I'm pretty much done with my life. I don't think it's nearly worth it to keep going for me...

I'm pretty much done with my life. I don't think it's nearly worth it to keep going for me, so I have some questions before I kill myself.
Is it painful to cut my veins? Like, once I get to the point were I'm almost dead, will I feel suffocation or something like that?
Is there a risk of cutting my tendons? Because if for some reason I end up being alive, I don't want to lose my fucking hands since I pretty much live in my PC.
Is there a better way to kill myself than cutting my veins? I don't have any money so don't tell me to buy expensive shit like helium.

Any help?

Don't kill yourself, die of old age or cancer. Live life to the end OP.
-user

Seek medical help or counselling.
I, too was once in your position, thinking of ways to kill myself. user, even though it may not seem like it, your life is worth living. Talk to a friend or a family member. It will make you feel much better. You can get through this.

Wow thanks, I don't wanna kill myself anymore! You were so helpful user!

Wait, but you'll miss out on Cyberpunk 2077. Put that on hold.

I don't have any friends who are worth talking to and my family is shit and only say "it's not that bad XD"

Dont kill yourself. Please

Get out.

Can you stop seeking attention from fucking Sup Forums and get some help or if you are gonna kill yourself livestream and dont let a guy named joe fucking ruin it again

If i get dubs or trips you cant kill yourself aight?

I just have some fucking questions but noone is fucking answering.

The only reason I haven't killed myself for like 2 years is because I know my parents will suffer, but I don't even care at this point since it seems that the hate me too.

Ok ill answer one. It will be very painful: so painful that many people are unable to make the second cut on the other arm. Imagine for a moment how a deep gash 6" to 8" along your forearm might feel. The excruciating pain resulting from such a cut is unbearable, leaving you unable to complete the job properly and quickly. The delaying would lead to a longer bleeding time, along with a fair amount of panic and pain.

So none will answer these easy questions? Wow you are useless.

U always can join IS. Free suicide vest and 72 virgins in heaven and the best thing u get all the attentions of the infidels, although it s mostly hate, but man Grab what u get, right?

That doesn't sound good. I believe you are saying this just because you don't want me to kill myself tho. But whatever, any other way?

also drink lots of water the day before to enlarge your artery, thus increasing the blood pressure and making it easier for you to bleed out.

That's a nice one. Thanks.

sounds good tbh one less faggot ass frogposter

well i found this

Yeah i saw this some time ago but how I said before, I don't have any money.

I would happily leave.

Hm well i dont really know other ways since you have no money you could jump off a building i guess but honestly on the way down you would regret jumping

Well i'm thinking about eating a lot of pills and some alcohol. Tho it's a bit scary since I don't know if that will kill me and the consequences like ending up blind or some shit like that.

Dude, if it's your dream, then do it

depends on the pills like if you try to od on tylenol or some shit like a retard you will just get bad stomach pains and throw up

Where are you from and are you a big fat dynamo

I want to do it you faggot. But i want to be sure it won't be painful.

I'm from Europe and i'm not fat.

There are way too many people in this world, so you won't be missed. Leap off a tall building/cliff, run out in front of a truck on the highway, there are plenty of painless ways to go. If you need more advice i'm here for you man.

Well guess what death is painful and even if you somehow die painlessly its gonna cause your family pain

Donate your organs

I don't give a shit about my family at this point.

you should join isis

What if your mom kills herself?

Oh shit I forgot about that. Nice idea. Maybe I will at least make someone happy with my worthless life.

Nah that's too far away.

post pics of your mum then if you don't care about her

Hey atleast livestream and if you see a guy named joe ban him

Who is this Joe some people is talking about? Did someone livestream killing himself and this guy stopped him or what?

I don't HATE her so fuck that.

joe is a fucking cuck and loves cum between his toes

what a nice guy

If you wanna make people happy with your worthless life livestream you killing yourself

Cutting your veins will hurt
It's also likely you won't die from it.
There is a chance you end up being retarted with brain damage.
loss of arms is possible.

And keep in mind: once your are dead you will piss and shit yourself.

If you decide to cut your veins anyway, do a flip.

and in a bathtub for no mess and livestream and ban joe

well what you're doing is pretty shitty when it comes to your mum so you obviously don't love her THAT much

she'll have wasted a huge part of her life on your bitchass and her life will be over when you're gone
quit being such a faggot and go to bed

yeah cmon you must fucking hate your mom you're gonna cause her worse pain than what you feel right now

Live do it live I don't care how just do it live

If I end up killing myself I'll livestream it don't worry. I always wanted to watch someone kill himself in Sup Forums.

Whatever, once I'm dead that's it. I don't want to live just because being dead would make someone sad.

Before you kill yourself remember: there is medication for everything

Then do it right fucking now do it however you want

Slit up it doesn't hurt as much as you would think

cutting from hand to elbow on your non primary arm will hurt and you will die in about 30secs to a minute from intense blood loss

but you shouldnt if you wann talk user ive been there or if you want more suicide advise
[email protected]

whatever, you're obviously a goddamn retard and a europoor so i guess literally noone will give a fuck
see you later bitch

Are you fucking retarded? Those cuts won't kill you no matter fucking what.

Shank in the armpit or tho at

Yeah, exactly, I'm fucking poor, that's partly why I want to kill myself.

well you got answers you gonna kill yourself or no?

no there is a nerve cluster there it is one of the most painful spots on your body

Dumbass I was saying cutting doesn't hurt that bad if you have something sharp enough

If it's as painful as these anons say, I won't cut my veins. But I still want to kill myself so I'll find another way.

put a jihad on america

it's their fault you're so poor

you die in like a minute
and because of the way you go the doctors will have a harder time saving you do it in a warm bath with some good music or dont

you don't know how painful a deep cut into a vein is.

Noose, you pass out really quick from what iv heard

or your neck breaks

how did you hear that with an ouija board stfu fag

My scars have divets dude I'm pretty sure knowe what a deep cut feels like

This is what I want to fucking hear. But a lot of people here said that it will be really painful so I dont really know who to believe.

People have survived suicide attempt dumbass

kek

Don't you fucking know how to reply someone?

Maybe veins but flesh with a sharp razer isn't all that painful

drink bleach

I'm on mobile

Yes it's going to hurt but it takes a minute to pass out or die. If you're so cared of getting hurt I don't think you really wanna kill yourself

When i decide to off myself ill make a small controlled fire close everything in my room and hope that it works,it's the best way to an hero imh
>inb4 that's not how it works,idk i never tried but dont ruin my plan.

Dude speedball 2 grams you be high as a kite

Ok comming from a suicidal person don't take pills, I really feel bad for u and want u to double think this, but if u do wish to proceed here is how to do it in around 2-3 mins, but a bag over ur head and tie a knot around it so it can't come loose, then u won't have any air to get from hence loss of oxygen hence dead

stop being a whiny bitch and just go out for a walk or go to the gym or do something you piece of shit

Maybe you are right. Maybe I'm so fucking worthless I can't even kill myself. Fuck this.

take painkillers before cutting your veins. And do it in a hot bath. take alcohol and aspirin before + drink alot of water, will make your blood thinner

kek

He's getting angry maybe somthing crazy might happen :D

Cut your femoral artery instead, that way if you fail you can sit on your ass all day, play games and live of benefits.

Also, your not going to kill youself, if you really wanted to you woul have done it a long time ago, you jsut want attention you faggot

Speedball man its the most fun lol

If you are really serious about killing yourself, sell all your shit, buy a flight to Thailand, fuck a shit load of hookers (worst case scenario you get aids), and then jump of of your hotels roof, jumping is much better then cutting.

Because it worked out perfectly fine for toaster Steve didn't it user

>I don't have any money so don't tell me to buy expensive shit like helium.
then steal it, not like your gonna go to jail for it if you kill youself

Kill some fucking goatfuckers before you die. Idiot.

If I'd ever commit suicide, the only way I'd do it is with some opiate. Kinda the easiest one

Fuck up a blm rally

Was just about to type the same thing

THIS, at least the world will think you're a cool guy after you've gone

Post the livestream link before you start

OP, dont listen to those guys, they know nothing. From my experience, the most painless way to die is to nosedive from a tall building (over 30m to be sure). Your brain won't be able to register the pain before you die. However, if you don't like jumping, you can slit your throat (better than wrist imo), but not like they do in the movie. First, you need to locate your artery; it is in the left of your neck, right next to your windpipe. Then take a sharp (broad) knife and hold it on the artery you just located. Make sure the cutting edge is facing backward, then use a steady hand and push hard. You will feel a bit of pain but you'll begin to numb after around 10 seconds, and your vision will gradually turn dark. You'll faint shortly afterwards and die in a total of 30 secs to a minute. If they somehow revive you, you will just have a scar.
Bonus: Live stream it

What 293 said