Im trying to brick an iPhone 5s, Anyone have any useful information?

Im trying to brick an iPhone 5s, Anyone have any useful information?

Throw it through a window.

>open phone the usualy way
>use razor to damage a couple of traces on motherboard
>close phone
>attempt boot

If you're careful it'll take a microscope to figure out where the fault is.

Cum on it

I need a method that wil leave the device un harmed on the outside, something quick

If you know the passcode
Go to date and time, set it Jan 1, 1970, this will cos it the clock algorithm to go in to a continuous loop and brick it.

If locked, open the camera app and take a good 80-120 pictures and then try to open siri, when siri is open ask to go to contacts and then double tap home button, go back and take another picture and the phone will brick.

Try to set a date on 1950 01 01 and ten restart an iphone, it should brick itself

Can that same microscope be used to figure out what's wrong with this guy?

Dom't forget to purge your system32

I've been trying the time anad date thing but for some reason the date won't go earlier in 2000; maybe I'm just doing it wrong thou

You'd need an electron microscope to determine the level of chromosome abnormalities.

They fixed this a while ago

this was going around for awhile might actually work I know a few people were angry about it

don't know what's wrong with his suggestion, semen is conductive and could fuck it up nicely

I'll conductive up you nicely.

Cut charge cord at USB end.
Attatch red and black wire to car battery.
Wait 2 seconds.
Success.

Then just download broken ipsw file from google or dunno where and restore with that ipsw, maybe this will help to brick it

may i ask why you are trying to brink said iphone?

>send it to techrax

The hash checks will prevent the bootloader feom installing the ipsw, even with a Control-restore.

This.
Easy, quick and you can blame a faulty Apple charger.

Simple.
Put it in the microwave for a couple seconds.

this might do a thing. i'm not sure though.

U can do this with tiny umbrella software, but i think u might lose warranty for doing this shit

They fixed that already so if it's updated that won't work

trying this right now

how goes it?

Withers?