Can we get a feels thread, Sup Forums?

Can we get a feels thread, Sup Forums?
I've just been lying around cutting and drinking, how are all your lives going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMqNFAU0tOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im really happy atm, getting alot of attention from ladies and have started working out again, getting more hours at work from the boss and am about to go on a 9 month trip around europe

fucking terrible, sup man
just kidding i don't care what's up because that's the human condition, ya know?
we are all completely self obsessed with our own misery and don't give a shit about anyone elses, ya know?
well, i'm no exception
i guess talk about your bullshit if you want to though, i'll pretend to care, and i'll compare my bullshit and try to impress you with it and see if it's worse

fuck off and die faggot

>cutting
Just fucking end it if you're so depressed faggot.
Only attention whores cut.

perfect man
just sitting here like always
waiting to die
ect...

Basically just put up with abuse from my father. a few months ago got into a lesbian relationship with a beautiful, also fucked up girl. Literally the closest relationship I ever had at my life, we talked about our problems all the time and were really supportive, eventually got too much to handle tried to kill myself, went to hospital, she broke up with me when I told her with absolutely no explanation, blocked me on everything. Im dating a really nice guy now but my thighs are completely covered in scars so Im too much of a puss so Ive just mostly been masturbating, drinking, smoking and cutting to escape everything. I just feel numb. everyones so worried about me but i cant help but be a selfish cunt because even though i hate living like this, part of me wants to keep feeling sorry for myself because its how I've been all my life. Too apathetic to kill myself again but too depressed to live.
sorry about that ramble but all of my friends are sick of hearing about my problems, or i think they are but im too nervous to bring them up.
Whats up with you?

So even though I go to great lengths to cover up my cuts im an attention whore? Nice logic m8y

user, I don't want to die. I don't want to cease to exist

but do u hate life atm or r u just all good

Really quite all over the place. My "holidays" were spent doing work, I managed to finally reunite with all of my old friends that I lost, barring five. I'm also living in constant fear, my dad's been hounding me over minuscule things and really being a terrible person (so not much has changed there), I also have a fuckton of enemies that I keep running into, which makes life a misery having to constantly bail in order to avoid a public brawl. I'm also pretty lonely in terms of girls. I can't move on from a several year old crush because she has a boyfriend that she spends all her time with, meaning I can't talk to her and check that she won't get upset if I move on. The only girl I'm aware of that likes me I can't go for, because my severely depressed friend's been crushing on her since year 7 afaik. After all the suicide attempts I stopped I would hate to be the one that causes him to finally finish himself. I'm also shit at everything, but I get by in life by riding massive coincidence chains. My life has just been a massive chain of coincidences, most notably involving my primary school friends and my current enemies. Cont

Newfag on this site so might make some mistakes. Anyway, was told this a year ago. Don't know if it a feel thread material. First, some background.

>be me the odd kid.
>Had this issues that I found it hard to speak clearly (not to a retard dialect)
>always shy and all that shit.
>fast forward to 5 days before my 15 birthday
>Parents wants be to invite my friends
>I don't have friends...
>Lie about being friends with everyone in my class (at most i was acquaintance with everyone)
>Tell me to invite everyone over to the party
>Fuck fuck fuck
>Invitation sent to everyone even the other section
>Don't know what to do when the day comes
>Long story short I enjoy the party.
>Had a blast with everyone even though I barely knew them.
>Thanks to that I had a few friends to chat during my period in that school
>This used to be a fond memory
>Fast forward to a 2015
>At this point I had moved to another school 2 years ago
>Went to the mall to buy some clothing and met an old classmate
>This guy was one of who I consider my friend throughout my years in that school.
>Lost contact with him after a year
>We started talking sharing stories and all
>Then out of nowhere he invites me to go to get some drinks
>Really surprise I was having this offer thrown to me.
>Nonetheless I accepted
>We couldn't go to the bar because we were underage but my country is shit so it was easy to get some drinks
>We went to the park to drink and talk
>And then..
>He mentions how we used to be friends in the past
>"Yeah good times"
>I regret saying that now
>"user I have to tell you something"
>"What is it?"
>"Remember your birthday party? Think it was your 15 birthday."
>"Yeah I remember that. What about it?
>At this point he starts telling me how everyone planned not to go. Just for shit and giggles.
>Then instead of doing that they decided to go. The only reason he could remember of everyone going was "to see from which of my parent I inherent the potatoes genes from."

>Cutting
Your a fucking looser and you should end it. People with braincells don't do that shit unless they have real mental problems not just depression. I was depressed as fuck past month, I drink and hang out with friends, sometimes i just lie in bed for an entire day playing Dark Souls. I would understand people calling me miserable for falling to booze to forget, but fucking cutting, if you want to die that badly do it right or dont do it at all fucko. With that outta the way, what's the problem dude?

fuck dude. i dont have any advice for you but i hope everything goes well for you. my email is eggdegg6669@gmail if you ever wanna chat. good luck man

meh, i don't feel like typing my lifes story and sounding like a faggot, but sounds like your pretty deep in the dog shit. i'd say drink yourself into a coma, and if you survive it, maybe you'll get on some kind of "oh boy somebody was looking out for me it's a fresh start" gay ass fucking deal. you can pretend things are gonna get better for a while until you start drinking and cutting your bitch ass self again

why? what's so great about "existing"?

sounds like you're 15 and overdramatising every fucking second of your hormone-heavy life. it'll get better when you get older. PSYCHE. it only gets worse from here, kid

>be me
>successful non-beta and Alpha as fuark
>jacked
>6 fig salary
>good job
>hot wife
>sweet car, sweet harley

all because I took charge of my life and didn't sit around like a faggot cuck

fuck you all

It's going on 5am
I'm alone, as usual
Tomorrow will bring welcome distractions
But soon enough, the night will come
And I'll be alone. Again.

>She's been gone for years Sup Forums
>But I still think about her every damn night

I'm a "fucking looser"? no shit cunt i started a feels thread. Not everyones fucking experience with depression is the same you fucking idiot. Depression is mostly numbness and apathy, and cutting is a way for me to feel something other than dead inside. what good do you think saying that i'm a "looser"? that i'm gonna stop cutting cause some neet says so? nah cunt

>"not a faggot suck"
>posting on Sup Forums

ya blew it, ya done blew it

kek

Sooner or later, your mother or your wife or your son will die, and you'll sit alone in a room and feel more broken than you've ever thought a human being could
And being alpha, having an amazing job or a banging girl or a dream life won't fucking matter
Because you're just like us.
No better.
No worse.

>Human.

long but good

is that why youre on Sup Forums at 4am cunt?

I come here for the rekts/gore

and to laugh at you faggots

so why dont you go to a gore site you fucking retard. you sound like a dipshit who has nothing better to do all day. lying about your life doesnt make your actual life better, faggot

true

not everyone is an American you fucking faggot cuck. I live in Australia. It's 2100.

Nice try

Because everyone lives in your country, you should go and kill yourself with this faggot OP.

im australian too. i just assumed by the way you spoke you were american

Except I am not lying. My life is great

kaotic.com is my fave site

kys

Well, user I bottle my shit up to the point I just drink and drink to heal and let the shit out at this point can't stand myself, or anything and I just want to be drunk all the time and I'm hoping I rot my liver the fuck out and die of alcohol poisoning, glad I got a drink here to help me writ this.

im cutting myself on the edge

relatable shit dude. have you tried any therapy or medication?

Straya cunt!!

>Hold my self remain calm
>He then start mentioning how everyone started to feel bad for me and instead of going ahead and make fun on my back they instead decided to make the day the best one of my life.
>After the party was over a few guys decided to be "friends" with me at least for a while
>He also mentions some jokes they used to say about me
>One of their favorites was that I was raise in a potato farm. Funny
>At this point he finish and ask if I am okey.
>Play it cool told him that I understood why they did it and we laugh about it.
>Returned home, had to explain my mother why I smelled like beer, made some shit up and proceed to some stuff till is time for bed
> I went and lie on bed.
>All I could think was that the friendships I thought I had where a lie
>I will not lie. I loved those times. I miss them.
>Cry myself to sleep thinking about all those compliments I received that could be all be lies or at least most were.
>All those laugh and great experience I had with them reduce to nothing.
>I blamed myself for lacking the capacity to speak clearly.
>I always wonder what would had happen if I could speak normally

Thanks for at least giving me somewhere to say this. Sorry for the grammar. Again thanks for hearing this whiny pussy.

Just broke up with my gf of two years, genuinely thought I loved her and wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. And because I was stupid enough to get her in with my friendship group, I've lost the majority of my 'friends' doing it.

Feel fucking empty,

My life is excellent too.

>21
>half jacked
>federal policing job

And uet I still come here, and I love these threads. Because no matter how amazing my life is, there will always be that one girl that got away. Years ago. And she'll never come back.
And it keeps me up at night. Downing vodka and whisky to numb myself enough to sleep.
Act however you want, user, but here you're nobody. And there's no shame in admiring that you too hurt.

im sorry dude :( people doing that kind of shit is some of the worst feelings ever. do you have any people that you really trust and can talk to? my email is eggdegg6669@gmail feel free to talk to me if you ever feel like it.

how old are you? Be honest.

I don't want medication, tried talking t o therapist but therapists only listen to your shit because your paying them to.

any chance of reconciliation with your friends by a sincere apology?

fair point

part of me is damaged from a couple of combat tours but I push those shit feels all the way down and they rarely appear anymore

not to be a cuck but honestly not all therapists are like that, i think my therapist legitimately cares, and checks up on me all the time free of charge., maybe you should seek around to find a sincere one, but since most people dont have unlimited funds, do you have anyone you can reach out to?

is BPD a reason to cut? because that is what i have and i cut my legs every night. i am a schizo too but i dont think that causes self harm.

22. Honestly I needed to get out of this relationship at some point, she turned out to be a compulsive liar and I just had to move on.

That's a horrific story, user. Nobody should have to live through that kind of mass horse shit and betrayal.
I truly hope you'll find people that care about you for you.

I don't intend to make up friends with several people who turned out to have been flirting with her for the last few months and still act as if they're my mates.

imo i think it definitely is

so are you a potato?

oh shit sorry i guess i misread. any other non shit friends?

That whole "get her in with my friendship group, I've lost the majority of my 'friends' doing it." seemed very HS. You're seriously telling me this cunt walked into your group of bros and stole them?

They're a bunch of fucking maggots. Same thing happened to my friend's brother. He is in HS though.

Shit man. Hang in there. Hopefully you get that Christmas present you really want and you'll see daddy does care. Man my dad abused me for years, making me clean dishes and never telling me I was the best thing on earth. One time he even refused to get me a new video game even though I had the worst day of my life when the girl I love (Never told her or spoken to her) went on holiday for a week without telling me. That was it for me, tried to kill myself. Took 4 paracetamol and drank half a litre of Dr. Pepper. It got better after I managed to pull through the significant damage I did to my body, I realised I love anime and dedicated my life to become a real life anime. Stick in there Sup Forumsro, I love you x

Does anyone else feel like no matter what they do, no matter how many times they feel like they might be able to fix themselves they'll always end up in the same place?

Not really no. ain't got shit besides Liquor and music, gf I remotely got close to fucked me over, friends ditched me, they just hung around me tbh to poke sticks at me, never were friends truly

Check'd
I do, it's normal for a lot of people. Don't know until you try though

no family? maybe meeting people online might help. im a fucking retard and i probably cant even help so sorry if i cant help

Check'd
I've had so many fucking interventions and shit so I keep on trying to change. But I'm too weak

Nah I just wasn't clear. Yeah but now they're stuck in between essentially choosing me, or several of our other friends.

HS? Nah, not quite. She knew 2 of them prior to be being with me, but didn't start talking to them again til recently. These two were the ones who were flirting with her, so I guess I should've seen it coming. I doubt it was less her trying to remove my friends, and more my friends being shit friends.

as a psychiatrist, i feel compelled to tell you that therapists are full of shit.

your fine I'm just puttin my shit out there, never expected someone to respond to my drunken ass
youtube.com/watch?v=sMqNFAU0tOw
I'll scroll up to see whats up with you if you are OP

What a bunch of faggots. You'll be happier in the long run, good to cut the bad friends out while you're young. Make friends at work/college. Join a sports club. Make friends at the gym. Get a dog. It'll be alright Sup Forumsro.

>Lying about your life on the Internet

You any feel better now?

they need to come out with cyborg girlfriends man.

not lying though m8

kys

Maybe you haven't hit rock bottom yet? Or maybe you're trying to change too much too fast. It's about baby steps when you're broken, don't be afraid to ask for help and just don't give up. Easier said than done but you can train your mind to not give up. Good luck man

sounds like something that someone whos lying would say

eat a dick you insensitive piece of foul sewer shit.

At least you're not getting defensive

I don't understand the expression

A gym sounds like a good idea actually, I've got a fuck ton more free time now at least.

Thanks man, appreciate it.

>m8
>kys

How's 8th grade going?

No worries. If you ever feel like you can't be bothered to go, but you know you should, put your running shoes on, throw on some shorts and a t-shirt. You'll feel more like getting off your arse and heading to lift heavy objects once you've changed into your gym clothes.

Good luck

i like your straight-forwardness and truth.

get back in the saddle.
replace broken shit by stuff that makes you not think of broken shit.

tldr; go hunt new love

Stop cutting school & things will get better

nah it was more like cutting myself not cutting class

nah don't think I will

might go for a drive in my BMW though

feelsgoodbreh.jpeg

when I was in 8th grade there was no internet, so kys

wew lad, you are trying so hard but no one's falling for that

nah bro anyone who uses the term kys cant be older than 15.

Cutting... pussy move.. use that energy for something positive idiot

oh shit! its almost like i have a mental illness that makes me want to use my energy to do not positive things! holy fuck

don't really care. I enjoy coming here because it makes me feel so good about myself

kden, kys

so much bait in one single thread

Posted in the confession thread, in love with my step-cousin, she's started withdrawing randomly during hangouts and told me she was 'sentimentally unavailable' because she's my step cousin. Drank and smoked until I could feel time like water. 8/10 it was ok.

guys any advice
i wanna get intimate with my boyfriend but my thighs are covered in scars. do you think most boys give a shit

no

Ok, let's use logic, shall we.

If you are Ameritard, it's like what? 6 AM? You should be asleep as you gotta work on the Monday.
If you are European you should be at work at the moment. Based on the fact, that you keep shitposting, you are not.
Meaning you are probably about 14-16 years old kid bored of the summer break already

How bad are the scars?

just short, wide protrusions a bit pinker than my normal skin. nothing too horrible but its pretty obvious how i got them. also theres quite a bit of them

Wow, thanks guys. I was gonna type iut a greentext story but got really sidetracked preparing my lunch for tomorrow. Should I bother? It's really fucking long.

Best of luck to you two.

You sound like a severely depressed edgelord calling people underage to hide the fact that you yourself are underage. Kys faggot
STRAYA!

Well, I think that he won't really care at all, but prepare for question for he'll surely ask about them

I am Australian and its in the evening you dumb shit

Let's see.
You said you are rich which means you'd probably live in the Sydney, or basically in East Australia and there's midnight there right now.
Please.

Sup Forums in a nutshell