Who here is also celebrating the shooting of the American faggot cops?

Who here is also celebrating the shooting of the American faggot cops?

Few of my buddies came over, we're having drinks, laughing at the dead officers.

We hope that more cops will be shot. Fucking pigs.

ACAB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4?list=LLnQ-KBmB0X1Wjd9oZrCPQlA
youtube.com/watch?v=XLX6xNbhios
youtube.com/watch?v=L1DbydIMZuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, this totally isn't bait or anything!

wew

it's not my fault American cops are illiterate mongoloids that simply had it coming.

God damn it you asshole.
I'm lying in bed, and now I have to get up and go to the bathroom to deal with this cut.
You need to start being more careful with that edge.

I love cops ;)

The quicker American cops and niggers mutually erradicate each other the better

Lol k

Wny are white americans not killing Nigger cops ? Pussies are just nigger cucks these days r.i.p Murcia

lol

Someone just discovered what edginess is.

Y would they?

Fuckin pigs, fuckin pigs
we're against those fuckin pigs.
Stab em with some dirty rigs,
bury em under dirt and twigs.
God I hate that gang of fucking pigs

-Dr. Seuss

Why ? To show the niggers who are dominating them that they won't just lay down like faggots and accept nigger domination like they have thus far

what a waste of hitler dubs faggot

White power in Murcia died with Obama becoming el presidente , the loo atoms are running the asylum.

BLACK LIVE MATTER RIP HARAMBE!!!!!

do you even know what iliiterate means?

Got any more of them pics brothers?

White pigskin cops need to die!!!

ACAB

It's all find and games until martial law is declared because you faggots couldn't control yourselves. It's time for a cleansing. We're long overdue.

CAN WE GET MORE COP SHOOTING PLEASE

NSA detected.

there was an anti cop thread up yesterday with a few pics.

Should have saved the pics to shame the pigs families.

Imagine everyday having to worry about protecting everyone you meet should they need help or are in danger.
Imagine every time you say goodbye to your family that day might be the last time you see each other.
Imagine having a high probability everyday of being shot by a nigger or some white gutter trash
Imagine you can't take the step necessary to make sure you survive because bleeding heart liberals and racist social groups care more about dead criminals than they do the men and women who serve and protect.

*popcorn on stand-by*

Moar brothers, this is fuckin hilarious. Im lovin this

I suspect samefag. Niggers are not welcome here.

Describes you well :) youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4?list=LLnQ-KBmB0X1Wjd9oZrCPQlA

boo fucking hoo

you probably think cops and soldiers are heroes.

Fuck the police

Fuck the troops

Fuck faggots like you

Fuck the USA

Koolaid, or did you get one of the older kids to buy you guys beer?

I'll bet you kiss girls faggot

Stop solving your problems by breaking store windows and you niggers won't get killed so much

/thread

coming from a 15 year old emo, who lives in his parents house. go back to tumbler and post a picture of your cut wrists and bitch about how evil we Sup Forums is.

STOP BREAKING THE LAW!

lol you fags think cops and soldiers are heroes. I hope more of them get killed every day. Anyone in you family a cop or soldier?

>Imagine every drug user you see is worth thousands of dollars to the state, and you have to help them whether they need help or not.
>Imagine the last free moments of their life are going to be with you.
>Imagine having a high probability everyday of one of them fighting back.
>Imagine you can't take the step necessary to eradicate them because bleeding heart liberals and racist social groups care more about criminals than they do the men and women who serve and protect.

>Nigger
>Niger
pick one

I'll take that as a compliment from you, now go eat a banana or whatever you darkies do now adays

an American wouldn't know the difference

topkek

There is a pic from the feminist/SJW hate threads where this literally is the problem because SJWs does not know how to spell
>kek

what will you take as a compliment? That you're an Amrican faggot that prays to his twink army and police? lolololololol

>you probably think cops and soldiers are heroes
You're damn right. They work hard every day, risk their lives so I don't have to, and they keep niggers like you under control. I live in a shitty ghetto neighborhood filled with niggers. I've helped cops arrest them because they chimp out and go for their guns. I served in the nation guard. I'd do it again. I'm ready to fight for my country and eliminate the scum that wants to destroy everything my family has worked hard for. My family came from Germany after their farm was destroyed in WW1. My father and his father before him worked their asses off for everything I have today. I'll die before I let some filthy nigger have it all for free.

triggered

KEK.. fucktard

i say they dont shoot enough of them. good on those cops for having some balls and shooting them, those animals need to be kept in line despite the sjw bullshit empowering them and telling them "dey is raycis 'n shit, you dindu nuffin".

no i don't think cops and troops are heroes. i just fucking hate faggots who use violence because they're to stupid to make arguments

>niggered

But roshwanda just got her hair did

>why are white americans not killing nigger cops.
because we are white....
think you answered your own question there m8

Your faggot family has "worked hard"? I bet your dumb father and his retarded father haven't worked a single day in their lives!
You know, sucking off cops in a dark alleway won't bring you out of your "shitty ghetto neighborhood filled with niggers".
I laugh at your dumb family and at cops and soldiers

LoC

Not even a good bait, only a dumb shit nigger would be happy. Or a punk fag like urr durr anarchy fuck the society, shame on you.

the system thanks you for your shill

actually people all over the world are celebrating the killing of American cops. Just like they celebrate dead US twink soldiers. Even in America people are filled with joy to see your cops killed daily.

Fucking kill your selves you filthy libtard rats

Keep on being a nigger. You'll see what happens when your try to take what others have earned. You're gonna get killed. Your own people will take up arms against you and side with whites because you're an embarrassment. You are a shitstain on the shirt of the black community. MLK Jr. would be ashamed of you. Off yourself.

imagine knowingvwhat job he went for. i have no pitty for the blue gang

ITT: New fag doing a shitty job of trolling.

Lurk moar!

MEHR!

I salute our cops, they've embraced our national sport of killing niggers for target practice. Now when i go out and do it they give me a pat on the back and buy me lunch.

dude I'm white lol

It's not my fault your family has shit genes so you have to live in the nigger ghetto. Maybe read a book sometime and stop thinking people like John McCain are heroes. Vietcong should have killed that faggot

that edge is razor sharp

bitch looks russian as fuck

Well, now you can take part in the cops new national sport.
Bullet catching.

So. Much. Edgy. Bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLX6xNbhios

Motherfucking LöC up in this bitch.

I'd hang you for fun, you filthy faggot. Sup Forums hates niggers. You are a nigger. You're also underage b&. Keep posting so I can find out more about you. An image from your camera roll would help greatly.

I don't see the point of their happiness, I mean I'm french and actually I would be happy if there was more cops to protect us, so okay french cops and american cops are maybe not the same, but still, actually if you do nothing wrong you won't be killed.

Nah i'm not worried, nig nogs can't organize well enough to get anything done. Soon enough they'll just give enough reason for cops to just shoot them all on sight and naturally they'll win, far more equipped and better trained. It will be fun seeing them march through our neighborhoods with armored transports purging the dark filth from our streets.

LIVING ON THE EDGE!!!

you're a troll right?

youtube.com/watch?v=L1DbydIMZuw

NAZI COPS FUCK OFF

ACAB

I am deeply sorry, I can't find any welfare charols to burn

>>>/reddit/

Police getting targeted for violence is a symptom of incompetent police who can't properly protect and serve.

Everywhere that police are getting shot are places where the police are poorly trained meatheads

wow. average american assholes who probably never left MURICA once to see the world which, thank god, isn't like the USA. It's probably because of your third world education system that makes you think you're smarter than everyone. Every fucking person with a Q.I. higher than 50 knows police is the shit worldwide.
ACAB you fucking retarded muricans

This post made me cut myself lol

I just want all racists to die by fire.
If the cops can help, great.
If the people killing cops can help, great.

Hey look.
Someone out of school for the summer.
Shouldn't you be playing Pokemon Go or some equally pointless shit?