What are some films that depict High School accurately?

What are some films that depict High School accurately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0qG34a5oqY
youtube.com/watch?v=E5sYFnZQQlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

High School Musical

Super Bad

Friday Night Lights is probably the only down to earth high school film/high school football film I've ever seen. Helps that it's a good film in its own right.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0qG34a5oqY

heathers

This, weirdly enough. I'd also add The Last American Virgin.

Oh fuck that's actually pretty correct.

21 Jump Street

Especially the part about how SJWs guilt trip the guy into feeling bad about some trivial issue.

>The Last American Virgin

Really? Even the oranges and little tree as a present after the abortion?

This was a remake of an Isreali movie after all, Lemon Popsicle.

>All high school movies are either about rich suburban schools or dangerous inner-city schools
>No movies about middle-of-the-road public schools where nothing interesting happens

>American High School flick
>Let the Bodies Hit the Floor starts playing

fuck off, highschool is shit and that image is fucking retarded, why do you have it saved on your computer faggot piece of shit

The Breakfast Club
Dazed And Confused

>middle-of-the-road public schools where nothing interesting happens
Kind of answered your own query there.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5sYFnZQQlY

If that film is set in modern day America and it's not in an exclusive private school I certainly hope 40% of the students are hispanic, 40% are black, 10% are Asian and 10% are white wiggers.

>tfw you never had a highschool romance

;_;

The Election, with Reese Witherspoon

Because I like to imagine being the cheerleader.

That was mine. It was an average school in an average suburb. There weren't any scandals. There wasn't really any drama. I can't even remember what the senior prank for our year was. I graduated in 2012.

Anyone else have that same boring experience?

none of them. Accurate high school isn't interesting enough to make movies about

>No movies about middle-of-the-road public schools where nothing interesting happens

OH BOY, THAT SURE SOUNDS LIKE A FUN MOVIE, 10/10 have $100million budget

Go out to Long Beach, California on the east side and you'll find Wilson High to be a predominantly white school. Same with Lakewood High. Go up north to Bakersfield and all that shit you'll find the same shit. San Francisco, etc. Within the next 50 years though that will definitely change.

Superbad
Friday Night Lights
Dazed And Confused
Fast Times At Ridgemont High

Not in my state.

What are you talking about?
What is a middle of the road public school? We either have poor people schools or suburban schools. There is no middle ground in America

Reminder that if you didn't marry your highschool sweetheart, you fucked up.

Napoleon Dynamite

>you will never attend a party like in the high school movies, in a million dollar house with kegs of beers, red cups and only attractive people

>mean girls
>the girl next door

My high school sweetheart was a crazy white trash bitch that is still Facebook stalking me even though we haven't spoken in years. The only way I fucked up is by not telling her to fuck off when I was younger.

My high school crush pretended I didn't exist because I was pretty fat back then. now that I unJUSTed, every faggot from my school suddenly wants to be my friend now. I told all of them to fuck off.

Boy that pic gives me the old nostalgia ache
Sitting alone, watching happy couples
Hehe

Shit. I was too late!

Anyways, FUCKING THIS!

It's criminally under seen. It's on Netflix, and it's definitely worth a watch.

>tfw you never went to High School

Congrats you missed out on 4 years of pointless bs that fails to prepare you for the real world

t. (You)

iktfb. I feel like i missed out on something.

Swedish film, but you picked a German cover? Were you trying to be all cool and choosing some avant-garde film but fucked up?

Glee.

Elephant.

Kek

also, Blue is the Warmest Color ?

This one was first in google images, sorry, senpai.

Boyhood eventought it's more of a childhood movie than a highschool movie

Fucking this

Well for 2010s at least

Brick

No, it's called Blue is the Warmest Colour.

The last picture show

I graduated from a Texas town high school so this movie really hits me with nostalgia

Overwatch the Movie

Are football games really such a big deal in high schools?
Yuropoor asking

My best friend lives in Quebec and she told she fucked a lot of american football player, so it seems like a big deal

Yes

Fairly accurate. Also, Dazed and Confused is fairly accurate. As is The Breakfast Club. Napoleon Dynamite was more like what you remember high school to be for some, but really isn't. Like some pseudo fantasy land weird dream of what school was.

Fort Worth class of 2012 reporting in.
Except we were so lame we had no senior prank

Cry Wolf

Love that movie

Hey, we called them that at my school too. They would all eat under the main stair at lunch and play music through speakers they would bring to school. Weirdos

the only thing you're actually meant to learn in high school is social interaction, but obviously you can't fund that with taxes so they put it under the guise of education. all the nerds who think they did better than the people who barely passed are actually the ones that failed.

thats hot

anymore?

Todd and the Book of Pure Evil

Are there any high school movies where a boy and his best friend have a crush on the same girl, but the girl chooses the best friend and the two friends drift apart, she breaks up with him, then tries to seduce the MC on the same day they break up but he refuses, and then she goes and gets fucked by a couple guys in the drama club, only for her to text the MC in the middle of the night a couple years down the line saying she's sorry for everything?

Anything?

A Cucks Tale (2006)

>he thought high school actually gave him helpful knowledge

Good luck getting a job to pay for college with your high school diploma, senpai. What's that, you don't have any skills or job history?
>muh diploma tho!!

in certain circles it is, but for the most part highschool exists as two separate realities layered on top of one another.

one is where you have the people in the 'high profile' groups. IE, sports, student council, things like that. they think that what they do actually matters and makes a lasting impact on the school.

then you have the other reality, which is just you every day kid that doesn't really do alot but is just sort of there for the ride. they are usually swept up in the first groups actions, also falling under the illusion perpetuated by the first group.

in the end, it may seem important, but it is all really transient. and the people that build a part of that illusion and put it into a part of their life are done.

Mean Girls.

>ps4: Galdivier
Are you still in high school?

These. All examples of movies that source from real life rather than other teen movies. Palo Alto probably the most accurate because it's strongly grounded in realism, the others exaggerate for comedic, or dramatic (for FNL) effect.

Yeah, depending on the school it might not be football, but there is usually one sport the school prides itself on and eveyone gets together and enjoys watching. It's a good time honestly.

The senior prank for the 2010 was rearranging the city initials on the nearby hill to say our high school initials.

That was the prank.

Are you not?

Why would you browse Sup Forums if you're out of high school?

Are you some kind of loser manchild?

>What are some films that depict life accurately?

how did you get away from your carers

What do you think the average age of /diy/ /trv/ and /out/ is?

did mummy fear the godless libruls and homeschool you

Elephant

My buddies and I brought rats, a LOT of rats.
>acquire 100 rats, cheap feeder rats, from pet stores all over the city
>paint each rat in school colors, blue and white
>all the rats where white, so we painted half of them blue
>covertly release all of them in the basement
>rats, rats, rats EVERYWHERE

>average age of boards with less than 5 posters

That doesn't count.

Elephant

Except, ya know, the part where they shoot up the school

>go to "middle of the road" public school
>shits chill as fuck
>biggest scandal was when the hottest teacher fucked a student while she was also dating the assistant football coach
>I once found where the drama people would keep their props
>would go up there to have sex during free days in weights class

Why was high school so based bros?

who /dropout/ here?

You learn how to socially interact with other high schoolers. People in the real world don't interact like that and no one gives a shit about the things people talked about in high school. I've never once bonded with someone in the post-high school world over how much of a slutcunt Tiffany was or which students we thought the soccer coach was fucking. You're forced to be with people for four years so you make up shit to bond over, that's not how real relationships work. I learned much more about socializing in college where everyone is doing their own thing and you just happen to meet people

> "middle of the road" public school
what

>Napoleon Dynamite

It wasn't some big 1000+ people school, but it wasn't ghetto enough to need metal detectors or cops patrolling the place.

My graduating class was like 100 or so students.

right here mate

can't even relate to all the loser r9k posts about hs because i'm an even bigger loser who dropped out freshman year

I thought you had to make it to sophomore or junior year and then fail the GED to dropout.

My graduating class was a bit under 400, probably 370ish. What would that be classified as

is that a thing? i legit just stopped going and that was that

lmao

What did your parents think

To me? Pretty big. All the other high schools in my city were having graduations in concert stadiums or at the our local college's football field.

My graduation was in the middle of my high school football field, and we still didn't fill it out. And we only had like 1 or 2 dropouts

>People in the real world don't interact like that
yes, they really do. ever worked for any type of medium-sized coorporation? half of getting promoted consists of a popularity contest.
>ou're forced to be with people for four years so you make up shit to bond over, that's not how real relationships work
actually it is. most relationships are forced on you whether they are co-workers, bosses, customers, family, or other people's friends and families. you're supposed to learn not to be an autist and get along with people even if they're not like you. clearly the point was lost on you.
>I learned much more about socializing in college
sure cause you found your sjw support group or whatever other group of 5 or 6 people in thousands that tolerate you. that is an actual example of false views of how the world works.

A Tale of two Cucks.

who did you have sex with?

I don't understand

no one