Today was the first time I've showered in two weeks

Today was the first time I've showered in two weeks.

It makes me very sad that no one's replied, I put a lot of effort in today, I even got rid of my piss bottles.

Fucking hell, I get trips and still no one will reply to this thread. What's wrong with you Sup Forums?

I reply only for charity because you sound pathetic. I hope you will get better with time though. Good luck user.

nobody replies because this is common among Sup Forums lurkers

How long do I have to go without showering before Sup Forums replies to my thread?

nobody cares you fucking inbred

Bump

Samefag

it's been like 17 days since i showered. are you smart irl?

Congrats, OP! here's something for you.

Noice trips

worst part is that isnt even the reason youre a kissless virgin

There's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck my cousin, she's hot.

I wait until girls are sleeping/passed out at parties them touch them.

Any pics of her OP?

Post your cousin faggot

She doesn't have any decent pics on FB, I try to take creeps of her but they mostly turn out blurry. Even so I'm not going to post them here because I know she browses Sup Forums.

Kys fucking inbred swine.

What did you do with the shitbuckets and cum spice rack?

(You)

No u

Bump

Bump

No shit buckets or cum spice, just piss bottles that I poured down the toilet and threw the bottles in the bin. Was quite tempted to fill balloons and throw at people, maybe next time.

(u)

Well op, how does it feel? Did you smell yourself? If yes, describe it.

I probably haven't taken a shower for 20 days now. My hair is the biggest trouble

I realized I smell like the people I work with, I work in warehousing. I should mention that I wash my clothes and wear clean clothes while going out.

Shave it all off. The reason why the do it in the military is so you don't have a ball of grease on your head when you're in the field and can't shower for a week at a time.

but how do you deal with thr greasy hair?

CheckedI'm here don't worry

Begone summerfag

>but how do you deal with thr greasy hair?
What do you mean? It's not difficult to brush my hear the way I like it and it doesn't bother me that I didn't wash it in two weeks if that's what you're asking for.

I can't wait for school so the ifunny bars disappear and the threads get decent

Please don't post dirty niggers in my thread.

No reaction faces of filthy niggers either.

Well done, user.
I've been shower-less for 3 weeks but I don't have pissjugs.

Kys faggot

Haven't masturbated since my last shower. I believe that tomorrow I shall have a shower and masturbate to my sister,and there will be no more problems with my hair either

Fucking samefag

Suck to be you faggot, I'm only 2 of those things.

my rooms reeks of piss and cum but i don't care

Samefag

called it! but still got hard

4 days here

So, you basically walk around with an ass full of shit, and stinking of poo and sweat. Why, for gods sake?

>17 posters
>68 replies
rip op

Good done so u must to be a redneck, congrats