He wasn't going hard-mode, silly user

I'm pretty sure I would just jerk off
but, let's say Tortoises.

Horses.

The water bear

Multiple bunnies go through five a week

niggress

Ostrich

a shark. I mean if it would let me then it would be bad ass to be the only person fucking great whites on the regular

Oh, I don't have to play hard mode?
I'd still probably just jerk off but let's say panda bears.

I heard dat pussy is da bomb

snake or fish

none hard mode Id go with koalas

I'm not going hard mode. I just want to fuck a dolphin.

Dog, hardmode would be some kinda large fish unless i can be sure the animal wont attack me then i would choose a alligator cus why not.

A Cassowary.

>mammals

nigger not all of us are playing hardmode

Big Mouth Bass

jesus you fucking retard! two of us said NOT HARD MODE

i would pick a nice chimp with good personality hopefully she beheaves i would like to get her young to make her my way, also she has to shave ona regular basis or at least a chimp with soft hair, well groomed and stuff. but yeah a chimp would be nice to make love to, hopefully petite and light skinned

normal mode
wolverines
that'd be so damn badass to be known as the wolverine fucker

hard mode
an octopus. It'd become a fleshligh type I want any time

jellyfish

Black girl

Dolphin

Kek

Dolphin pussy would feel so good

I guess i'd fuck a Mare

Rolling.

Fuck yes. I heard they have incredible control so they're tight as fuck. They're also a very sexual species so they'd probably like it too.

That's a tough choice, I really like fucking both dogs and mares.
I would probably choose dog though because it's easier to have them with you all the time.

Wolves

Or in the one specific animal, I'd choose a she Wolf. Hypothetically speaking

Fuck hard mode

I pick mare

Easily

Alligator

Thread needs more mare

But, how can we penetrate most things?
Can I get a plus sized snake please?

Danny D aka Matt Hughes

because that man is an ANIMAL amirite?

Would it be weird to say Bonobo?

Hard mode: Sponge.

Speaking from personal experience I would pick a dog, they have amazing pussies and are great companions and protectors whenever you're not fucking them.

If I was guaranteed full control of the animal and my own safety I would perhaps pick a tigress though, because tigers are fucking sexy.

How is this the post that makes me the most uncomfortable?

God dammit that's a brilliant answer

Sasquatch
Hard Mode: Dragon

I've been thinking of fucking my female dog for awhile, but I'm always having family over and I'm not sure how she would react. So user do they act different after you start fucking them, or do they just act the same?

ANSWER CONFIRMED, FUCK HARD MODE.

They act the same. Unless you hurt them, then they will act like you hurt them.
Not all like sex, not all are big enough for sex.
If she's fixed dont even try.

ill advised if she isn't in heat

Do people actually fuck dolphins? Their vaginas looks super human like.

waifu

Check back in a few months and the answer will be "yes".

Good taste

Yeah, some dolphin trainers fuck them but of course you have to keep it a secret. If you get outed as a dolphinfucker you are pretty much banned from working with them for life. And there's hardly anywhere you'd be able to fuck a wild dolphin without being discovered. Unfortunately. It isn't easy loving an aquatic animal!

That would suck for someone who has it as a fetish.

is there more of this
post it
post more of it.

This dude claims to have done it mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/fling-dolly-dolphin-writer-says-3671408

Any actual videos of dolphin fucking? Probably not

She's not fixed and she goes into heat almost every two weeks. She's a retired breeder and she was breed every time she went into heat for five years before I got her, so the vet said it was normal. I've wanted to fuck her for a very long time now but the only person I've really talked to about it said every time his girl went into heat she was all over him. And that she couldn't be let out when there where guests without there being a very noticeable change in her behavior. With how conservative my family is, her even hinting at that sort of behavior would be very bad.

I highly doubt she is in heat every 2 weeks.
Dogs dont work that way.

The flashlight of mother nature so i pick a Sea cucumber

That's the only page. Maybe the last.
The artist is infamous for his lack of diligence.

Same

Dolphins are freaks fr

Why I find this attractive, fucking ponies.

Ur mum

Dog.

Gimmie dat hard doggie knot

Just give into her cuteness user. Nobody will know you fapped to Rainbow Dash tonight.

She retired from breeding when she got ovarian cancer, but it never progressed. She can't get pregnant ever again and it's at a point where removing the ovaries would do more damage than leaving them in. The vet said always being in heat was a side effect of the cancer, she's old so even if it did advance the operation would probable be the end for her.

yeah, the regular cycle is about twice per year, the most i've ever heard about is 3-4 times per year. If she bleeds more often than that I would worry about serious medical issues like cancer :(

Fortunately, once you start having regular sex with your dog and use lots of lube she will usually enjoy it and allow you to do her even when she's not in heat.

Muffin is superior.

how comes dolphin pussy looks better than most human pussy

That still doesn't sound right...
I dont see having cancer as causing a heat cycle...
especially every 2 weeks, when the cycle itself lasts 3 weeks.

yes, I know all about sex with dogs.
I've been doing it for 27 years.

I...I don't want to fap to ponies...but she is fucking cute and hot, ffs user why are you trying to make me a ponyfucker.
Post nude ponies.

ugh, sounds like you should leave your dog alone then and just enjoy whatever time you have left with her :(

You can always get your own big dog later in life!

Worm

Should I rape the kitty?

yeah, 10/10 would also fuck Derpy.

anyone for a cup of coffee?

yes post vids

watermelon

Dolphin or dog or mare.

Hard mode: turtle

yes

On it.

Cool! ever had any trouble with pyometra in those years? I had to spay my current dog at the age of 6 after she got it twice in a row (treated it with antibiotics the first time) .. I always tried to be mindful of hygiene so maybe I was just really unlucky :(
At least I can look back fondly on the memories, and she still really loves being fingered even though she can't take a penis anymore. We must have done it close to a hundred times in the years prior.

I'll bring this up on her next checkup, she is old so I might just back off and let her have her retirement. Like i said, it feels like every two weeks so it may just be once a month considering my last dog only went in heat once a year. My days have also been running together lately.