I think I need to kill myself...... I barely talk to any of my friends and I don't really do anything cool...

I think I need to kill myself...... I barely talk to any of my friends and I don't really do anything cool.... I used to really like this girl and she liked me but then I fucked it all up and now she hates me I think I'm just done... pls help me anyone

could be worse, i grew up with a shit family, dad was a homophobe (im bisexual), mom hated me, sister moved out when i was very young and still doesnt talk to me and my brother did the same, been suicidal and alone all my life.

do some benadryl. it fucks you up so bad you have no emotions. also you see shit so win win.

Yea I see what your saying my dad told me that my dream job was a fucking joke and I should become what he thought would suit me. Today I ignore his calls and don't talk to him anymore. I'm scared because my birthday is 9 days away

I currently do cocaine at the moment

People say you should never tell a depressed person that millions of people have it worse than them.... fuck people.... you're a fetus.. billions of people have it worse than you.. grow up.. get high.. go and fuck a slut... you will feel better for it.

Stream it?

1-800-273-TALK

Cocaine does not help with emotions if that's what you're going for

I guess your right

You're goddamn right I'm right. Cocaine is for DOOM or Dark Souls

Cocaine helps me stop crying

Try dark souls. Cocaine will get you breaking tvs and shit. You'll forget about how bullshit your suicidal tendencies are when you have to fight niggers in a dark pit of poison.

Greentext pls

>be me m and 17
>nothing to do but work and play games
>start remembering my past and how I fucked up numerous of times
>start to develop a desire to commit suicide
>start to feel lonely
>misses that feeling when feeling of happiness
>the kind of happiness when u look in her eyes
>the kind of happiness when she smiles and looks at your eye's
I need a break

Bert?

Tell me about her user. I had one at one point and I lost her as well.

>be friends with her uncle
>uncle is a cool guy
>talk with her one day
>tell about good times
>She starts to get disappointed and starts talking shit about him
>think it's not good not to talk shit about family
>tell him all about it
>guy talks shit about her on social media
>She figures out it was me
never talks to me again despite all the love making and talking about loving each other......

If you're under thirty get over it it means nothing do whatever you faggot drama queen. If over kill yourself you had your chance no point now. I speak from experience, I'm 31, killed my self last year.

Damn user seems like you're between a rock and a hard place. There was this one girl who I asked to prom in HS and never went with me. She went with some other guy instead because back in HS I was a beta autist.

Nice

>think i need to kill myself
>friends
>liked girl

fucking underage, go cry to your parents

if you are or have read this comment then you are cursed for life. You will have a terrible life and never get married (if you are already married you will get divorced). Only way to undo this curse is if you comment 5 threads with this exact message

There's absolutely nothing more faggish than killing yourself over a chick.

Geez OP, you're a total faggot.

Learn to live for yourself and not rely your feelings, livelihood, and happiness on some piece of poon. Fucking idiot.

I kno man

if you are or have read this comment then you are cursed for life. You will have a terrible life and never get married (if you are already married you will get divorced). Only way to undo this curse is if you comment 5 threads with this exact message .

user you only have 1 dad. Please listen to me! You'll regret spending no time with him

if you are or have read this comment then you are cursed for life. You will have a terrible life and never get married (if you are already married you will get divorced). Only way to undo this curse is if you comment 5 threads with this exact message ..

Must be hard being 13, huh op?

if you are or have read this comment then you are cursed for life. You will have a terrible life and never get married (if you are already married you will get divorced). Only way to undo this curse is if you comment 5 threads with this exact message ...

if you are or have read this comment then you are cursed for life. You will have a terrible life and never get married (if you are already married you will get divorced). Only way to undo this curse is if you comment 5 threads with this exact message ....

I'm tired of living a life of unliving. I go through the motions of the day, and nothing works. I just want to sleep.

if you are or have read this comment then you are cursed for life. You will have a terrible life and never get married (if you are already married you will get divorced). Only way to undo this curse is if you comment 5 threads with this exact message .....

Nah man its hard being 17 and falling in love with a girl and fucking her and then losing her but your right tho it is hard being 13

if you are or have read this comment then you are cursed for life. You will have a terrible life and never get married (if you are already married you will get divorced). Only way to undo this curse is if you comment 5 threads with this exact message ......

Please don't be that kid me and a friend annihilated over and over again in farron woods oh god

Wot

if you are or have read this comment then you are cursed for life. You will have a terrible life and never get married (if you are already married you will get divorced). Only way to undo this curse is if you comment 5 threads with this exact message

Mods
Mods
Mods
Mods

Hi. Listen.
I actually want to kill myself too.
Reason is I'll either get deported back to the shithole that is Mexico, or I await DACA status on the streets for at least two months, by which time I won't be able to use scholarships to pay for college. My seat will have probably been filled anyway. I wanted to be a physicist. I have to decide within two weeks.

I was thinking that the best way is with a grenade in your mouth. I want to get one and carry it around with me until I get the balls or get angry enough to do it. I wonder where I can get a grenade especially with the way Republicans say it's easy for criminals to obtain a weapon out of thin air.

Yeah, sounds like it's pretty much over for you. Nice try.

I honestly dont understand how can people cut contact with their parents unless there was some sexual or physical abuse involved.

Your father may have slipped his tongue, he was probably worried about you studying whatever was you wanted to study only to become a failure in the end.

Doesnt mean you have to completely ignore him, as I said, unless there was some sort of physical abuse, chances are he loves you and it fucking destroys him when he realizes that you're completely ignoring him and he has no way to fix his mistake

I'm a 26 year old KHV living in a disgusting rented shithole with his parents who never stop fighting. I have no job, no friends, no car, no savings, literally no one to even text or call. I wake up and do nothing except wait to go back to sleep every single day. And i've been doing this every day of my entire life.

I've tried to get a job but I'm socially retarded and cant get one and my parents are struggling financially so they cant help me either. Oh and I have a shit ton of debt that my parents took out in my name to help pay bills.

My room is one small mattress on the floor in a room filled with boxes and my morning breakfast is nothing, with a delicious serving of nothing later on, and if I'm lucky i get dinner.

You don't know the meaning of wanting to kill yourself.

This tbh.

Imagining a father who's simply trying to get back to his son, but his son cuts him off like an autistic faggot. It breaks my heart

I don't believe this. You're obviously not retarded from the way you write.

You could go out and get a job if you wanted to.

Or you're just trolling

if you are a total fucking faggot then you are cursed for life. You will have a terrible life and never get married (if you are already married you will get divorced). Only way to undo this curse is if you stop being a total fucking faggot

I am way above average intelligence, but that doesn't make a difference because of the many times I've gone to job interviews, I still get overlooked for menial jobs and I dont have enough experience for management.

I am socially retarded. I really have been alone my entire life. I missed every graduation, dance, party, school events like football games and outings, even normal life things like a concert or going on a date. I have sincerely never been alone in a room with a woman. Ever in my life.

My actually intelligence and knowledge is irrelevant because no one wants to converse about WW2 or the universe with a socially inept herp.

And to make it all the worse, I have spent all my time doing workouts in my room and look prison jacked from ghetto barbell routines and shit, so I feel like my social retardation comes off as arrogance when its just...not.

You don't know the whole story

Look mate, fucking real talk. The very fact that you come here saying this means you don't want to die. Nigga I wanted to kill myself but there comes a point where you've Gotta ask yourself do you want change or do you want attention? If you want change go for a walk and talk to the people you see, you already wanna kill yourself so you don't really have a lot to lose! Instead of being a pussy faggot go do some exercise, get your body going and sort your life out! To many of these fucking kiddos are like "I wanna kill myself" but ultimately you wanna kill what your life has become and you are mad that you are to much of a spineless beta Vick to so it out!

Reroll dude.
If life is so worthless, and you really don't see any point in trying in this life, drink some bleach and wake up again fresh out of another womb.

I wish you luck on your journey young soul.

Yeah so you have no actual impedement to be in your current predicament. Apparently your even jacked.

Dont bullshit me m8, you could easily get a job that doesnt involve dealing with people, like say at a warehouse moving shit or in construction (you'd get hired in 2 seconds if youre really "prison jacked") You would probably get enough money to pay for social therapy, which would help you get a better paying job.

Hell you could look for a call center, the pay is good and you dont have to deal with anyone face to face, some of them are even email only.

So many options, you're stuck there because you want to.

Alright

Heroic dose of mushrooms. Spending some time outside your normal thought structures will be good for you.

This thread is fucking cancer.

>wake up fresh out of a new womb with all of the same problems and hangups as you have today, but manifesting in a ways in this lifetime and with no memory of any of it

as sad as it sounds op, this life is your best shot. you got this m9

You cant be "socially retarded" to the point where you wouldn't know about basic interactions with people and still be talking to us here, making a very coherent sentence.

Psychopaths are amongts the dumbest people above mentally retarded folks and even they nail the social part like a charm, theres a FUCKLOAD of therapies you could take to improve social skills. This is comming from a guy who had asperger and who could never look people in the face

Are you me?