I'm tired of this left wing liberal shithole

I'm tired of this left wing liberal shithole. After talking it out one last time with Sup Forums I've decided that I'm moving to Russia to be with my alpha-male, white brothers and find my red-pilled qt3.14 Slavic gf.

I'm gonna start learning Russian and in one years time I'm heading out. I already have $10,000 aus dollars ($ 434491.12 Russian Ruble). Is that going to be enough to survive in Russia for one-two years just in case I can't find a job?

What are the general 'do' and 'donts' of a man that wants to live in Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LTBZC_KyZso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What are the general 'do' and 'donts' of a man that wants to live in Russia?

Well first off, you don't 'live' in Russia, you 'survive' in Russia.

>Well first off, you don't 'live' in Russia, you 'survive' in Russia.
I'm pretty sure that's a meme unless you go somewhere like Chechnya.

Russia is not made for soft cunts like you. Better remain in your nanny state Bruce.

>slavs
>white

I can be a hard cunt if I need to be.

Fuck off.

If you know anything about the Russian language and people you'd know it is more than a meme.

Russia doesn't have a word for safety, only lack of danger.

>Russia doesn't have a word for safety, only lack of danger.
Proof?

Give this a listen, skip the whiny bitch a the beginning.

youtu.be/LTBZC_KyZso

“lack of danger” is indeed how you say safety.

Yes, Russia is dangerous. You get mugged, hit by a car, hit by a stranger, and then you just don’t get any medical care. You don’t die, you just get damaged, and it accumulates.

Have fun.

>I'm tired of my country because I have a different ideology than others, so instead of trying to advocate for my side in a rational manner I'm going to run away like a pansy.

>I'm moving to Russia
Good luck, madman, good luck.

From my limited knowledge learn Russian would be the first. Also, if you have a car the go-pro thing is to deal with corrupt cops and con artists. Be wary of girls who may just want you to marry them and take you back to Australia. Be conservative with STD prevention. I hope you enjoy brutal cold as well.

>advocate for my side in a rational manner
>against leftists
>rational manner
You should have known that's impossible.

>and then you just don’t get any medical care. You don’t die, you just get damaged, and it accumulates.
Wtf. Why doesn't the government do anything?

>Also, if you have a car the go-pro thing is to deal with corrupt cops and con artists.
A car to run away from cops? Doesn't sound like a good idea...

> Be wary of girls who may just want you to marry them
Hot.
>and take you back to Australia
Not so hot.
>Be conservative with STD prevention.
I thought that was a meme and only with the Caucasus people?
> I hope you enjoy brutal cold as well.
I've only ever dealt with scorching hot me entire life so know but my ancestors have lived through the blizzard for millenia so I know I have it in my genes.

huh?

If people won't debate you then you find someone who will.
I'm constantly a contrarian, and playing Devil's advocate so I have my fair share of experience with dealing with idiots on both sides.

>>Also, if you have a car the go-pro thing is to deal with corrupt cops and con artists.
>A car to run away from cops? Doesn't sound like a good idea...
I was told be Eastern Europeans it's because cops will try to say you violated some traffic law and ask for a bribe.
>> Be wary of girls who may just want you to marry them
>Hot.
>>and take you back to Australia
>Not so hot.
>>Be conservative with STD prevention.
>I thought that was a meme and only with the Caucasus people?
I should have said the HIV rate isn't a joke so wrap your shit. Also while anecdotal the only person I know who caught herpes for it from a Russian immigrant.

Australia 1 x -2 Russia

Good riddance expelling fully maymay brained people.

>huh?
What do even you want to find here? Russia is a big shithole. I can't come up with at least one reason why someone would want to move here from Australia. I've been living here my entire life and I'd like to move to Australia, although I hate all this SJW scum too.

I approve of the nation losing a dumbfuck to Russia.

Two sides of the same coin. The "conservatives" on this side are the most emotional and least rational arguers I've ever seen.

Top kek, you'll give up once you realise you can't at the very least learn Russian, much less live in a completely different, not first world country

>moving to russia
>from australia

>my ancestors have lived through the blizzard for millenia so I know I have it in my genes.
cringeworthy

muh heritage

That's not how genes work buddy.

Idiot.

Maybe. Although I don't know much about your conservatives, but ours are retarded as fuck. But I haven't heard much about retardness of conservatives lately, while almost everyone knows about SJW, feminazis and other leftists' stuff. So it seems to me that there are basically two groups of people: moderate sane folks who are tired of all this """progressive""" bullshit and mental fucks, who think that they are the smartest people in the world and can decide what everyone can say or do.

It depends on the political climate. When Bush was president there was a lot of conservative bashing, now it's the other way around. I suspect that Trump will make for a lot of conservative hate again. There are smart and stupid people in the world, and stupid people are always in every political group.

First of all don't do this.
You live in fucking Australia, 1st world country.
But if you can receiving money from abroad so that's ok, move here.
It's not a your "safe" life when you work 6hrs/day and 3 days in a week, without your fucking lawyers and fake meet smiles.
I don't wanna leave this country because I love that feel of depression and how the commieblocks looks like, all I need it's money for food and an internet access.

>When Bush was president there was a lot of conservative bashing
I can't remember any. Maybe some shit with queers, but it wasn't really bad I think.

>at the brink of civil war
>MUH may i come ?

You should check out the south park episodes from back then compared to today. And south park is usually good in attacking contemporary issues.

You serious? How?

All that I remember from that is that Bush is stupid as fuck. Also, some war-related stuff, but when America was peaceful?

One ep that comes to mind is goobacks and maybe the one about the gay marriage and the eggs.

Your wasting time, user.
>russian alpha male
nope, savages like polacks in europe and cowards
>qt slavic
gold digger whore
>im gonna start
>gonna
Okay
>10k$
nothing here.
Look how many cost to buy 1 room apartment in Moscow or Petrograd.

Well, you just put your plan to leave for Russia on the internet, with your government watching the web heavily to restrict it. So you're probably gonna get your door kicked in and be cuffed for something related to Russian publicity, probably something about running off to Syria to kill anti regime rebels and burn orphanages and shit. Oh, and you'll be anti Parliament too and hate gun control so another bill can get passed.

Good luck

If i were you, i would think about Iceland instead of this shithole.

>goobacks
Isn't it a real problem?
>one about the gay marriage and the eggs.
As I wrote
>Maybe some shit with queers, but it wasn't really bad I think.

The moral of goobacks was that we have to make the world a better place to prevent massive immigration. Sounds pretty liberal to me. And the retarded rednecks of course.

At least that sounds better than living in the fake freedom of lefties.

reddit

can't handle the bantz mate?

>he thinks he can handle the Russian cold after living in a desert for his entire life