Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist

Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist.

Bored again, OP?

Thats not how this works. If you claim God is real you have to have evidence to support your claim. Atheists are still waiting on you to prove your evidence that God DOES EXIST.

Bait, this is bait. Summerfag.

Its fucking BAIT

faggot of the day
congratulations

absolutely correct

GOD EXISTS

ACCEPT IT

ALLAHU AKBAR

THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH, AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER! PEACE BE UPON HIM!

That's because Atheism is a scam created by Satan to turn people evil (and it's working!)

omg I love this thread XDDDDD so thought provoking, to fresh!!!! im gonna tell my friend emily about this website, she so funny and smart i bet she would know the answer. xDDDDDDD

Christians and Muslims agree that God/Allah is the one true god, Atheists worship so many different things, money, greed, power, cartoons, Dawkins, the list goes on. If only they could focus all their love on God/Allah they'd finally find happiness and cure their 'depression'.

Cool neverending story bro.

Would you please fuck off already

Christfags never refuse to fuck off, Islamfags blow people up, Jews rip people off, need I go on?
Shut the fuck up christfag, take your gay propaganda to reddit.

I've come to realize that this thread is put up about every 3 hours, sometimes thriving and sometimes almost immediately dying off. (It thrives the most around from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM PDT.) What I can't seem to understand, is how this thread is posted so routinely. According to the timing, whoever is posting this NEVER sleeps. That is a miracle in and of itself. Is OP is a suspended semi sleep state? Does he just sit in bed and post every time an alarm goes off? Does OP just never sleep, or only get one or two hours a day? It's quite amazing really.
The current theory indicates that it is a coordinated network of people who take turns routinely posting up this thread, perhaps like a family or group of friends who all live in different time zones.

Sinner: "hurrrr burden of proof!"
Normal well adjusted person (nwap) : "do you believe in atheism?"
Sinner: "omg you retard, yes!"
nwap: "can you prove it?"
Sinner: "I don't have to prove it, you should prove Atheism isn't right!"
nwap: "Burden of proof?"
Sinner: "Shut up!"

Hypocrites

Hitler and Stalin slaughtered millions in the name of Atheism, sit down.

>clinton didnt get indited
>has chance to become president
there is no god

What if god is a quantum being and we are changing and fucking god up accidently by observing god?

OP has mastered polyphasic sleep

Hitler was christian fuck nose.
Communism forces Atheism, as they believe fucks like you are retards. (Which is true)
I'm more than sure had religion was the least of their concerns, you retards would not bring up that point. Btw pic related to how your religion is.

>Religious texts written BY MEN
>Written only to add more followers
>Written by men who, by todays standards, had only the IQ and education of a retard (65 or below)
>Written by superstitious men who still believed in curses and ghosts

Need I say more?

to be honest i have wondered about this myself but have come to the conclusion that its most likely just random posters knowing that these threads will sometimes incite flame wars and rile people up. I doubt that the posters are even christian or any religion, most likely lonely Sup Forumsasterds looking/craving some attention even if it is negative.

Thats my opinion anyway.

Pizza

You must be new here

>Hitler and Stalin slaughtered millions in the name of Atheism
>slaughtered millions in the name of Atheism
>in the name of Atheism
in the name of Atheism you shall GTFO

Well riddle me this, OP:

If god is real, then how come people don't think it be like it is but it do?

What the flying fuck.

OP never replies.. It's most probably a bot. I doubt an actual christian would be intelligent enough to set up xrumer, but but nature finds a way.. maybe they payed someone to run it for them.

its fucking irrational to believe that our universe was created spontaneously and not by someone.....

The fact that Sup Forums exists means god doesnt.

Look kid, I'm just asking questions that your god clearly can't answer.

But seems hiw you're biting, let me ask you this also:

If god is real, them how come the breasts get bigger when the tits get bigger to the point whete they get so big who can even compete?

It's fucking irrational to believe that that someone was created spontaneously and not by someone.