a highly viable area, or right above her cunt.