ADAM SILVER HINTS AT RESTRUCTING SALARY CAP TO DISMANTLE WARRIORS IN NEXT CBA

ADAM SILVER HINTS AT RESTRUCTING SALARY CAP TO DISMANTLE WARRIORS IN NEXT CBA.

Is this the biggest refball ever seen? I thought a finals suspension was the worst it could get but this is truly a refnuke

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/17032907/adam-silver-says-kevin-durant-signing-golden-state-warriors-shows-need-change-league-cba
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe this semen slurping league isn't for me. You'd never see the nfl, nhl, or mlb pull this shit.

I'd bet my left nut that lebeta is behind this

Is anyone actually sad about this?

Lebeta getting people suspended and then changing the rules of the league to dismantle his competition? Why would anyone be upset about that?

the nba has been rigged since 1990 dude

just give up already

they deserve it

As a laker fan its fucking stupid

If you can stack your team congrats it doesn't guarantee a championship

This is like a balance patch in a video game where it doesn't matter what items you got we are all equal bullshit and makes drafting players riskier

Yeah the Warriors at least drafted 3 stars and only added one in FA. That's a model for how it should be done

You deserve ass cancer

>no source

>what is Google?

espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/17032907/adam-silver-says-kevin-durant-signing-golden-state-warriors-shows-need-change-league-cba

We won't even need this honestly

>tfw Memeiors BTFO again without their illegal screen setting C (who they were 0-3 without in the Finals)

>fairweather fans turn on Stephanie, who wilted under pressure again and runs home to Charlotte in free agency

>KD declines player option. Becomes Chinese Basketball Association's highest player at 1 gorrillion dollars a year, and finally wins his first title.

>Apemond has a King-Kong sized chimpout

kek wills it

Heresy. Kek wills haw meme chucking titles till the end of time

Gsw. Fuck apples autocorrect to death

kek isn't real

>Someone does something to give them an unfair advantage
>Change the laws to make it more fair
>Manipulate new laws to give yourself an unfair advantage

But, this is the American way, Adam.

>being better than everyone

>unfair

I bet you voted for Bernie

>nhl
already happened.
cap is the worst out of any league.

Green earned his suspension.

Then why not suspend him at the beginning of the year?

Deciding to suspend him during a finals series is shady as fuck. If LeBron was in his predicament, they would've held off.

It isn't shady. I understand not liking it. But it wasn't shady. The reason for not delaying his suspension is so that he could face it. He has to reflect on putting his team in that position. Hopefully he's learned.

LeBron may be an attention whore but he's not the type of player that would put himself in that position. If he was a DeArmond type then he would've been suspended.

Draymond*

Interesting.

I enjoy how flip flop Sup Forums constantly is.

Whatever, they can have the 4 guys and fill the bench with ring chasing vets

I know they're already back to calling Lebron Lebeta. Sup Forums is more wishy washy than fucking ESPN.

It's almost like Sup Forums isn't one person