Why are american athletes so much stronger than any other countries "athletes"?

Why are american athletes so much stronger than any other countries "athletes"?

Pic related.

because the cops in your country keep accelerating the process of evolution

only the niggest survives

You guys pick them out at a young age and train them into the brainless ballpusher type of person you need to be to play handegg

/thread

Just look under his right arm, photoshop level: 'murica

Our athletes don't get caught like the Russians. Good thing we're the ones conducting the tests.

Also wtf does "bench 55 reps" even mean? How much weight?

well spotted

he lifts the bench

can't you read?

that pixel quality drop on the right calve

Lance Armstrong did tell me why, but i fucking can't remember what he said

MVP

kek there are none good american strongman
inb4 muh brian shaw
he is a retard. he speaks like a retard, looks like a retard and possibli eats mcdonalds junkfood 24/6
troll harder

I'd guess half his weight.

Did he say it was because American athletes get the best pussy?

both pics are shopped as fuck.

bragging about people that isnt you getting the best pussy, kek

she thinko
>leve me alone niggur

who dominates olympic weightlifting?

Stop listening to your podunk dad.

Black guy in the left photo is heavily photoshopped around his legs and arms.

The NFL measures a rep at 225 lbs / 102kg.

Cheap Mexican steroids and cheap detox drinks at gas stations

Why are Mexicans shitty athletes then?

because they're tired after sweeping the track

Because that's not how steroids work.

Because no amount of steroids in the world can make a 5'6" manlet a good athlete

55 reps of what? That pic is so dumb. I can do 55 reps of just the bar no problem. Even more. All black people are dumb. I bet that the person that made this picture is dumb and a nigger.

medically prescribe steroids, that and overtraining , they have a very high ingury rate and the life.career expectancy of players is low.

poor fella

more like my whole family and all my friends see that im with this guy.
The whole world knows she coal burns = her value dropping.
Then there is the part were he is rich so she is a gold digging whore.

Meh...

Someone got the original of the left one in OPs pic?

oh there it is

Lol, photoshopped him blacker too

and i would even assume in the original the black guy is not even smaller, but also not as buff as in the shopped version

yep. insecure niggers or dumb jews.
But what i didn't understand is that the shopper removed this yellow piller to the left...?

>they photoshopped him blacker

My sides.

225lbs, don't be an ignorant cuck. I'm not even from America and I know NFL has a standardised weight when they talk about reps.

skin colour is inversely proportional to athletic ability apparently

Im not black and not at all for this "blacks are better"-bullshit but i allways thought that heavily defined muscles look better on very very dark guys than on lighter skinned. Yeah yeah call me a cuck. I live in a nice place and don't even see nigs around here. mostly on the web

Kek

you guys are so angry

That's a cone, and it's probably because he couldn't get it to line back up right after stretching the legs wider. It's a lot easier to make grass look like grass than to try to get the cone shape right.

It's also probably because the filter he put over the top made that cone even harder to fix. So removing it was the best option.

u so virgin

225 you stupid fuck

funny how you all hate black people but when it comes to sport: look at our american sport heros...

pathetic fucks

So i'm a stupid fuck because i don't know some arbitrary amerifat measurement? kek

They are just easier to see a that is why whiee bodybuilders use that dark fake tan spray so thier muscles look more defined

You mean how most of them end up being revealed as wife-beating cheaters that ignored basic education in favor of playing a sport for 15 years to then suck down welfare and handouts because they didn't bother to save any of their millions or plan their spending?

no what we hate are the stupid niggers at BLM protests crying that their food stamps aren't enough for them to buy more weaves for their gorilla girlfriends and that they keep getting shot when they break the law

We like black people. They're people, like us. They have jobs and look after their children. They are functional, contributing and valuable assets to the community as a whole. What we hate is niggers. They aren't people.

even made his cock bigger. thats dedication.

when you guys will realize heavily defined muscles mean no shit, no one gives a fuck about them above the age of 25. yeah they look nice in the beach and thats it. i am white, i have low bodyfat precentage, I always had. bitches always staring at me at the beach. They mirin me, not the niggers.

>sport heros
>handegg
>swinging wooden stick
>throwing ball

Yeah these are really truly great sports

Everybody who has ever played sports or spent more then a week in a gym knows 225 is the standard so yes you are stupid

You're right, thanks.
Cone was the word i could not find in my head and about the shop

Roids

>bench
>55 reps
??????????????????????

yeah i know that they dont have better muscles or something but on an aestethical point...they have the nicer looks for well defined muscles.

>when you guys will realize heavily defined muscles mean no shit
They mean it looks better (if they are defined AND big)
No one said it would mean more but it looks nice and it looks better on blacks.
They might be mirin you because a lot of women prefer whites for a lot of reasons. It is surely not because your muscles look better.

They still get millions, and are worshipped like gods by the morons that make up this country.

Yes I have my fedora on.

They also changed his shirt to say USA. Which judging by the backwards 'pro' underneath that they flipped the original image to make it easier to make the USA.

Would not have known this either.
Not every man on this planet measures in amerfat

fake and nigger lover

I advice all of you to save it and repost it, everytime the black/jew makes this thread

Related to intellect
Related to aggression
Not too athletic ability

Maybe they made him blacker to match the guy in the OP image. They don't look much alike when the colors been changed.

cause we're better at photoshop...

>millions
Even gamer playing dota turnaments get millions. Still games nor handegg are real sports.

For someone that tried really hard to make it look right, he sure made a bunch of amateur mistakes.

Of course, it gets posted here a lot so there's been ample time to pick up on the errors.

I've played soccer for nearly 20 years and I didn't know that bit of stupid information. Then again, I give zero shits about any information that wouldn't make me a better player. I'm almost certain the only people who would know that kind of specific information are people who play Football, or people who wished they were. Neither are particularly good people to be, in my experience.

Im not angry im nearly explaining the social implications of your self esteem being so low that you would talk to niggers.
It says allot about a person self worth and knowledge of the world.
I wouldnt want to related with someone who puts herself in a place of equality with niggers, for as such she cant be worth much.

Because niggers were bred like oxen for hundreds of years, you retard.
#JimmyTheGreekDidNothingWrong

Williams sisters are pretty much on top of their game

This

When slaves were allowed we breed them to be big.

Same concept if you want strong work animals

truely a testament to how cucked and delusional americans really are

omg niggers are niggers from birth

that's because they've got more testosterone than terry crews, playing against effeminate specimens that still retain the characteristics that make a female ultimately, more attractive mates

What do you mean "real" sport. By definition running is a sport you dumb Eurofag.

5 years judo
2 years karate
2 years boxing
Student and well going on job beneith it.
Im not new to sports and im not uneducatet.
I have never heard of that measurement in my life.
You are assuming wrong things, mister

>uneducatet
> UNEDUCATET

Tet.

wait.

kek.

Not playing a faggot sport like soccer or rugby helps.

Because most americans are niggers

lolwat

>he found a typo
>he goes ham over it
Well, i guess that states that my argument was pretty valid. Thank you.
No stop being to insecure, lady (Yeah you ain't gettin' the mister anymore)

>falling for the bait

USA is a black country with money, of course they can produce top athletes. Give Nigeria billions in funding for sports programmes and they'd be just as good.

Actually the niggest seem to die....soooo????

it's a typo only if the letter that gets typod is adjacent to the correct one dumb nigger
Otherwise it's called illiteracy (google 'illiteracy' if you don't know what it means)

>american

All i can see is a huge african gorilla

wasn't even bait. I really mistyped that. Happens.
She's going to rail on the "to" instead of "so" in too.

This is also bait.

you clearly don't understand what 'bait' means fucking summerfag

not the ones that get away

One word. Steroids
OP is truely a retarded fag

>soccer
>rugby
>faggot sport

Kill yourself pussy

13% of america is black

You're still that insecure, madame?
I type fast and mostly not even in english. It is a typo. It wouldn't be if in would not know how to spell the word.
So get yourself a tampon and accept that it's not even my writing, you are mad about. It's the fact that you don't have any clue about what sporty people know and do not know because you are an insecure girl, not benchin even one rep.
At least i now know what one rep means, thanks to you, girlfriend

I like it. Would be even better, if it was a screaming chimp or mad looking.
Like this it does not really fit the picture