Can we troll the fuck out of vegan gains?

Can we troll the fuck out of vegan gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KkNIb0-1Jkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. No we cannot.

Yes we can

herp i have no arguments derp let's troll

bump

Eh not really feeling it

Would rather rape Cuckision

Can we all just go onto his channel and call him a faggot or something? Will that work?

Why not? I give no shits about this guy, but I would enjoy trolling him.

Dislikes would work, would be better if we could describe how good meat is to him. Like saying you may live longer than me, but I get, x,y,z. He already is disliked, so I think a little more would go a long way.

everyone already is, also I agree with him 80% of the time.

his channel has good entertainment value if you're into fitness and have an IQ higher than the average

No. We should not troll legit retarded people.

LOL! Dude, a white piece of chicken breast is going to be better for you for gaining and fitness than some peanuts. You fucking should've been aborted if you think otherwise. IQ... Protien/carbs/cals/. You're an idiot.

Look at those tiny ass forearms, what the point if of big bi/tris if your forearms are twigs

why do you want us to yell at retards?

ITT: A bunch of jealous neckbeards who can't get any gains.

youtube.com/watch?v=KkNIb0-1Jkw

the madman actually moved in with his tranny boyfriend in europe, Im still baffled
I give them 2-5 months before they "move on", "try something new", """take a break"""

has this nutcase killed anyone yet?

Recent vid, he moved out of his moms house... Start from there? it's Sup Forums, Just do what you want, but enough of us doing it at once = something,

let's troll double4anime while we're at it.

meme loving fuck

I want summer to end

all the fucking teenagers on this board are giving me flashbacks to my high-school love.

>everyone already is, also I agree with him 80% of the time.

I agree with alot of his arguments too, but personally he's an insufferable cunt. He's like Alex Jones for veganism/vegetarianism.

Hate to break it to you pal but you have autism.

because we're not all summer fag edge lords who don't know what fresh air feels like.

inorite? Mine are bigger and I haven't been inside a gym in years.

>tranny boyfriend
At least he won't create more mongrels.

Gotta love milking the keks outta this one, he gets so edgy when he's mad

>this faggot actually buys the crazy toughguy act
zozzle

>implying

What the fuck his arm looks like a balloon that's deflating

He castrated himself, we don't have to.
Fuck vegans though.

dude looks like johnny from ed, edd & eddy