What to do?

What to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you need to ask, you aren't ready.

Don't be a faggot, OP.

dubs says you type "kill yourself" and block her.

roll

just play along OP, she clearly wants the D. Don't get pushy about it though, ask her to hang out somewhere and see where it leads you both.

bumpin'

please post context and what she responded

Dick pic dick pic dick pic

Here's where this is going. Am I doing this right?

Ask her when yall can do this. Post result.

you fucking cuck. you dont ask when.

you tell her when.

am female. youre doing it right, be subtle but not too desperate sounding. just date her and invite her back to yours and ask if you wanna go and then fuck her. you got it easy

I'm supposed to meet her tomorrow night at 10. I guess shes going to fuck me then?

this.
dont sound like a wizard

yeah

Meet her now. Blow load on face with pics.

u done fucked up now with that last comment, should said something less beta, like "im a faggot, give me a noose pl0x"

no one gives a fuck if youre female, you browse Sup Forums you hardly speak for even 5% of girls.

wait, what the fuck OP, why do i think i know her? what state or country do u live in?

OP here. I'm just scared what she'll say when she sees my dick because it's not that big. Any advice?

Should I try to put it in her butt on the first time?

twitch tv narcissawright boygirl playing smash 4. hates when people tell himher heshe has a mental illness

Unless you dont fuck up yes she will

In the united states near west virginia

False confidence. A confident 5 inch dick is better than a scared 8 inch dick.

assuming not bait, no

well nevermind then, carry on

Shes pretty spot on. You are clearly a virgin autist.

where else would one put it?

Kek

Spoken like a true micropeen

Horny girls will fuck a small dick at least once. How small is small?

If this is dubs you reply so spit swallow or facial?

whats the girth? most girls dont really care, but if its actually really small you should give oral a girl.

op here. My dick is 8 inches and I asked about the anal question. Where do I go from here?

i think a sexually active female would know more than a virgin neckbeard, faggot

Nah. I'm slightly above average. But ive talked to plenty of chicks. Confidence will get you laid. At least once.

Yeah, I don't buy it anymore.

8inches aint small you fucker

Dubs spoke, you must post fag

> I play videogames with my son
> my son

Kek

just go for dinner and movie and then bring her to yours and fuck her, not that hard

you fucked up lol. move the conversation along you fucktard. talk about doing something together that LEADS to the fucking, not just "WHEN YOU GETTING ON DIS DICK?!?!?". Just ask her round for dinner and movies, she kinda seems to really want it.

>op here
>small venis
>8in
>mfw op is a liar

Should I ask for nudes or a pussy pic?

fuck outta here, you know the rules
>tits or gtfo

Op you got to see what she says for what that user said. Do it

Both

YES
how else would you know, if shes a girl

Ask for a fucking new crowd of bait faggot. No one with 8 inches says they are small.

Op here i lied, its really small at only 12ninches. Didn i mention im bblack? Now what white boys

dont do it. just take it slower and dont be a cunt about it or she might change her mind. just be nice and wait till tomorrow or whenever it is

Op, you must do this you fucking beta fsg

/thread

I didnt say it was small, someone else said they was op and had a 5 inch dick I was just making it clear my dick is 8 inches.

WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE? DO I ASK FOR NUDES OR A PUSSY PIC OR WHAT

pic 4 pic

puss first, tits later

oh boy, this woman must be desperate if she is still willing to fuck you

Ask for nudes

The question is, do you even want to get with her, because it seems like you just want to get some goods and show it to us anons on here, but to be honest with you, we couldn't care less.

420 blaze it

if you wanna ask for nudes do it in a subtle way like " can i see what you have to offer?" or some gay shit like that . if she says she doesnt wanna dont press her cause it might cause her to not fuck you

Both.
She seems game but don't blurt it 9ut or push it.
Ask to see what you're missing
Or what you're gonna get
Some shit like that
Tits for the hope of hers

Op is a faggot for chatting with himself. Y'all are getting trolled you fucking wankers.

Tell her she turns you on (call her beautiful or whatever) and you want pics to help you finish

She's a single mom, they want dick too

You drop sex talk you dipshit.

Ask her for a pic of that ass. Post results

wow dude you gonna get stabbed in her driveway. or kidnapped into her bfs dungeon. don't go to hers. then again, if you go to yours she can scope the place. good luck.

So do you spit swallow or facial? Lol

Stop hammering on fucking and plan a solid date

>gotta be b8

if serious, give up on the dick questions. why can't you just fuck at her house or your house??

don't ask for pics in first conversation.

don't do this: just arrange to go out and see her and have a Nice Fucking Time.

if you want pics, all you've got to do is mail her saying 'can't wait to see you; send me a picture so i've got something to look forward to?' and see what she sends.

but even that sounds desperate.

go see the girl, have a laugh, then fuck her. its that fucking simple.

i second this

drop the sex talk now, you seem desperate as fuck.

this, unless shes a slut she will get turned off eventually

Just tell her it leaves a lot of room for imagination because she isn't there. Then bait her into saying something innuendo and say can you come over and clarify what you mean.

The only option is to ask her for anal on the first date.
Oh and ask for pics of her son, so she thibks you're interested in being his father.

ask for previews. like at the movies.

Topkek

Im doing this while asking for anal pics

True thats what hes gotta find out

obviously not this, OP

did my post go over your head or something?

Say this. Oh shit egypt? Like with camels? Lol jk. So what kinds a food do you like to eat? Use her reply to pick a place to take her

OP just send her a dick pic and ask if she likes what she sees

OP you're making this harder than it should be. Just pick something to do, tell her you're going to do that along with a time. When you're done doing that activity ask if she wants to go back to yours. Get back, make a move and fuck. It's not hard you fucking autist. None of that "but where/when will we fuck?" shit or "what do you like to do?" shit. Take charge and man up.

Godspeed you tard

Im getting somwhere now

Yes, educate me for that is what the religion if peace is all about

Did I do the right thing?

now show her the semi automatic cum pistol

just keep up w the small talk and say youre excited for tomorrow when you wanna stop talking. then make a move tomorrow. not that hard

Op here. She isnt responding now. Wtf do i do. Im crying i fucked it up. Im trying to get a pic of the convo but i cant. Im too upsets. Give me a sec it will uplosad, but i fucked up

Yeah mate fucking backwards.
Wrong direction
Stop Cucking yourself

>Look at me I can shoot up schools

Please go to en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sup Forums&action=edit&oldid=730117463 and click "Save page."

Send dick pic

Send a pic of your cock by accident, then be like oh shit im sorry i meant to eend a pic of this, send a picnof a gun. See how she responds

this

you stop talking and meet retard