Poles not only cause more crime than Alberto Barbossa's and chav's but also dirty poo-in-loo's

>Poles not only cause more crime than Alberto Barbossa's and chav's but also dirty poo-in-loo's

Are they truly the worst white immigrants you can get?

>inb4 only our trash gets exported

most pakis and blacks have UK citizenship so they dont get counted as foreign crime

t. Kryztof Slavdiervich

its true unfortunately
also im irish

So many vietnamese? Do native brits eats doggos and cats too?

yes

>no Spanish flags
>mfw we are to lazy to be criminals

Or too good!
God bless the based Spanish diaspora.

Vietnamese? That's surprising, here their diaspora is seen as extremely paceful.

But your pic only shows a 0.02% difference between them and British criminals. And Poles in the UK are largely urban and working class, a demographic more likely to be criminal regardless of race or nationality.

Because you probably get the normal ones while the trash of Vietnam join already existing crime pathways in Vietnam to enter Britain and continue their business.

t. my dad was in the police force for a long, long time

>Jailed ratio only slightly over the natives despite of being hated by everyone
>Total amount is huge because there are so many of us there
Wew

Actually Viets are known for entering Poland using 1 passport since we can't tell a difference so because of that 100 viet females/males can enter EU using 1 passport if they only resemble each other a bit.

Honest question why do Lithuanians, and Latvians cause so much more crime than you even though you're all culturally slavs?

Because most of us are at home busy eating pierogi. They don't have pierogi so they go out.

Why don't you share your pierogi you selfish cunts?

>culturally slavs

Because we're fat and need a lot of food. Not even meming.

>indians are incarcerated at a rate below that of the native population

holy shit why are we so based

What does Slavic culture have to do with anything?

>we

Well it's not like its genetics or something as you're all Slav so what else could it be.

Per capita is what matters. Your picture shows that Poles aren't that different from natives. On the other hand, Romanians prove to be subhumans in every country they go

But tbf is it Romani or Romanian? Big difference.

What does the blue stand for? And why does Lithuania cause trouble everywhere they go?

>But tbf is it Romani or Romanian? Big difference.
Not really, they're equally garbage. Every time I see news about Romanians commiting terrible crimes, they always show white people

>What does the blue stand for?
Less prisoners% than Finns

Hungarians once more are proven superior and better than our neighbors!

I'm guessing most of our numbers come from the Travellers?

Absolutely disgusting
p*les are scum

They are probably afraid to arrest Muslims because they'd be called racist

>Not really, they're equally garbage. Every time I see news about Romanians commiting terrible crimes, they always show white people
Oh ok.

And what's Viro?
I understand Japan but I'm surprised India, Ethiopia and Bangladesh are as high as they are.

No surprise at Viet, Iraqi and Afghani scum.

Nigerians are mostly muslim and higher and in league with the E. Europeans so that seems like a cope.

>posting anything in Finnish
you clearly don't like to be understood

Yes.
t. Chicago