I review it so you don't have to!

I review it so you don't have to!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Xds4v-30F0
youtube.com/watch?v=DersnvtD5zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where's your beards?

Do you guys actually like him? I find his reviews quite entertaining except when he invites some no name douches to do a review with him. I couldn't even make through his Smurfs and Bloodrayne, so goddamn unbearable his co-hosts were.

unfunny forced comedy
billions of unnecessary reviewers
SHOUTING = FUNNY GUYS

There, every TGWTG thread ever

If you watch any e-celeb you've been put on an NSA database that registers you as sub-human and fit only for disposal in the coming reckoning.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Xds4v-30F0

It's almost ironical that the review of this horrible movie is such a cringefest.
I'm not a 'Murrican, go spill your wet shit somewhere else.

>There, every TGWTG thread ever
you left out
> thirty screencaps
> abortion
> endless waifushit
> jewwario suicide joke

I mostly like his reviews and commentary when it's him speaking and showing clips , when he puts his friends for those dumb sketches it's unbearable
One thing that has driven me away from his newer stuff it's that i've seen him for a long time and i've noticed the cultural shift in his videos and other channels all the political lefty commentary for the "Jokes" just screams of: LOOK AT US WE'RE COOL AND IN TOUCH WITH U YOUNG GUYS

I binge watched all the old ones he did about movies I watched as a child. The concept is good: generally they're not as good as we remember and there's a lot of weird moments that a child wouldn't have noticed and it's funny watching someone a 10 minute video pointing these out instead having to watch the whole thing. But the long unfunny skits combined with movies I'm not nostalgic about? Fuck that.

I still like his early videos. Not because he was ever very talented, but the videos he used to make were so simple, show clips from bad movies and make jokes about them. Anyone could do it, and I didn't mind Doug doing it. Now that he has to come up with a lot more material for his videos, it's revealed that he was never a good performer. Watch any of Doug's videos and compare it to the last episode of Board James. It's a night and day difference.

HMMMMM?

Alexander4488 is best reviewer.

>unfunny forced comedy
The matter of taste.
>billions of unnecessary reviewers
The guy makes his living by doing Youtube videos, what do you want?
>SHOUTING = FUNNY GUYS
It's worth noting he's quite self-aware and mocks himself for shout-outs and pretentiousness.
>when he puts his friends for those dumb sketches it's unbearable
Totally agreed.

HEL LO. I AM THE GAME DU DE. THIS IS THE WORST VID EO GAME I HAVE EV ER PLAY ED.

The Game Dude shows no mercy in his reviews. He also has the best intro song too.

his best review was his kickassia/knights/boldly flee because he talks shit about them
his AVGN movie review was also good

youtube.com/watch?v=DersnvtD5zY

He's also a huge Batsieboo, it's always good.

fuck i knew i left out something

I sincerely wish he kept to his old stuff instead of branching off making shitty skits with his token black guy and fat woman no one laughs of. He should have kept it as a separate series like it was supposed to be instead of shoehorning it into the nostalgia critic series. Just look at how Brad keeps his Cinema Snob videos consistent while doing the skits in other series. Like not shoehorning the Lloyd cartoon into the Cinema Snob reviews because no one watches the cartoon to begin with.

Unfortunately Doug will never admit that he isn't a good actor, he isn't funny when acting and the only thing he actually can do well is scream from a desk and beige backdrop like the videos he did many moons ago.

You know how the Irate Gamer is the poor man's AVGN? Game Dude was the poor man's Irate Gamer. Also that blog post about getting cucked is hilarious.

did siskel and ebert have overarching stories to tie episodes of their review show together?

>he reviews movies that are known as shit
>gets angry and autistic and waves a toy gun around because its shit
>he's like 40

Lol. Yeah. I used to fuck with him everyday in the summer of 2009. I would call him a retarded faggot and apologize the next day saying that I'm just acting out for attention and moms dying or some random bullshit. He would reply and give his condolences in a heartfelt paragraph. I would then reply back saying "lol faggot" and he'd get butthurt beyond belief.
>tfw my old Jewtube name is mentioned in a quote by him on ED

>his wife is a Cetacean

Would you a Douges wife?

not even to sell the remains to the japs.

he'll end his life so you don't have to

>I find his reviews quite entertaining
>confirmed autist

look, the thing with douge is that he isn't funny. he's not even a reviewer

at most, he's a commentator and he chooses to do a cliffs-notes version of whatever movie he features, talks about and laughs at parts in the movie that would make it worth watching (whether good or bad), and is epidemic of almost everything wrong with modern day internet reviewers

his jokes are almost entirely either trying to be a meme or trying to reference something, he thinks screaming = comedy gold, and he's desperately vying for the public eye by doing more and more recent shit and joining forces with other internet "celebrities" in order to retard his ever-waning relevance

on top of that, he's taken as some kind of expert in copyright law, when he himself has been breaking copyright law for almost 10 years now. hell, i wouldn't be surprised if he eventually gets sued HEAVILY for copyright considering how many clips he uses from other things, how many unlicensed reenactments he makes, how many of his jokes are based on lines from movies, or how many movies he's basically shown and spilled the plots too ad nauseum

oh yeah, and btw for anyone who decides to respond with shit like "ugh, stop being such a copyright jew" or "he's using it for review and satire, so it's fair use"
>without copyright an artist can't own what he puts to paper, and the big companies (yes, including the big jewey ones, you little faggot) can just roll right over them
>satire ISN'T fair use and never was. parody is, but i defy you to actually name a parody that uses an unlicensed clip of something, often in its entirety, revealing major plot details, and was sold commercially? chrome dome sells his "reviews" on DVDs
>i dare you to compare this shit he shovels into your lap every week to what he claims to be a huge inspiration to him, Siskel and Ebert. compare two film buffs with experience making ACTUAL films that were on ACTUAL television to this manchild

yeah, it's largely a matter of taste. you have shit taste, my friend
and the guy making a living of youtube reviews just goes to prove how much he fails at life. he has to rely on this shitty job, which he's basically forced to pander to the autistic masses
and it doesn't really matter how self-aware he is. pointing out how bad a joke is (surprise surprise) doesn't make it any less funny

>his AVGN movie review was also good
review about his friend that he was in

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

wait your serious. I'll laugh even harder

kek he must hate his life

I used to when i was 14-16. Nowadays i can't even remember why i enjoyed him in the first place.

>kek he must hate his life
probably does. i've heard that he's miserable playing shitty reviewer when he wants to be a shitty reenactor

also heard he nearly starved himself to death because he's a dumbass

you were literally a hormonal teenager. your taste back then sucked because you had like NO life experience

Reminder

Redlettermedia only reviewers I watch. Them Star Wards reviews were epic

>I find his reviews quite entertaining
Why? All he does is screech and act annoyed.
Are you in the spectrum?

>The matter of taste.
Then I'm afraid to tell you, you have some puzzlingly terrible taste. This low effort shit would probably entertain a toddler if this retard wasn't screeching half the time.
What are you mongs even doing posting here?

>I mostly like his reviews and commentar
There is no commentary and those are not reviews. He's a never ending reaction video where he vaguely mentions what happened on camera and overreact to it. You watch this out of inertia, not because you're entertained by it.

They don't even qualify as jokes. He started at a time when video content was a novelty on the internet, he was never worth paying attention to.

I know this is a sperg's attempt at sarcasm, which I commend considering his condition, but it helps that RLM actually reviews things as opposed to yelling at the camera. That's a first step.

>since he's self aware he is excused of being unfunny

Just because you're """""""""self aware""""""""" doesn't mean it's automatically funny in general. It makes you look like a complete tool. Same goes for Rebecca "diabetic" Sugar and her "my SU show is sad and everyone crys" meta joke in season 1. The only person that knows how to do meta right is Phelous only because he knows that doing it too much is just tedious.