en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

no

maybe

I dont know

i don't know

No they smell

Because you can say this about a whole race of people..... why do you need to know anyway as you are clearly a faggot.

The only thing you can count on from a cheese eating surrender monkey is for them to give up

some are, some arn't

yes.

Also, the English do not make very good drinking buddies you insecure fagot. It sickens me that a weak little fagot like you gets to crawl into bed with that every night.

I hate you so fucking much.

i'm currently fucking a french girl i stole from her boyfriend, they were dating for 2 years and I ruined their story, perverted her because too innocent but craving for lust and dirty stuff and made her my own little slut while his beta ex must be writing feels thread here, so no, french girls aren't faithful

Not really.

Of course, just lock them in your basement. They barely put up a fight, they're French!!!

da fuq you talking about?

Instead if going out on a date to know if they like someone, they just fuck them to see. They might be faithful but they're total used up whores.

Your friend still saying all french girls are sluts?

To answer the question AGAIN...

NO... you cannot label a country as unfaithful.

Have you met any French girls?

> while his beta ex

traps don't count you silly, they are not girls and by portraying so they are always lying and cheating

i'm french, english is not my native language, fuck off

No women are faithful if put in the right situation.

No, not particularly. Never been to france.

you mean doggystyle ?

dubs of truth

>the pussy smells of fish

The French are only loyal to the road, user.

okay first off its not french women
its not women
its humans
so your question is, "are humans faithful?"
and my reply to that is what kind of fucking question is that?
there are billions of people in this world and you think you can lable every single one of them the same? you think there will be no differences?
how do you reh-tard so hard?

can you repeat the question

That's a nice pretend world you've crafted for yourself there.

super kek

can you, please, take the keyboard out of your ass, stop sucking that dick who put so much cum into your eyes and realize you made a typo typing Sup Forums instead of tumblr in the URL bar ?

It's not a fucking meme. Even their fucking culture corrupts women. My ex girlfriend spoke French fluently, was obsessed with the culture, talked about moving there all the time (wasn't "french" though) and she fucking cheated on me. This shit writes itself, I shouldn't have been so stupid.

because someone's nationality is what determines if they're faithful. sure. right. lol

it's called Reality faggot, you can enter it by leaving your mom's basement

Signaling your politically correct beliefs does nothing for you here

is your name Tyler?

right i forgot we are all an over stereotyping bigoted hate group.
i must be in the wrong thread is all.

still not facebook

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOUR'E NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG

They might occasionally stray, but they are taught to be very discrete about it. You'll never know that they're cheating unless you go out of your way to find out.

Who gives a shit if they look like the girl in your pic?

I'm pretty sure my mom's basement is part of reality. Though you insisting that it isn't says more about your state of mind than mine.

The only experience I have with french people is the french exchange students I met while at school.

If the dozen or so girls I met are representative: then most French chicks are crazy sluts.

l i f e i s u n f a i r

Respond you fucking prick

It isn't about nationality. It's about culture.

Culture is behavior that a group of people commonly engage in. In that regard, the French culture expects married couples to tolerate their spouses having lovers and ending a marriage because of infidelity is culturally considered childish.

People are only as faithful as their options

why ?

Dunno, but be weary of unprotected sex, they tend to use condoms a lot less tan every other nationality of western Europe
Amongst the others frenchgirl there was one one in particular had unprotected sex with guys she didn't knew even during the days with danger of pregnancy, sometimes she went "my period is a week late at the moment, hope it's not THAT"

Give me a yes or no you effeminate fucking coward

LOL is that a serious question?

well yes, happy ?

no, they literally think will he by my first husband

french sluts are into anal because their cunts are usually so filthy the ass isn't any worse, and since your average frenchman has a tiny dick, it doesn't really bother them

TL;DR hose a bitch down and show her what a real cock is, and they'll stay faithful

Depends

There's no fucking way. Is there a 4'11 reason for me to come find your ass or do you live somewhere other than Tallahassee, Florida?

I'm not being politically correct, i'm being logical. All countrys have sluts and virgin marys (ruling out sand nigger countrys).

OP is asking; are french girls faithful? Meaning french girls in general.

Logical Answer is: No, you cannot label an entire country as faithful nor unfaithful as france has millions of different women.

I am currently in Paris faggot, did I stole your girl ? What is her name ? I've got currently 3

>average and statistics
A mistery to certain people

"did i stole your girl"

you even talk like a frenchie

nobody believes you frog

>I've got currently 3
and each one of them have 5 boyfriends. I find it amazing you all haven't died from AIDS by now.

>american niggers fuck less

>mistery

>i've got currently 3
>did i stole your girl

This thread is a trove.

Nah it's not you. Good hunting dude. Don't come to Florida it's a shithole

>you even talk like a frenchie
Yeah I'm betting that's true of most people in Paris...

YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME NAAAW

See

From experience, no.

trips confirms. only an idiot would ignore his English drinking buddy.

It's not about them being french. It's about them being looking for someone worthy. You're a beta faggot not capable of keeping them ? Then you will get your girl stolen by someone better than you, and you fucking deserve this. Now be a whining bitch about it all your life or just man up and earn your female, fucking beta frog

see

Who hurt you user?
What's her name.

wow. Source?

At the bottom of the picture

>source posted at the bottom

Nigga do you even read?

that still makes 47% of the countries women faithful by that researches standards.

so that means...your average french woman is not faithful. It also makes them the least faithful women on the planet.

end of thread. question answered.

next.

Yeah, less than 1 every 2
And I suppose they interviewed even the old geezers, who on instinct I'd say tend to be higher because old values and whatnot
So probably for the young people that's even less

>nigga
>read

The French have a culture of hedonism, looking for pleasure everywhere in life. Hence, in part, their reputation for being a lazy, entitled people, and fierce when defending their rights to free time, among other things. Not all that true anymore, sadly ; I blame exposition to American-dominated mass media.
So the French take time to cook delicious food, have lazy afternoons and spend weekends not going to church because they're not leaving their bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZWZZRZDcSQ

So, in short, French girls are probably more focused on both giving and receiving pleasure. I expect they're slightly more likely to cheat, unless you're an exceptional lover, capable of fulfilling every fantasy they've ever dreamed of.
But really, who cares.

Kek'd
Also, trips of truth

YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

You're confusing cheating, and thinking cheating is a big deal.
Unless your entire morality is strictly guilt-driven, it's not quite the same thing.

"and fierce when defending their rights"

Like the right to drive a truck thruogh a crowd...and you blame Americans? You blame america for polluting your culture? Stop importing "religion of peace" types and start standing up for your fucking rights and you might have your country back

as a french female, probably the most reasonable and real reply to this thread.

Yes, loyal if you are a good giver and good receiver. Unfaithful if you don't supply what is needed (passion)

Affair implies non-consent of the other partner

My morality is such that I should be able to trust the agreements i make with my partner.

Frenchfag here. French girls are perfect if you only want sex, because they will drop you as soon as they find better. My GF is Chinese and even if we didn't saw each other for 1 year, she never cheated on me and we're marrying in 6 month. A French girl would have dropped me in one week.

here's an idea. get rid of the shitty boyfriend instead of being a shitty girlfriend

you are a fucking idiot. visit france in the face of an incident such as this. watch the fucking news or something.

I personally have no issue.

But I believe French women like to claim and keep rather than dispose. Sentimental attachment perhaps?

>didn't finish reading the sentence
Why you so mad bro?

I second this

you'll talk about it for a week then protest in the streets about how we need to hug a terrorist to make them feel better about their lost brother.

We know what we need to know. You do NOTHING and you watch your citizens die so that you can climb atop your high horses and claim that you're more open minded than others.

Wash and repeat every 6 months

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France

throw yourself off a building you sad cunt

wat
Are you even serious or trolling

Yeah, when the French have that kind of slaughter, it still makes the news go apeshit crazy for a couple weeks. Americans are so jaded that the mass shootings barely get noticed anymore.
I stand by what I said ; France is less endangered by Islam than it is by American culture. Although I'd love to go back to a couple decades ago, when we thought religion was pretty much over and everyone was welcome to practice it if it was strictly private. Christianity is no less responsible than Islam for a great deal of suffering. Fuck monotheism and religion is general.

perhaps if you were more open minded you would check your facts rather than allow your opinions be clouded by senseless stereotyping. Again, watch the news. Familiarise yourself to French politics before arguing in such a way. You know little.

I agree american culture is dying...good thing I'm not american, nor do we tolerate that bullshit in the country i'm from, by our own people or by others.

here you join in you get the fuck out.

No but they make great truck drivers.

here's what I know. My country doesn't tollerate extremist muslims in order to be politically correct and in exchange, we don't have the same problems

you call us racists, I call us safe.

french girl are more masculine than french boy, so much faggot

I'm proud of my country.

I see what you did there