What do you think is gonna happen that the Republican National Convention tomorrow?

What do you think is gonna happen that the Republican National Convention tomorrow?

>So many protests groups are gonna show up including Gun Enthusiasts (actually bringing their guns) and the BLM Movement
>Republican party is falling apart and will throw chairs at each over Trump be the front-runner when it starts
> Police won't be able to control anything, because of the civil unrest in the news involving them

Probably absolutely nothing.

A lot of dead BLM niggers and satisfied gun owners everywhere

nothing will happen

Liberals will kill their own people to get publicity. No one cares. Trump still wins and liberals are dead or in jail.

mohamed will show up to blow things out of proportion

I smiled

There is going to be a lot of shitaping, that's for sure. Niggers , BLM, and the Black Panthers will "peacefully organize to protest". On top of that, all the Trump supporters will be baiting the living shit out of them.

Worse case scenario, someone is going to lose their shit and shoot someone. I wouldn't he surprised. Look at how much tension is in the news lately.
>Dallas
>Baton Rouge Louisiana
>France
If anything, the convention is a perfect setting for another massacre of some kind. I am curious about what is going to happen kek.

Everybody making America great again.

I feel terrible about it, but I'm kinda in the Giant Meteor 2016 Camp... So, I half want something redonkulus to happen and usher in Armageddon.

>Trump still wins

someone will either shoot Trump or the Republicans are going to force him off the card

So Trump loses

Man child

Sure thing pal.

Either the beginning of the end, or absolutely fucking nothing.
Man child me wants the first option, republican me wants the second option.

>BLM start a physical riot
>shit gets crazy
>bad stuff happens
>convention cancelled
>violence blamed on guns, White people and Trump
>Cruz somehow gets shoe horned in as Republican candidate
>Loses to Hillary
>Hillary bans guns, free speech and lets in 10 billion Muslims
>Texas trys to succeed but Mexicans betray the movement and all is lost
>all is lost

That will be the day.

>Republicans will ruin everything
>We must stop them by ruining everything

I love these liberal protest groups

it might happen buddy

BLM will not get anywhere close to a bunch of white guys with guns. They only prey on the weak

Do your mother know you're using her computer?

I asked yours and she said it was okay.

underage detected

Trump will admit on stage that he is HITLER and will signal the start of the 6th Reich.
Then the great battle begins.

Are we talking about Trump?

What happend with 4th and 5th?

>4th is the EU

>repeat

>mfw I have the same kinda baldness as that cop
life is cruel

I'm not your buddy friend.

I'm not your friend buddy

I'm buddy not your friend.

Well like with most things related to Trump, there is very little middle ground. It will either go very smooth and civil, or it will be an utter shit show of ungodly proportions.

I don't really care, so long as Trump answers the only question I have:

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Given the events of the past couple weeks, we're gonna be hearing a ton of stories on the news tomorrow, about brave and admirable black youth who helped their communities and graduated high school, dignified people that died an unfortunate, tragic death at the hands of the racist patriarchal system

Rolling for lefty groups planting fake bikers to cause trouble to make the republicans look bad

You mean niggers?

rolling for George Soros to pay niggers to try and start a fight

everyone will get along and seethe silently, wet dreaming that someone will start something so they can freak the fuck out. nobody will though and it will end without incident.

this probably

cops already know what he's been trying to do. he's too smooth to catch a case, but they're onto him